Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2006, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

I really need to read the other chapters. I think I'm putting it off. Just like with Hols' stories. Shame on me. Esp since I adore these stories.

{Max&Alec}
Old 08-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie

You write better 'Cause that's the truth LOL.
Don't start this again. I thought we tied?
Old 08-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Absolute Fan

lol. Cami - you have to read 'Cause well... I'm addicted to people reading Although you can put it off - nemas problemas

muhahaha That's just what I told you Amy. So that you'd give in and understand the awesomeness that is your writing

Rewriting the scene. Turning out much better.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

I love people reading my stuff, but I aslo love reviews. I mean, my last chapter only got 5 reviews and I'm getting paranoid that I'm loosing peoples interest. My sister tells me to shut up b/c I keep going on about it... Reviews let me know what I'm doing right, and wrong so i can fix it later. Love reviews

Em you lied?! How unlike you Lets say, I write fluff better, you write angst better. Fair? ...But gotta admit, I'd take angst over fluff anyday.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Absolute Fan

I know what you mean. Although sometimes people do walk away from stories, I'd like to think because of lack of time, but for me, I've pretty much learned not to deal with it because those that takes time to read it, that's the kind of readers I want. Those who care about I write, not those that just reads, roll their eyes, and go to the next story.

lolers. I can deal with that But still.

OMG, I'm so good sometimes. I like the rewrite so much better. It will be done in a sec.

Edit:

AGAIN, LAW OF NATURE SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 7 AND/OR SIX OR EIGHT

Quote:
Pyro caressed Rogue's hand carefully, pressing his thumb into her skin, awaiting some kind of reaction from her, but aside from a few tingling feelings in his finger there was nothing. Nothing. He looked down on her as she slept.

Oh, how he wanted to save her. How he for once didn't want to destroy anything. This. Her. He didn't want to destroy her. Not any more.

He took her hand and held it against his chest, taking his other hand and stroking her cheek. He wasn't head over heels with her, but he did feel something around her. She might not be his girlfriend but first and foremost she was his friend. He didn't want her to die.

Pyro took a deep breath, closing his eyes, trying to sort out his emotions before they tore him apart. He didn't know what to do and nothing was working. This usually always worked. She would wake up any moment now. Any second. Just wait.

But she remained still.

Panic gripped Pyro as he realized that this might be it. He was just about to go and get some help, despite of Rogue's wishes, when suddenly a something gripped him with such force and made him fall to his knees. Even though his face was twisted in pain, Pyro was relieved. It was working.

But it was different from before. This wasn't a high, it wasn't attractive or dangerous. This was cold, terrifiying, paralyzing, painful and lethal. Fear was there, but most of him was relieved. Images of his broken childhood flashed before his eyes as he realized this might be it.

Suddenly he felt Rogue move, her hand shifting in his grip. She sat up next to him, first staring into him with fear in her eyes. Pyro looked into them while shaking in pain. He smiled brightly. There she was. Marie. Good old Marie. That probably didn't give a rat's ass about him.

Oh how he wished she would stay. Then she didn't need to be dying. If only she took control over her own mind.

Marie tried to read Pyro's feelings, her face reflecting different emotions each second, but then a calmness came over her. She looked kind, gentle and determined as she leaned in, still not letting go. She gave him a soft gentle kiss on his lips.

Somehow that was the best kiss Pyro'd ever had. Her lips just easily touching his. Then Marie leaned out of the kiss, looking at him and Pyro realized this was the best part. He looked into her eyes and saw nothing but love. Perhaps it wasn't romantic, he guessed Marie saved all those romantic feelings for Bobby and Bobby alone, but he wasn't complaining.

He loved her. And that was what mattered.

She let go of his hand and Pyro fell backwards.

At least for now.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

OMG that was brilliant!! Such powerful peice! OMG write more!! Write more I say!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Absolute Fan

So much better than the previous one no? I'm thrilled you like it sweetie pie

I love writing Law of Nature - it's like having my own little movie noir. Angst to the breaking point
Old 08-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Em that was wonderful. so much better than the first one.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you Glad you agree with me ('cause seriously - the second version is light years better I put more effort into it as well)
Old 08-10-2006, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Gotta say, think I like the 2nd better. But the first is very nice too
Old 08-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat
Gotta say, think I like the 2nd better. But the first is very nice too
The second one is definately better. The first one was like '4 PM and I'm bored. I wanna write. Let's write. But ooh. I'm so tired'
Old 08-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

I get that alot. But mines more, I wanna write but just don't know what to write, or I just can't get into it.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Listen to music It always works for me

Speaking of music, I'm thinking about making a Law of Nature soundtrack Anyone would be interested?
Old 08-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

As in what songs go with the chapters? That'd be cool
Old 08-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah. Or the story in general. I have some songs that fit perfectly to LON and some that fits perfectly with AH (the sequel )

Last edited by Emelie; 08-10-2006 at 08:33 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread