[x]

Love his triumphant face on the second gif
Old 08-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Absolute Fan

love him to death
I'm in love and always will be
Old 08-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too His reaction on the third gif is priceless!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh I can't wait to see them back on our screens. I've missed them!
Old 08-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too!

Nolan Ross ♔ I just wanna live - YouTube
[Revenge] Nolan Ross - you make me smile - YouTube
Old 08-17-2014, 09:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Going to watch these vids now

ETA - Loved the second one.
This is by the same person
http://youtu.be/XNDpeg-QlCc

Last edited by samzi; 08-17-2014 at 09:33 AM
Old 08-17-2014, 09:33 AM
New Fan

Been on a Revenge-a-thon while I wait for Season 3 on DVD. I keep fast forwarding through all the parts that don't have Nolan or NEmily in them. Makes the show even better.

I think I'm a hopeless shipper case.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ season 3 wasn't great. Especially Nolan/Patrick SL and Daniel's 180 degrees turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
Going to watch these vids now

ETA - Loved the second one.
This is by the same person
Nolan & Emily ఎ for a lonely soul - YouTube
I like that vid!
Old 08-18-2014, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Serenitas

I'm always happy to see new Nemily shippers, in a romantic way I feel like they are more and more of us out there and it's a good thing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Hard question! With our luck he'd be probably shipping Jemily

Yes, I'm so scared Nolan and Emily would become OOC and I would stop loving them because of that They are not the same they were in s1 and that is upsetting enough, because s1 was my favorite...

Than God he wasn't Aimily shipper
What epsiode are you on btw?

I know Emily Van Camp should see the light too

I don't know for sure, but I believe some events can bring you even more closer with your friends even though it seems impossible. Death/diseases is first thing that comes to mind, but in Nemily's case it could be for example Emily forgiving Nolan for lying to her about David if this indeed is going to occur or if David is completely evil or if he's going to interfere with their plans and team up with Victoria, Nolan would have to choose between David and Emily and he'd choose Emily. See, I will always hope for those two, but I just don't want to put much faith in those vague spoilers they are giving us.
Yeah, I think he'll end up shipping Jemily too!!

Why do you think Nolan & Emily would become OOC? I never, ever think I could stop loving them I agree though that S1 was the best for them because there was SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION back there with them since they weren't quite "friends" yet
Haha, yeah
I think the last I saw was 1x03?

I hope she will one day! But if she doesn't, I at least hope the Writers will

Personally, I think Nolan already went through the "almost death" thing with Emily... Now it would have to be her turn around it, and even with that, I'm not even sure it would bring her any closer to him... I think, for her to get closer to Nolan, she'd have to realize that he would give up EVERYTHING for her! Not only
his company, or his liberty, but he would be there for her where, for example, even her own father won't be... He's already done it, but I guess it still wasn't enough to open her eyes. I guess she needs more proof of his undying love. But basically that's what it is LOVE, and not a "friendship" thing. And I think, as far as friendship goes, they've already reached the top level, so if they ever get closer, then hopefully it means there'll start being more between them...
I agree though about the spoiler. What I meant is that I don't get the Writers and their interview since I don't get how Nemily's "friendship" could evolve, they can't get any closer as "friends" right now... Something more needs to happen. I just don't see how they'll do it. Obviously giving us some more hugs won't prove anything.
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 08-18-2014, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Welcome Serenitas

I'm always happy to see new Nemily shippers, in a romantic way I feel like they are more and more of us out there and it's a good thing!!

Yeah, I think he'll end up shipping Jemily too!!

Why do you think Nolan & Emily would become OOC? I never, ever think I could stop loving them I agree though that S1 was the best for them because there was SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION back there with them since they weren't quite "friends" yet
Haha, yeah
I think the last I saw was 1x03?

I hope she will one day! But if she doesn't, I at least hope the Writers will

Personally, I think Nolan already went through the "almost death" thing with Emily... Now it would have to be her turn around it, and even with that, I'm not even sure it would bring her any closer to him... I think, for her to get closer to Nolan, she'd have to realize that he would give up EVERYTHING for her! Not only
his company, or his liberty, but he would be there for her where, for example, even her own father won't be... He's already done it, but I guess it still wasn't enough to open her eyes. I guess she needs more proof of his undying love. But basically that's what it is LOVE, and not a "friendship" thing. And I think, as far as friendship goes, they've already reached the top level, so if they ever get closer, then hopefully it means there'll start being more between them...
I agree though about the spoiler. What I meant is that I don't get the Writers and their interview since I don't get how Nemily's "friendship" could evolve, they can't get any closer as "friends" right now... Something more needs to happen. I just don't see how they'll do it. Obviously giving us some more hugs won't prove anything.
And me I feel like if they will ever become romantic, their fan base will grow huge!

Oh God, I'm afraid that would totally be the case, cause he told Nolan to treat her like a sister, whilst with Jack he has always known that they liked each other.

I agree about the tension And I also loved s1 Nolan the best. He's changed since then and I'm not really fond of those changes tbh. I HOPE they won't become OOC, I'm just saying it's possible. For example Nolan saying he loved Aiden was pretty OOC I'm praying there won't be anything like that in the upcoming season. Look how much they have changed Daniel, it's unbelievable.
Oh wow, you're slow! Are you going to watch the rest?

Oh yeah, that's like the most important thing I would love to see how excited Gabriel will be if they get together!

True! That's the scenario that I'd like to see. Nolan going against David to help Emily! Proving that him taking care of her is not just a promise to David he made a while ago. And that's when Emily could finally ask him why he's doing so much for her, he wouldn't be able to pull the "I promised your father to look after you" excuse anymore
I don't really get what they mean by that either, but I'm sure it would be anything but what we really want
Old 08-18-2014, 05:25 PM
New Fan

If they got together for real, I think Gabe would come right through the screen! I hope that the writers listen to him. I also hope in the new season they make the characters closer to the original ones we fell in love with.

And am I the only one who got excited when the actor who plays Daniel said he wants his character to be killed off this season?

They have to drop the brother/sister thing. There is way too much chemistry between them to be "siblings" and you know, some of the best relationships developed from close friendships.

If Nolan and Aiden end up together I will gouge my eyes out with a fork.

Quote:
Oh God, I'm afraid that would totally be the case, cause he told Nolan to treat her like a sister, whilst with Jack he has always known that they liked each other.
The writers could not have had them say that enough last season! Time to bring back the smoldering glances and double entrendres.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Doesn't look like it. I've read a spoiler saying we won't be able to recognize characters in season 4 and nothing will be what it used to be. Which depresses me tremendously, because I can only imagine how fcked up the new season is going to be

Aiden and Nolan won't get together because he is dead and the actor is busy with other projects.

Yes to this. It's a shame Nolan got so skilled at hiding his sexual arousal

Last edited by Dacrown; 08-19-2014 at 11:30 AM
Old 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM
New Fan

I agree on that one. It seems like they're going to take away everything that made the show great and us love it. I still hold out hope that as Gabe said, Nolan and Emily are endgame.

I have a bad feeling we'll see even less Nolan this season.

Quote:
Doesn't look like it. I've read a spoiler saying we won't be able to recognize characters in season 4 and nothing will be what it used to be. Which depresses me tremendously, because I can only imagine how fcked up the new season is going to be

Aiden and Nolan won't get together because he is dead and the actor is busy with other projects.

Yes to this. It's a shame Nolan got so skilled at hiding his sexual arousal
Old 08-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw if only. But I'm like 90% sure they won't be endgame. I would be okay with that if they'll get some romantic arc.

Yes, me too...I was so angry when Emily wanted to run away with Aiden and leave Nolan on his own. After everything he's done for her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread