Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2016, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

MARRIED ♥ Husband & Wife ♥ Jane & Michael #11: "We first kissed in the snow. This way, it's snowing on us forever."

eleven;

J a n e V i l l a n u e v aM i c h a e l C o r d e r o

[ G i n a R o d r i g u e z • B r e t t D i e r]
appreciation thread

"I love you because you're my best friend and
I want to grow old with you."

● ● ●

theshippers;
01. Static Waves
02. bscgirl99
03. Lostcandy
04. ElenaBelle
05. AnneH
06. Jewelstone
07. MyLastDayWithoutYou
08. courtneybangelcakes
09. shut_uo_ste
10. lasha4god
11. ~TwilighterTee~
12. redrose13
13. SweetSymphony
14. silent mayhem
15. Can't Regret♥
16. Jidsy <3
17. EnglishRoses
18. McQueenFanGirl
19. drunkalice
20. sonali
21. julia in wonderland
22. unbridledbeauty
23. LaisF
24. Ruby_Slippers
25. xsweetgirlx91
26. siddie
27. fearlesslyღforever
28. jayta

" I know you Jane. You believe in meant to be. "

thevideos;
Holding a Heart
Out of the Woods
Heart Like Yours
futuretitles;
"Worst case scenario is losing you."~Michael
"I know you Jane. You believe in meant to be."~Michael
"We belong together. And I'll never stop believing that."~Michael
"I love you because you are my best friend and I wanna grow old with you."~Jane
"I'm confused about everything in my life...except you." ~Jane
"The most important thing is I want you in my life."~Michael

pastthreads;
#1:"We belong together...and I'll never stop believing that."
#2: 'You just said forever.' 'I did, didn't I? That's what I want. With Michael.'
#3: "The thing that Jane realized is that the person who loved her all along and was unwavering [was] Michael."
#4: "I love you because you are my best friend and I wanna grow old with you."~Jane
#5: "Jane’s subconscious [is] telling her that she’s not waiting for marriage, she’s waiting for Michael."
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jane-mic...here-63167502/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jane-mic...8/index20.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/married-...l#post85991999

" We belong together...and I'll n e v e r stop believing that. "

Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 05-18-2016, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

From the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRoses (View Post)
But Brett joked on Twitter the other day that he wasn't invited when he replied to a TV critic he was having a conversation with. I hope that's not the case. And if it is, I really hope it's because him going to an event for S3 would spoil his return. He has to be assumed dead for the shock factor, I guess I hope that's the reason and they're not just leaving him out. Because he barely does any press as it is. I wish they used him more, because he's easily one of the most entertaining members of the cast. He's a riot
I read that same thing. Likely he's not going because him showing up would give away the outcome of the cliffhanger. They'll probably try and have everyone keep a low profile on set for a while when filming starts again (which means not as many Snapchat spoilers ) or completely hide Brett somehow. Though considering the premiere will start where the finale left off, I assume it wouldn't be too spoilery if he were shown during filming as we have to see him injured on the floor. But who knows. JTV is lucky in the fact that they don't do a lot of outside/on location shoots so a lot of spoilers can't get out.

I do know Brett seemed excited at the table read of the finale and he was so genuinely happy to find out about the show's renewal. Odds are good the guy still has his job . I can see why he'd be excited, having a cliffhanger revolved around your character is a big deal. And the social media response to it has been huge, full of support for his character even amongst the Team Rafael people (with of course your usual round of naysayers). I'm sure he's enjoying this. As a fan I'm enjoying seeing the love for Michael and JM online too.

I was reading the JTV Reddit today (which as I found out through this thread a while ago, they are primarily Team Michael) and came across a conversation where a user speculated Michael may have gotten shot closer to the side and not the heart. Here's the discussion of it and they have pictures too, one of Michael post-shooting and one showing a diagram of the chest with a red X that I'm guessing the user added to point out where the bullet went. If this is the case, the worst that could happen to him would likely be a collapsed lung or if part of the lung were damaged they'd have to remove it. But it's not as ugly of a scenario as being shot in the heart (though the show can explain that away by saying the bullet narrowly missed an integral artery, nerve or the aorta). I'm not a doctor so I'm not positive on any of this but hopefully my years of watching medical reality shows helps somewhat here .

I'm wondering though why the blood is black. If he were shot real good, he'd have bright red blood all over him right away. I actually like the theories I read from people saying the blood is that color because he was wearing a bulletproof vest.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine

Last edited by bscgirl99; 05-18-2016 at 10:08 PM
Old 05-19-2016, 01:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

tftnt Andrea Shall we update the OP? To better reflect the state of our couple?

^^Yeah, that's probably what it is. If Brett showed up at upfronts to promote S3, it would kind of imply that he was going to be apart of it. And right now, the cliffhanger has more of an impact if you assume the worse: for the feels, for the drama. It would definitely lessen if we all just KNEW straight away that he was fine. We have to wonder, we have to worry. So I get that. And I hope that's the reason. Because I really, really wish he did more press. I get Gina doing it, and Yael, because of the 'girl power' element to this show. And Jaime is a fan favourite so that makes sense. I also get Justin doing a lot of it, because he's very outgoing, and has a lot of other ventures he promotes, so he's more media savvy, I think. But I'd really like to see more of Brett in that area A lot of people - we all know who - think Justin does the promo because he's the male lead and that means JM are not endgame because Michael is not the lead of the show alongside Gina. But I don't think that's necessarily a rule when it comes to TV promotion. With Reign, for insance, Torrance Coombs did a lot of the press with Adelaide. And like Justin, he's pretty media savvy, having been on other shows, and he just seemed more comfortable with it. So I imagine that's where the reasoning comes from. Toby Regbo tended to shy away from that a little, and is a little kooky and awkward like Brett (I clearly have a type! ), so maybe that's what it is. Maybe it just makes more sense to send the person who is a little more 'into' that side of things. Like we said, Brett is kinda private, and while friendly and lovely strikes me as a little more quiet and reserved than Justin. Just like Toby with Reign. But nobody could argue that he wasn't the male lead there. For the time he was on the show, he was arguably the most important character besides Mary, obviously. It would have made sense for him to do more promotion. He just didn't, for whatever reasons. So that can't always be the case.

But, yeah, I was gonna say we'll definitely be able to put our minds at ease somewhat once filming starts, but I assume they're gonna keep this on the DL. Like you said, having a studio lot to shoot in means JTV spoilers were always hard to come by; the main outlet of any 'leakage' usually came from the actor's social media more then anything else. But I assume they'll try to crack down on that. And I also agree about how him being there at the start of filming isn't even a spoiler, since we know he'll be there filming the aftermath, a bit like how Kit Harington dismissed the rumour of him on set as him playing a corpse. You couldn't argue with his logic, even though we all knew he was lying, because that makes sense. Just like it makes sense for Brett. It's later in the season that any Brett appearances might make for interesting speculation

- Not only did Brett seem too happy at the tale read for him to be dying, but Jennie would definitely warn Brett if he wasn't coming back. All showrunners do this - they give notice, so that they can start auditioning for other parts etc. Brett would have known aaaaaaaages ago. And, as far as we know, he didn't know about Michael until the table read or just before. No showrunner would do that if the character was dying. They wouldn't just let them stumble upon it like that. It's just common courtesy. So yeah, dude is alive. Deal with it! The outpouring of love for JM, Michael and Brett has been incredible, though. I have barely seen one negative JR comment. Everyone seems to be obsessing over JM now and wanting them to be together. Not just the general audience, but a lot of JR shippers too. It's amazing. And you know what, he really deserves this after all the stupid hate he got early on. I love how people love him so much now! Four for you, Brett Dier. You go, Brett Dier!

Quote:
I'm wondering though why the blood is black. If he were shot real good, he'd have bright red blood all over him right away. I actually like the theories I read from people saying the blood is that color because he was wearing a bulletproof vest.
That reddit post is interesting but idk what to think...the cynical side of me is saying that they might not have even thought much about the positioning of the bullet. Like the script might have just said, 'he get's shot' and then they figured a chest-shot would look the most effective so just did it without much thought. BUT THEN - before you all start worrying that my hope is fading - it's not like he just got shot anywhere...like they didn't shoot him in the head, for example, because they likely knew there was no way he would survive that. So there must have been some discussion about where NOT to place it, at least. And that leads me to believe they might have gone over where they actually wanted it to be, in some detail. I mean, the costume guys and visual effects people would have worked on the scene and I have to believe they asked Jennie where she wanted them to place the gun-shot, instead of just sticking it on him haphazardly

The black blood, though. I dunno I love the idea that he was wearing a vest, but I can't think why that would be. He was just about to have sex with Jane. It seems odd. If they had actually done the deed, it would have kinda killed the moment if he had to remove his bullet-proof vest And I know he's a cop, but would he really wear it during his wedding night, not to mention at his wedding? I'm sure even cops clock off sometimes. Unless he had reason to believe his life was in danger. But he thinks Rose is dead and the Mutter thing is done, so...idk. I want that to be true so bad, but I don't know. Maybe it wasn't black and it was just the shadow of the bullet going in. I really don't know...aaaaahhhh I don't think I'm gonna be able to stand this summer with all this speculation!

EDIT: Interview from Vulture with Jennie about the finale - an interesting read all around, but this is the part which seems pertinent right now:

Quote:
So we have to talk about Michael's shooting. How much did you discuss the placement of the bullet?
[Laughs.] We discussed it a lot.

Were you running through a lot of other options? Because it seems clearly it's supposed to be hitting his heart. Or near his heart, I assume.
Near his heart. It was the place we needed the bullet to go in for events to begin. [Laughs.] Is that vague enough?
icon:

Last edited by EnglishRoses; 05-19-2016 at 01:57 AM
Old 05-19-2016, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

TFNT!

I think the script was very precise about the shooting and Jennie saying "near the heart" is good enough like you said, the head would have been a disaster. But he got shot "near" the heart, which is bad enough to make us worried and also good enough to hope somehow. I don't think he was wearing any bulletproof vest although I can be wrong, I didn't think of the blood. And was it even a bullet? there are so many ifs and buts.

By the way guys, reading the interview from before, we literally had a never-before-heard Bruno Mars song for JM. Like, it's not even getting released.

Last edited by drunkalice; 05-19-2016 at 03:32 AM
Old 05-19-2016, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah someone mentioned to me that there was hardly any blood, so maybe he was wearing a vest? That's totally plausible, but I do wonder why he'd be wearing a vest at his wedding. Though maybe we'll get a flashbacks where Michael got a warning from someone before the wedding or I don't know...there are a lot of ifs and buts.

Also, this is good for us:

Quote:
Do you feel like the love triangle is a central engine of the story, or is it something you feel will eventually at some point get used up?
I don't think the love triangle is central, I will say. Jane's love life is essential. To me, Jane made a choice at episode 12 and she hasn't wavered. We really played ten episodes where Rafael was feeling disgruntled and unhappy and he still loved her, but Jane wasn't torn. I found those stories easier to break than the ones when she was continually torn, because we're watching them and thinking, okay, you have to make up your mind at some point. If a character keeps switching back and forth you start to lose faith in them. You start to not trust their judgment. That was really important for the character — that she wouldn't make that decision until she knew. Because she feels the human cost of both of her decisions and how hurt Rafael would be.

I was looking forward to getting to that point where she made a choice, because then you can start to look at, well, what are the complications that come with that choice? What is it like to co-parent with an ex? And you know, the ex is not friends with your current fiancé. What are the different pressures and difficulties of that situation? So I felt like once we had her choose, story breaking got easier. Because of that, I don't feel like Jane being torn is an essential element of the show. But her love life certainly is. We still had moments of romance, especially in 21 and 22, and a little bit of, what's going to happen? And is Rafael going to make this proclamation? Will that change her mind? But in the end, he didn't make it. And he let her be happy. Which I thought was really important for his character as well.
Jennie herself admits that the love triangle is not essential to the show. This could very well be the end of the love triangle I still have doubts, but at least she acknowledges that the love triangle isn't central to the series and it was important for Jane to make her choice and not waver. She has said this time and time again and her choice is Michael. End of discussion. Jennie respects Jane too much to have her jumping back and forth. Hopefully now Rafael can move on and they can rebuild Petra and Rafael.

Also, this is the most beautiful article:

Why That Jane the Virgin Scene Made You Cry -- Vulture

Please give this one a read. The whole world is in awe of Jane/Michael right now.
Old 05-19-2016, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

oh you guys, THIS TITLE

Quote:
By the way guys, reading the interview from before, we literally had a never-before-heard Bruno Mars song for JM. Like, it's not even getting released.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this was FOR THEM For their wedding, for their first dance? Just Jane and Michael's
We have to use the lyrics as a thread title next!

Quote:
Also, this is the most beautiful article:

Why That Jane the Virgin Scene Made You Cry -- Vulture
I was just about to post this so thank you for bringing it over. I was reading this yesterday and just nodding the entire time because it was such a deep and beautiful article
What a simple and profound moment that really moved everyone

Quote:
"I don't think the love triangle is central, I will say. Jane's love life is essential. To me, Jane made a choice at episode 12 and she hasn't wavered. We really played ten episodes where Rafael was feeling disgruntled and unhappy and he still loved her, but Jane wasn't torn."
"JANE MADE A CHOICE"
"JANE WASN'T TORN"

I mean how can you not smile?
Old 05-19-2016, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

I was out for dinner last night and randomly checking twitter when I found this article. I was about to cry AGAIN

Quote:
I still have doubts, but at least she acknowledges that the love triangle isn't central to the series and it was important for Jane to make her choice and not waver.
Just at that dinner I was mentioning my friend who also watches JTV told me she thought JR must be over because, if Michael does survive, she just can't see Jane divorcing nor cheating. We keep having doubts because we know what tv is like, but it's really hard for me to say she's wrong.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was out for dinner last night and randomly checking twitter when I found this article. I was about to cry AGAIN
I teared up on the subway That's not even a lie. That article was so beautiful and so true. That moment perfectly defines the series.

Quote:
Just at that dinner I was mentioning my friend who also watches JTV told me she thought JR must be over because, if Michael does survive, she just can't see Jane divorcing nor cheating. We keep having doubts because we know what tv is like, but it's really hard for me to say she's wrong.
Agreed It really wouldn't make sense. And when I say to my friends that maybe JR could reunite in the future, love triangles are never over, etc - they are so confused ...they're like, "What are you talking about?!" Everyone loves Michael, Jane made her choice, they are clearly meant to be And these are people that just love the show - they don't know the "rules of TV".

And honestly, it's annoying when JR fans are so sure that JR will get back together because those are the "rules" of TV. Why wouldn't you want a show to go against the norm and do something different? Don't go the normal, boring route of ending the original couple together...I want to see the underdog, I want to see something different for once!
Old 05-19-2016, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

YOU GUYS, I completely agree

I teared up too! Brett Dier was just AMAZING in that scene

THESE BEAUTIFUL DORKS GOT MARRIED

Old 05-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And honestly, it's annoying when JR fans are so sure that JR will get back together because those are the "rules" of TV. Why wouldn't you want a show to go against the norm and do something different? Don't go the normal, boring route of ending the original couple together...I want to see the underdog, I want to see something different for once!
Yeah I can see where they come from but I've been watching tv for way too long and I really want to see something that subverts the rules. What truly annoys me is when shippers from the other camp claim that JMers are "a vocal minority" like yeah, okay. It's not like my guy is insulted and dragged on a daily basis, we're the bullies.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the gifs and the articles Especially the one about Michael's vows. What a beautiful piece I love the fact that JM got their own special song, too and I definitely second some of the lyrics as the next thread title for sure! Oh and I like what Jennie has to say about the triangle. I just hope she stays true to her convictions in the future, because those are all extremely refreshing things for a showrunner to say and I would hate it if she back-pedalled on this. You said it, Jennie. Every word you said true. Now stick to it and put those words into actions. PLEASE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I also think people should want to see the 'TV rules' subverted instead of fulfilled, but my main issue with some JR fans is the assumption that JM being 'boring' or 'passionless' is an objective truth. Some of the things I've seen make it sound like JM being boring just 'is' and they can't believe the writers have chosen to go with the 'boring couple' because JR are clearly better. But there is no 'clearly' about it. Did it ever occur to them that not everybody feels that way? Some people find JR boring. A lot of people find JM the more exciting pair, the more passionate pair. I really don't have a problem with anyone preferring JR and wanting them, as long as they just accept that it is their opinion. Which other people might not share. I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen JR shippers replying to the comments of JM fans telling them they are wrong and stating why. I also don't like the assumption that there is something wrong with the writers for going with JM and that JR is the accepted, right path which everybody agrees on. Because they don't. I actually just recently saw a JR comment on an article somewhere - or maybe a YouTube video, I forget - which was very patronising to anybody who didn't ship Jafael - as if they were stupid or blind to the truth. And I just..I'm not here for that at all

Plus, you only have to look at the outpouring of love for JM on social media this week to know that Team Michael are not a minority. They used to be, of course. But that's because we thought we had zero hope and nobody bothered to ship it. As our hope grew, so did our enthusiasm. Which is pretty staggering now. So JR win a few polls here and there. I've seen Michael win some too, so... Basically, you have JR winning lots of online polls vs. JM being all anyone can talk about this week. So who wins? Nobody It's not a landslide victory for JR by any means. If you ask me, this is proof that the audience is split. It just manifests itself in different ways. There is no winner. And why does there have to be? I think some JR fans need to stop trying to convince themselves that they are the majority and just accept that people have different opinions, and even though half of the audience might disagree with theirs, it doesn't make theirs invalid or mean less. Trying to discredit the Team Michael camp by insisting we're a minority doesn't do anybody any good. Why can't they just respect that there is an audience for Jane/Michael? The writers would never have gone with JM if there wasn't. This is just the way it's all shaken out. One side of the fandom was always going to be disappointed. Insisting that 'nobody' wants JM is silly and untrue. Maybe it makes them feel better to think that, idk...
icon:

Last edited by EnglishRoses; 05-19-2016 at 10:09 AM
Old 05-19-2016, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

aww guys, look at these precious tweets from the last few days

Quote:
brett dier ‏@Brettdier · May 17
Thank you everyone for the compliments on last nights episode! I enjoyed reading them all! Lots of love!!! #prayformichael
Quote:
Yael Grobglas ‏@yaelgrobglas · May 16
True fact, I was crying my eyes out almost every take of those two saying their vows. Got me every time. @HereIsGina @Brettdier
Quote:
Ivonne Coll Verified account  ‏@ivonne_coll · May 16
What an amazing moment. And @BrunoMars is not even here yet. #janethevirgin @HereIsGina @Brettdier
Quote:
brett dier Retweeted Marcia Mickelson
Aww I love that thank you!

Marcia Mickelson
‏@MarciaMickelson
@Brettdier Michael saying his marriage vows in Spanish is the best TV moment of my life. #JaneTheVirgn

Also haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but here's a new Interview with Brett:
[WATCH] Brett Dier (‘Jane the Virgin’) dishes season two cliffhanger, teases season three

Jaime helped him!

Watch the rest of our exclusive chat with the “Jane the Virgin” star above to find out more about how Jaime Camil helped him learn the Spanish wedding vows, the bromance between Michael and Rogelio, and what inspired him from the moment he received the pilot script.

Last edited by redrose13; 05-19-2016 at 10:34 AM
Old 05-19-2016, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I can see where they come from but I've been watching tv for way too long and I really want to see something that subverts the rules. What truly annoys me is when shippers from the other camp claim that JMers are "a vocal minority" like yeah, okay. It's not like my guy is insulted and dragged on a daily basis, we're the bullies.
Yeah, I have to laugh at how some JR fans talk about the show, JM, the writers, the cast. They talk about S2 as if no one likes it, all fans have given up, and that it's truly awful. This is not the case at all. JTV has continued to do incredibly well with critics and critics often point out that JM are one of the highlights of the series. Some JR fans claim this finale was dreadful, when in reality it is one of the most acclaimed and talked about episodes of the series. People attack JM and say they bring down ratings and that just makes me laugh - this has always been an immature shipping tactic to bring down one of the other ships. Anyone that knows the TV landscape knows that this isn't a strong argument, especially when most young viewers (the people who watch JTV) watch online and ALL TV series are basically losing viewers. Not only because people are going online, but in the 2nd half of the TV season, when it's getting warmer out and the sun's out longer, it has been statistically shown that people watch less live TV. So to claim that JM have caused ratings drop - nope, that's just Daylight Savings Time.

And I won't argue that JR weren't more popular last year. But this year, I see a healthy divide in shippers. It's been amazing to see JM/Michael grow in social love on all social platforms. Basically everywhere I go now I see fans of Michael and it's great!

And as I said, I have yet to meet anyone in real life who ships Rafael over Michael. Maybe in S1, but once S2 started, everyone loved Michael.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Yeah, I have to laugh at how some JR fans talk about the show, JM, the writers, the cast. They talk about S2 as if no one likes it, all fans have given up, and that it's truly awful. This is not the case at all. JTV has continued to do incredibly well with critics and critics often point out that JM are one of the highlights of the series. Some JR fans claim this finale was dreadful, when in reality it is one of the most acclaimed and talked about episodes of the series. People attack JM and say they bring down ratings and that just makes me laugh - this has always been an immature shipping tactic to bring down one of the other ships. Anyone that knows the TV landscape knows that this isn't a strong argument, especially when most young viewers (the people who watch JTV) watch online and ALL TV series are basically losing viewers. Not only because people are going online, but in the 2nd half of the TV season, when it's getting warmer out and the sun's out longer, it has been statistically shown that people watch less live TV. So to claim that JM have caused ratings drop - nope, that's just Daylight Savings Time.

And I won't argue that JR weren't more popular last year. But this year, I see a healthy divide in shippers. It's been amazing to see JM/Michael grow in social love on all social platforms. Basically everywhere I go now I see fans of Michael and it's great!

And as I said, I have yet to meet anyone in real life who ships Rafael over Michael. Maybe in S1, but once S2 started, everyone loved Michael.
I read stuff like that for every show every time things are rough for a couple and I'm a bit startled with it because it makes me wonder, if the couple gets back together then what happens, are you friends with the writers again now? The show's quality is magically recovered? And it's not just about ships or JR in this case, because I saw Jennie was practically assaulted on twitter every time she uttered a word by someone who was mad about her killing Rose, who's a lesbian amongst the other many things... Except she really didn't. And so I've been wondering whether that made the show better again in retrospect? Jennie's no longer a blood thirsty killer of lgbt people? The show's progressive now? I think the core problem here is if you're only watching the show for ONE reason,if you only care for one aspect of it, then you're probably bound to be disappointed. The one thing you lost will make the entire show terrible in your eyes, no matter how good it is or other people find it to be.

Anyway, I will never believe the "disappointed shippers ruin the ratings" thing. I'm pretty sure none of us here even has the Nielsen thingy. Shippers are only a minor part of any tv audience.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anyway, I will never believe the "disappointed shippers ruin the ratings" thing. I'm pretty sure none of us here even has the Nielsen thingy. Shippers are only a minor part of any tv audience.
It's ridiculous And besides, I don't look to ratings to decide whether the show I like is good. Jane has never been a ratings hit, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend does even worse and I think that show has gotten better and better (most people would agree) though its ratings have dropped.

And you're right, no one has a Nielsen box (especially younger people...in fact, a lot of younger people are cord cutters). Basically everyone in the industry knows those are completely inaccurate and complicated.

But yes, fans can be so harsh to the writers. I am proud to say I have never tweeted something mean to a writer...or anyone!

That Brett interview is adorable! He was so open and cute. I love what he said about Michael and how he would be Team Michael. Michael is all about love. Michael just loves Jane completely and Brett wanted to make sure he captured that in everything he does. He talks about how he's grown as an actor and it's so true - you see how he works off other people, his eyes, his emotions. You feel everything. It's a really, really good interview!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread