Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

MARRIED ♥ Husband & Wife ♥ Jane & Michael #10: "With you, you make me feel safe in the BEST way...".

ten;

J a n e V i l l a n u e v aM i c h a e l C o r d e r o

[ G i n a R o d r i g u e z • B r e t t D i e r]
appreciation thread

"I love you because you're my best friend and
I want to grow old with you."

● ● ●

theshippers;
01. Static Waves
02. bscgirl99
03. Lostcandy
04. ElenaBelle
05. AnneH
06. Jewelstone
07. MyLastDayWithoutYou
08. courtneybangelcakes
09. shut_uo_ste
10. lasha4god
11. ~TwilighterTee~
12. redrose13
13. SweetSymphony
14. silent mayhem
15. Can't Regret♥
16. Jidsy <3
17. EnglishRoses
18. McQueenFanGirl
19. drunkalice
20. sonali
21. julia in wonderland
22. unbridledbeauty
23. LaisF
24. Ruby_Slippers
25. xsweetgirlx91
26. siddie
27. fearlesslyღforever

" I know you Jane. You believe in meant to be. "

thevideos;
Holding a Heart
Out of the Woods
Heart Like Yours
futuretitles;
"Worst case scenario is losing you."~Michael
"I know you Jane. You believe in meant to be."~Michael
"We belong together. And I'll never stop believing that."~Michael
"I love you because you are my best friend and I wanna grow old with you."~Jane
"I'm confused about everything in my life...except you." ~Jane
"The most important thing is I want you in my life."~Michael

pastthreads;
#1:"We belong together...and I'll never stop believing that."
#2: 'You just said forever.' 'I did, didn't I? That's what I want. With Michael.'
#3: "The thing that Jane realized is that the person who loved her all along and was unwavering [was] Michael."
#4: "I love you because you are my best friend and I wanna grow old with you."~Jane
#5: "Jane’s subconscious [is] telling her that she’s not waiting for marriage, she’s waiting for Michael."
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jane-mic...here-63167502/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jane-mic...8/index20.html

" We belong together...and I'll n e v e r stop believing that. "

Last edited by redrose13; 05-16-2016 at 08:51 PM
Old 05-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

TFNT!
Old 05-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ooh, tftnt Perfect title for our tenth Not been on much today and I can see there's lots you guys have been discussing so I'm gonna bring these things over

- about Gina's hair, I think you can only see the shaved parts when it's up because I saw a snapchat of hers where it just looked like a regular bob when she was wearing it down, so I guess they could write it into the show given that the bob itself is not that wacky of a cut for Jane to concievably have. But idk, maybe they will go with extensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
Simply put, they're just mad because he's Michael. If he hadn't called Susannah, they'd be mad about that too. He can't and will likely never win over any of them with anything he does.
truer words have never been spoken I've seen some criticism of Michael where I'm pretty much like 'but...but...you just said...' I've stopped trying to apply earth logic to any of it tbh, it only makes my brain itch

^^Thanks so much for the article, Alice. I second pretty much what you guys have already said, but especially this:

Quote:
"Jane and Michael finally head to the altar."
"Of course there are going to be a lot of complications on their way to happily ever after."

^ Quotes like these, among the overall tone of the article just scream out the fact that JM are the OTP of the show. It might have to take me until the finale ends to truly believe this is their plan (I'm never trustworthy on instinct ) but it makes me so happy to read articles like this.
I agree completely My first thought when I read this was that it was clear that JM are THE COUPLE. Their 'happily ever after' seems like a foregone conclusion and the discussion was about their obstacles and bumps along their way. This article made it seem like there was no triangle to speak of and the way Jennie, Brett and Gina spoke about JM seemed extremely definitive, too. Like there is no question anymore. There was a small section about Rafael but other than that, it's like their focus is JM and it definitely screams OTP to me too. Just the fact that they are the subject of articles like this speaks volumes tbh. If they were just the 'temporary, secondary pair' then why would they dedicate articles to them, why would there be the effort? It would still be obvious that JR were the OTP and the article would be about them and whether he can get her back or not. But it's not about that. Everything is about JM. When there is an 'other' pairing to act as an obstacle to the main ship, everything is still very much about them. They are the backbone and the root of everything which happens. Even though they aren't together. But that hasn't been the case here. JM have very much been the central focus and what is said in this article, not to mention just the sheer existence of it, is major proof and confirmation of that. Honestly, I actually can't believe that we even have articles like this I know I say it all the time but I really cannot believe where we are now after where it all started. It feels like a dream!
icon:
Old 05-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Happy 10th thread! I also liked how best was put in all caps .

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRoses (View Post)
I agree completely My first thought when I read this was that it was clear that JM are THE COUPLE. Their 'happily ever after' seems like a foregone conclusion and the discussion was about their obstacles and bumps along their way. This article made it seem like there was no triangle to speak of and the way Jennie, Brett and Gina spoke about JM seemed extremely definitive, too. Like there is no question anymore. There was a small section about Rafael but other than that, it's like their focus is JM and it definitely screams OTP to me too. Just the fact that they are the subject of articles like this speaks volumes tbh. If they were just the 'temporary, secondary pair' then why would they dedicate articles to them, why would there be the effort? It would still be obvious that JR were the OTP and the article would be about them and whether he can get her back or not. But it's not about that. Everything is about JM. When there is an 'other' pairing to act as an obstacle to the main ship, everything is still very much about them. They are the backbone and the root of everything which happens. Even though they aren't together. But that hasn't been the case here. JM have very much been the central focus and what is said in this article, not to mention just the sheer existence of it, is major proof and confirmation of that. Honestly, I actually can't believe that we even have articles like this I know I say it all the time but I really cannot believe where we are now after where it all started. It feels like a dream!
^ All of this . The fact that there was an entire spread dedicated to this event and this couple speaks volumes. You only really see them for couples that are IT. If the central pairing were JR, the Rafael portion of this article would be a lot bigger than it is. We would've been paying more attention to JR vs. JM on the show because you know that's where the story would go next and the wedding is there to serve that. It's not the case here. All we've seen this season is JM and it seems the show has no plans to stop that anytime soon.

The final line of this article was perfect because, like you said, the happily ever after is a foregone conclusion at this point. You just have to see what will challenge it along the way and it just makes me smile. Here we all are on pins and needles either concerned about the wedding happening or Michael being okay, and this article is basically like, "okay yeah, the wedding's happening, JM is it, now when do they go to the bedroom?" I love it . Like you said, it all feels like some really good dream . I don't think anyone ever expected JM to go this far or even get one bit of everything we got this season. Keep it up, show!
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 05-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
truer words have never been spoken
Yeah and I understand part of it because once you don't like someone you'll hardly ever change your mind. But the thing with Michael is he's both shady and saintly. How does anybody do that?

Anyway Monday's never coming soon enough. I can't believe it's still Friday
Old 05-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think I can really understand it at all because the Michael hate is just so ridiculously biased and clouded. And that's something I really don't like in fandom. I'll admit, I've disliked a lot of TV characters, but there was always a hardcore, genuine reason, which I often shed when they started doing things I actually liked. Take GoT: I absolutely despised Theon in S2. Hated him. Robb was my favourite character and he betrayed him, so my dislike for Theon was like no other. Honestly, I was livid every time he appeared on screen But then he started to slowly redeem himself and I found my resolve shattering. I understood that he was better now. And lo and behold, he's now in my top 3 favourite characters. Actual madness But you have to grow with the characters. You can't hold grudges. It would be counterproductive to the narrative they're trying to tell if you just never let things go. It's a journey which requires you to move with it as a viewer.

And the thing is, the Michael thing is very rarely objective hate. It just always feels like a conscious effort to keep it up, to demonise him no matter what he does. And it often feels like a petty grudge. Michael is so much better than he was; he's grown and bettered himself and he's a genuinely decent person trying to do well so the only logical reason to hate him is if you are set on it all costs. JR supporters don't seem to want to like Michael because he's the opposition to their ship. He could cure cancer and he would still be an ass to them. And I just don't get that...especially since most JM fans never felt that way about Rafael. Not even when JR were together. So I just...ugh idk.

Maybe it's just because I've spent years watching TV with my mum who, once she is set upon hating a character, never lets the grudge go, no matter how great or badass they become. So I think I'm just tired of that kind of mentality

Plus I just want people to love Michael LOVE HIMMMMM
icon:
Old 05-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

New thread, happy number 10!! Absolutely love this title

Quote:
Yup, that's how I took it All good signs!
Old 05-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Definitely good signs .

A few finale stills got released. The important ones are in a tag:
Spoiler:
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 05-06-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess they could have accidently cut her like that. Either hair dresser misunderstands her or something with a curling iron or I guess she gets a bob and extensions
Old 05-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Aw guys look at this one:

ya bish
Old 05-07-2016, 06:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Those gifs

Thanks for the stills too...

Spoiler:
icon:
Old 05-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I guess they could have accidently cut her like that. Either hair dresser misunderstands her or something with a curling iron or I guess she gets a bob and extensions
That'd be a great way to do it. They did something similar on Friends when Courtney got a haircut that Monica would've never gotten. I can't see Jane, as a character, having short hair but something like that would work.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG literally the best gifset
Old 05-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Spoiler:

That'd be a great way to do it. They did something similar on Friends when Courtney got a haircut that Monica would've never gotten. I can't see Jane, as a character, having short hair but something like that would work.
Yeah the dudly Moore lol
Old 05-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

That gif set is amazing
Closed Thread   Post New Thread