Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Juliette&Avery [Nashville] #17: "As far as I'm concerned, you are my best offer."~Juliette

#17;

J u l i e t t eA v e r y

appreciation thread

Juliette Barnes is the country star with seemingly everything in the world. But as we get to know her, we see a broken girl looking for someone to trust and love her fully. In some ways, she sabotages herself when it comes to happiness and love, but Avery has slowly wormed his way into her heart, gaining her trust and becoming her friend.

Avery Barkley is a singer and songwriter trying to make it in Nashville. In the first season we see him fight for fame, only to realize it wasn't worth it to sell himself in exchange. He has been there for Juliette, playing on her tour and being her friend.

theshippers;
01. Static Waves
02. Arawen
03. Nothing Else Matters
04. IceKat055
05. AlwaysCB
06. freedom to believe
07. vale decem
08. tranquility
09. murphyboy11
10. SiredToDamon
11. Liam's curls
12. catalisman
13. starryxnight
14. Sarita234
15. Laurababora
16. azzro
17. *Arista*
18. SolveMyMystery
19. LEYTON TLA
20. falling slowly
21. *~Sophia~*
22. - Nina -
23. Janelle
24. quirkygrrl
25. ds44
26. PaperGirl
27. sunflower 654
28. aabf
29. YoursToHold
30. tell me a lie
31. A Hot Mess
32. Alley1988
33. Cristofle
34. Juliette_Avery_Gabby_Fan
35. Natasha Romanoff
36. Jasonsgurl310
37. gemini281
38. burlap_bag
39. Arbogast
40. OnlySlower
41. **bittersweet**
42. miki_cza
43. KellieW
44. vickyg
45. SaraLove8
46. Japril
47. xlennie
48. Clarissa Fray
49. marmuzetka

scenestogether;
Season 1, Episode 19: "Great, I can't even pick up a roadie."
Season 1, Episode 20: "I've been in love." "And how'd that go for you?"
Season 1, Episode 21: "I actually have a favor to ask." "Anything."
Season 2, Episode 1: "From what I can tell, she's just not that into you."
Season 2, Episode 2: - "'Cause we're friends. Aren't we?"
Season 2, Episode 3: "You gonna tune it or breastfeed it baby?"
Season 2, Episode 5: "And you know what the first thing that came to my mind was? 'I can't wait to tell Avery."
Season 2, Episode 8: "I guess it just came bubbling to the surface when it was supposed to."
Season 2, Episode 9: "I wanted to see if you were going to be around."
Season 2, Episode 10: "All I want is to be a person who gets to say 'I love you' and mean it. So..."
Season 2, Episode 11: "Come by, if you want. Anytime. Day or night."
Season 2, Episode 12: "Hey at least this time I didn't try to kiss you."
Season 2, Episode 13There is one thing that I need, one thing I have to have. You."
Season 2, Episode 14: "You know, just because you close your eyes, doesn't mean your invisible."
Season 2, Episode 15: "Oh, he's seen worse."

performancestogether;
Season 1 Episode 19: I've Been Used
Season 1 Episode Episode 21: Nothing in This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again
Season 2 Episode 1: This Love Ain't Big Enough
Season 2 Episode 3: Trouble Is
Season 2 Episode 8: Dreams
Season 2 Episode 10: Trouble Is
Season 2 Episode 12: Everything I'll Ever Need
Season 2 Episode 13: Don't Put Dirt On My Grave

thevids;

Let Her Go
Distance
'I realized that there is one thing that I need, one thing I have to have...'
Something that I need
Love Falls Down
My Salvation
Wings
Maybe I'm Amazed
Whispering
Good To You
You don't believe in love?
Consequence
Wrecking Ball
Young And Beautiful
Say Something
Skinny Love
Breathe In Breathe Out
Collide
Dust to Dust
Never gonna be alone
Give Your Heart a Break
Juliette Barnes and Avery Barkley
I've been used
Don't Deserve You
It Goes Like This
Feel Me
Impossible
Parachute
A Little Taste
Fire Escape
Lost Cause
Right Here
Ready To Love Again

thefiction;

Unpacking
The House That Built Me
Lead Me Home
I Come Apart
Waiting For You
Aftermath
The Right Thing To Say
Yellin From the Rooftop
Our Darkest Fantasies
25 Drabbles of Nashville
Aftermath
One Day You Will
Point of No Return
Whipped Cream

futuretitles;

"Glenn said you were adding O U R song to your set... it sounds beautiful."~Avery
"Why do you care so much?"-"Because we're friends."
“You’re a beautiful person with a great voice. “~Avery
"I'm gonna do that when I want and where I want."~Avery
"I'm going to miss you."~Avery
"We should try that again sometime... only slower."~Juliette
"How would you like to come home with me?"~Juliette
"All I have left is you."~Juliette
"Their chemistry is real and they have staying power...they support each other without jealousy."~TVFanatic
"What makes[them] work is they're the two characters who have grown more than any others."~TVFanatic
"Their arcs have been from brats to mature, kind-hearted adults...they understand each other completely."~TVFanatic
Under the downtown neon lights, that's where you caught my eye. Tonight ain't long enough, I ain't leavin without your love.
It's obvious we both know this won't end tomorrow. Tonight ain't long enough, I ain't leavin' without your love.
I'm old enough to know that I'm too young to know a thing. But I see what I'm seeing in you, I see everything I'll need.
I've met a lot of faces and I know a lot of names, but everyone I've come across has been just the same, but that all changed.
"Juliette Barnes was a regular old fangirl watching you on stage."~Zoey
"I can bask in you."~Juliette
"It feels like you put my soul in there."~Juliette.
"Overzealous bandmate or beautiful girlfriend? Hard choice."~Avery

pastthreads;
01. "I actually have a favor to ask."-"Anything."
02: "You know what the first thing that came to my mind was? I can't w a i t to tell Avery."
03. "All I want to be is a person who gets to say I l o v e y o u and really mean it."
04. "You're no throwaway."~Avery
05: "Love is wanting to help someone become the best version of themselves."~Juliette
06. "I just want you to know I'm here for you. I'll come by, if you want. Anytime. Day or Night."~Avery
07. A helping hand, a guiding light, somewhere to go on my darkest night.
08: The fire that burns between you and me...Everything I'll ever need.
09: Even when the words don't rhyme, I still hear a love song.
10. "You'll n e v e r have nothing."~Avery
11. "I realized that there is one thing that I need. One thing I have to have... you."~Juliette
12: "I think they genuinely are going to have a beautiful, much-needed relationship." ~Hayden
13: "You know, just because you close your eyes doesn't mean your invisible."~Avery
14: Because "I like it." Deacon approves!
15. "This is my life now."~Juliette
16: "I think you mean he's great. And he is. Do yourself a favor, don't lose that."~Deacon

recentmoment;

X

Last edited by Static Waves; 03-06-2014 at 08:49 PM
Old 03-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

The new animation of recent moment

Could I love these two more, I think not.

What was the line about the beautiful girlfriend again? I was trying to quote it for you to add it but I don't think I know the correct spelling for one of the words in it.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

you mean this line?

"Overzealous bandmate or beautiful girlfriend? Hard choice."

also, can I love the fact that Zoey acknowledged that Avery was a "pro"? He clearly didn't need much practice
Old 03-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
you mean this line?

"Overzealous bandmate or beautiful girlfriend? Hard choice."

also, can I love the fact that Zoey acknowledged that Avery was a "pro"? He clearly didn't need much practice
yes. that one. I didn't know how to write overzealous sometimes english not being my first language, some spellings don't come naturally to me

I loved that too but I wish she hadn't been the defending gf in that episode, Gunnar acted like a butt in a lot of it. Other than that she has lowered on my list of people I want gone asap. She is now at number 5. She was at number 2 two weeks ago.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT!

Thanks for the ratings news. Now if only ABC would promote them maybe next week will be better. It should be a Rayna/Juliette filled episode going back to their dynamics might help a lot, hopefully

Avery/Juliette Is it wrong that I probably liked their fight best!? As a JJ/Hayden fan I just love how they delivered it. I kind of like pissy/snarky Avery not so much to Juliette. But there was just something about the way he picked up that Edgehill envelope and tossed it back on the bed with attitude that made smile. He hates Jeff for how he treated Juliette. So in his mind Edgehill is on the black list forever. (I really don't want the character of Jeff to go away. He's a great bad guy )

I think my fave smiles were in their last scene. I really loved his line "hmmm over zealous bandmate or beautiful girlfriend? Hard choice." And how cute was Juliette's response and expression

I love love they dynamics with Glen, Avery, and Juliette. Hahaha Glen even brought Avery coffee. I seriously love Glen!

Me to Gunnar:Jealous much?! I really hope it works out between Gunnar and Avery. And I decided I do like Zoey. And although Gunnar is not the best boyfriend or bandmate I don't want them to break up. It's very selfish reasoning because I want ZAG for at least the rest of the season. They are just too good together! Their single is already charting on ITunes. Yep I'm a total ZAG groupie I admit it.

OT: I wasn't surprised but didn't like the way Rayna was with Juliette. But am really excited tO see how this all goes. Scarlett=meh to me (and can we not have Avery produce her album that would too obvious). Although I was liking the chem between Teddy and Megan I hated how their hook up(which was inevitable) played out. It was pretty darn tacky in the car. And no real kiss bah and blah! Anyways, bye bye Megan! Fave tweet was when Will Chase tweeted Straight to the Car wash! uh, I absolutely loathe the character of Layla. I couldn't feel sorry for her because to me she's this kid who needs to go home and grow up. And Will's SL is getting to be too much. Always love Deacon
Old 03-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Scarlett=meh to me (and can we not have Avery produce her album that would too obvious).
Unfortunately Nashville being as predictable as it is, I fear this is where we are going. And it seems I am not the only one thinking that, saw it on several comment sections today It's as obvious as Juliette going to H65.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Unfortunately Nashville being as predictable as it is, I fear this is where we are going. And it seems I am not the only one thinking that, saw it on several comment sections today It's as obvious as Juliette going to H65.
When they had that reflection of Avery in the mirror right after the Scarlett and Rayna scene it was such an obvious foreshadow. Ugh I am always torn on this show because I do want this to be played out. But that means I have to watch Scarlett.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When they had that reflection of Avery in the mirror right after the Scarlett and Rayna scene it was such an obvious foreshadow. Ugh I am always torn on this show because I do want this to be played out. But that means I have to watch Scarlett.
Yep like I want Avery to succeed and achieve his goals but having to watch more Scarlett meh. She whines too much for my taste.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I really want Avery to be successful. They have really hyped him up. So many characters have commented or alluded to the fact that he is awesome whether it be as a producer or musician!

And Juliette was right about the contract offered by EdgeHill, Jeff wouldn't have offered a quarter of a million dollars to a dud. Yes, he was using her relationship with Avery but I also think he was gaining something if got Avery too.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Avery/Juliette Is it wrong that I probably liked their fight best!?
Nope, there is a beauty in their acting when they fight if that makes any sense. Like the way Hayden delivered ''you can say no Avery'' so real. Probably the most mature scene we have ever seen Juliette in relationship wise.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Spoiler:

I really love the angst chemistry these two have, seriously. Where are the gifs of their fight?
Old 03-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Nope, there is a beauty in their acting when they fight if that makes any sense. Like the way Hayden delivered ''you can say no Avery'' so real. Probably the most mature scene we have ever seen Juliette in relationship wise.
Whoever directed and edited that scene gets kudos. I love how they focused on Avery's face because you can totally read him without him saying a thing. Hayden just amazes me with all her delivery. Seriously, between her and JJ you just want more.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Spoiler:

I really love the angst chemistry these two have, seriously. Where are the gifs of their fight?
Spoiler:
Old 03-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm glad the ratings went up, even if the episode was only so-so outside of mineJ/A. I need more timeeeee with them- I'm heartbroken to think of losing the show after JJ finally gets an effing storyline, lol.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I'm glad the ratings went up, even if the episode was only so-so outside of mineJ/A. I need more timeeeee with them- I'm heartbroken to think of losing the show after JJ finally gets an effing storyline, lol.
It's insane how his airtime has changed since Avery started dating Juliette.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread