Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaze (View Post)
You're amazing. I would like and I try to be strong enough, but old age (not really the people) scares me because it means the end.
I use to think I couldn't do it, but then something happened and I saved my Grans' life when she had a heart attack and believe me when I say that I have had health anxiety over heart problems since I was a child - had counselling the works - and I thought if it ever happened to someone around me I would freak out - but I didn't I didn't at all I was surprisingly so calm and level headed and did what I need to. And since then I've just been so different. I know I can do it.

Quote:
Ditto. Same with Me.
And Violet is a gorgeous name gorgeous.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jenny-em...elly-63003936/
Old 07-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rui
To those who wants to go to Bali : PLEASE DO COME!! I WILL TREAT YOU GUYS ON A WONDERFUL TOURS AND EXCURSIONS!!! Snorkeling, Rafting, Hiking, Fishing, Diving, Swim with Dolphins, Bicycling tour, Elephant Ride, Shopping, Sunset dinner, Sightseeing, Dance Festival, Delicious food, Nightclubs, etc, etc, etc, well, all I can say is many thing you can enjoy here
dude, thats all off the top of your head? BALI SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!! (or its your years of experience in the tourist trade )

I do terrible HaH fics 1|2|3
Old 07-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

it's new thread time someone?? im looking at my pics right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
drunk pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
Oh my!! Of course we WANT it!!! Pretty pretty please!!

Old 07-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I know it's depressing - but I don't I just have so much respect that I want to treat them right. I've grown up my entire life around old people and I really care about them and I feel like there's not enough people my age today that do want to help them.
I feel mentally strong enough to do it.
And this would be already enough for me to love you forever.. .if I didn't already..if you ever work in a Home I will make sure to get a place there and live there my last years laughing my ass of with you and your funny ways

Hi guys goood evening to you all. ..I don't now I'm a bit lazy to sub ep. 194 coz there is anyways nothing Jemma relevant but still I know you want every little piece of them...so want me to upload the Jemma parts without sub? Or maybe rics did it already?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
Awww .. you do have your own talent, Lauren ... some talent called 'writing smut' that you would kindly share, a smut involving Jemma maybe? Please please pleaseeeeeee!!!!

To those who wants to go to Bali : PLEASE DO COME!! I WILL TREAT YOU GUYS ON A WONDERFUL TOURS AND EXCURSIONS!!! Snorkeling, Rafting, Hiking, Fishing, Diving, Swim with Dolphins, Bicycling tour, Elephant Ride, Shopping, Sunset dinner, Sightseeing, Dance Festival, Delicious food, Nightclubs, etc, etc, etc, well, all I can say is many thing you can enjoy here
Careful Rui. Bali might have to be my country #16.

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 PM
New Fan

Thanks Asya!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread