Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
2am is so early
Goodnight, Kim AIKARIM
Not when you get up around 5

you!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

I Sheldon, Cyclone
Old 08-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

okay i am off for the night..see you all tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Night Cyclone

ETA: Night Kimo!!

Old 08-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Not when you get up around 5

you!!!
Maybe not

you, too

ETA: Goodnight Cindy

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 08-17-2011, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
BFFFS FOREVER EVER!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good morning / day / evening / night Lovelies, just stop by and say Hi!!

Oh, did any of you hear anything from Lily?? She hasn't shown up for two days I guess, right? Not becuase we don't have pics, just worry! Love you all!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
Good morning / day / evening / night Lovelies, just stop by and say Hi!!

Oh, did any of you hear anything from Lily?? She hasn't shown up for two days I guess, right? Not becuase we don't have pics, just worry! Love you all!
Hey Boney! No idea where Lily is

Sorry to post and run, but I have to go to bed

Goodnight anyone who's still around

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 08-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone

Just a friendly reminder to let you all know that if you are posting spoilers down to make sure you use spoiler tags and to wait a few days until everyone from different areas where they live see the episodes too before posting down open spoilers, that includes artwork with spoilers as well. Thank you
My LJ
Old 08-17-2011, 08:23 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Jen, I think Julie posted a reminder in the last thread as well.

But just wanted to join the mod party and also remind everyone to watch any excessive off topic posting. We all know FF is a great place to make legitimate friends and to gather and talk, which is of course acceptable to some degree, but not for pages and pages for a thread that already moves extremely fast.

Sorry to bombard everyone with all of our reminders! Jenny, Julie and I are just trying to make sure we have a happy, healthy thread on our hands for all the enjoy!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

okay i came back briefly...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

okay now i am really going to sleep. good night.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air (View Post)
Jen, I think Julie posted a reminder in the last thread as well.

But just wanted to join the mod party and also remind everyone to watch any excessive off topic posting. We all know FF is a great place to make legitimate friends and to gather and talk, which is of course acceptable to some degree, but not for pages and pages for a thread that already moves extremely fast.

Sorry to bombard everyone with all of our reminders! Jenny, Julie and I are just trying to make sure we have a happy, healthy thread on our hands for all the enjoy!
Thanks for posting the reminder!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

First I want to apologies to all those who are trying to be spoiler free for posting spoilers for the second time . I had thought I mark all the episodes that had not air because of what happen the first time and even ask one of the member what episode they have seen so as not to post gif that they haven’t seen. But I have failed so I will not be posting any more Please accept my apologies and don’t take it out on the thread for my mistakes.

Spoiler:

to keep on topic these are some of my favorite scenes

\

ETA: Londons call has a new chaper up http://thraikios.livejournal.com/4367.html

Last edited by S2noopy; 08-17-2011 at 09:57 PM
Old 08-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
First I want to apologies to all those who are trying to be spoiler free for posting spoilers for the second time . I had thought I mark all the episodes that had not air because of what happen the first time and even ask one of the member what episode they have seen so as not to post gif that they haven’t seen. But I have failed so I will not be posting any more Please accept my apologies and don’t take it out on the thread for my mistakes.

Spoiler:

to keep on topic these are some of my favorite scenes

\

ETA: Londons call has a new chaper up Adult Content Notice
snoop!!!!. i'm new to all this madness when it comes to rules. rules??!!! there are rules!?!?!?!! and who can keep total track of this stuff? really??

i love love love love love knowing you are out there every night and i just wish there was something, anything i could do to keep you here. i realize there must be moderators and -- as a former police dispatcher - believe me when i say i appreciate their keeping tabs on things. however, i'd like to say that there is no part of me that wants to see you go and if you don't have to , i hope you won't.

i said it, but will say it again, i love you, fair snoop!!!. it seems like you're mind is set, though and i want to respect that -- just like our beautiful emma. if this is goodnight, then you better frackin' be right back here when this show comes to a close. you don't want to know what a veggie hippie from portland can do if called upon. i have mad tracking skills

ETA -- to say you don't add anything to this thread is... well, just untrue. please know that you have single-handedly made my day MANY times over. please know that.

Last edited by atlonglastlove; 08-17-2011 at 11:12 PM
Old 08-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)

Spoiler:

What is this? I have not Internet for 24 hours and hell breaks out? Now Snoop, I don't know what crimes you have committed, but I have the feeling it is all a bit 'exaggerated' if I may say so. The mods just friendly reminded all the users to be careful to put spoiler tags and not to post excessive off topic ( which by the way at times annoys me too, as I don't want to read 23666 pages long who with whom, who is whose best and who spanks whom etc. ). It's good to have you here, please do reconsider your decision, you didn't post any spoilers on purpose and as I said the reminder is for all user not only you
So watch the link I pmed you and be back later if you have time and let me know here what you thought about the episode okay love? See you later

ETA: BUT DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE F***ng SPOILER TAGS ON

ETA 2: Oh, thanks @last of course I meant to write reconsider hahaha I promise me talk pretty one day...

Last edited by Asya; 08-17-2011 at 10:32 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread