Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannyG (View Post)
Okay, my first link, first PM, and now first embrace emotion gif. I could almost say I love you.
Well you know...

Old 07-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Do you by any chance snowboard. Colorado is tons of fun during the winter!
no I don't. I use to snow ski when I lived up north, actually had a small ski area in my home town but I haven't done that in YEARS!

I will date myself here I remember when snowboarding was new.. My first boyfriend (yeah it was a LONG time ago - 7th grade- ha ha) was the first person I knew who actually could snowboard.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio (View Post)
HI Gabi! Welcome to the thread. I know there is someone else who is also from Brazil and part of the Jemma fandom. Everyone is friendly so just go ahead and post! Most of us don't understand German but we still sit in front of our screens with smiles on our faces not understanding what's happening between Emma and Jenny but we are still over them!
is nice to know that I'm not the only one who don't understand German and still watching this lovely couple. it's been months since I discovered Jemma and the only words I understand are 'nein' and 'danke'.

and please, could you send me a transcript of the 196 too?
Old 07-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
My first PM too!! I have been following this FF since the first thread and just got the nerve to start posting yesterday I think and I am sooo not familiar with forums

and I still can't figure out how to post a darn picture or gif that is on my computer
Hey take a look at this page

BB Code It gives a list of the codes needed if it's too confusing let me know and I'll try to see how else I can help you.

Just post random things for practice I'll be around to help you!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
My first PM too!! I have been following this FF since the first thread and just got the nerve to start posting yesterday I think and I am sooo not familiar with forums

and I still can't figure out how to post a darn picture or gif that is on my computer
Come on, you can do it. Give us some Jemmy gifs please!

Fanny
Old 07-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well you know...

Oh could you teach me how to do that! Not the flirting I think I can do that but the image thing. I actually work in a technial field but it's not forumy it's electronical blah blah boring stuff.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
hi Gabriela Brazil! do ya'll speak portuguese? my nephew (in-law) is from Brazil and he speaks portuguese I sadly don't
yes, I speak Portuguese!
But sadly it seems that here in Brazil the wave Jemma has not been as strong as in the rest of the world. so far I could not find sites or forums dedicated to Jemma in Portuguese, but I've been content with what I have found in English and Spanish
Old 07-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi_BR (View Post)
is nice to know that I'm not the only one who don't understand German and still watching this lovely couple. it's been months since I discovered Jemma and the only words I understand are 'nein' and 'danke'.

and please, could you send me a transcript of the 196 too?
Same with ME!!! At first I felt like an idiot but most of us actually don't understand any German but we drool like dogs when we see Emma and Jenny on the screen.

Ohh and check your PM
Old 07-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

QUOTE]Just post random things for practice I'll be around to help you!
[/QUOTE]

I feel all tingly ha ha

Quote:
Come on, you can do it. Give us some Jemmy gifs please!
Fanny I'm having performance anxiety!! [

ETA Look I got all nervous and messed up my post!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:26 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh could you teach me how to do that! Not the flirting I think I can do that but the image thing. I actually work in a technial field but it's not forumy it's electronical blah blah boring stuff.
Copy and paste the following code.

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-glmBRMvCzgc/Tg95mxYziEI/AAAAAAAABG4/BZjUOQIuSYc/JAGERBOMBmini.gif[/IMG]

It'll give you and posted image.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I love that description of Colorado! It's so true I never really thought about it like that. Do you by any chance snowboard. Colorado is tons of fun during the winter! Right now though th heat here is just kiling me!

ETA

Hi Mary! Tomorrow is going to be crazy. To be honest I'm sort of scared. But people here are really nice. I don't know if we will have a link to the famous 197 though at least we won't have one right away but everyone shares and it's really nice.
Yeah, it's really nice here! I should have joined way before!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:27 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Well you know...

I know I have been less informed. Can I know who are those two women in your avatar? One looks like Penelope Cruz. How about the other one?

Fanny
Old 07-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannyG (View Post)
I know I have been less informed. Can I know who are those two women in your avatar? One looks like Penelope Cruz. How about the other one?

Fanny
You are correct it's Penelope Cruz and the blond is Kate Winslet. Two of my favorite actresses! Besides Kasia Borek and Lucy Scherer of course.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi_BR (View Post)
yes, I speak Portuguese!
But sadly it seems that here in Brazil the wave Jemma has not been as strong as in the rest of the world. so far I could not find sites or forums dedicated to Jemma in Portuguese, but I've been content with what I have found in English and Spanish
Well I am glad you found this place because they have been real friendly. And no drama, well no drama from those that are actually part of this forum family.

your English is WAY better than my Portuguese! which is zero so you are doing great!

ETA Hi Mary My name is Deanna BTW sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier ladies
Old 07-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Vio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I feel all tingly ha ha

Fanny I'm having performance anxiety!! [

ETA Look I got all nervous and messed up my post!
You are doing great! Keep on posting and trying out the different buttons. No need to worry. It's just us here.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread