Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrannyLuvsAll (View Post)
Not that I was too worried about this, but at least now we know for sure that Wendy isn't back for Jax...

Aw Haylie that animation! That little scene broke my heart. Jax Tara
hell, she may be back for Tara

that aught to hurt Jackson's ego. Mr. God's Gift.

God that gif. That right there is why I ship this couple.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:13 PM
New Fan

"hell, she may be back for Tara"

I can just see it "Come on Tara lets take our boys to Oregon and open our own clinic"
Old 11-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliegrace (View Post)
Thank you! That cant be good either. Just more leverage for Gemma. Did Wendy agree that Tara is his mother?
There is no leverage here in my opinion. Gemma is trying to protect Tara. Gemma admited she loves Tara. She's not doing this for leverage. Hell she knows they are planning on leaving and Wendy doesn't.
Tara and Gemma told her she's his mother.
Wendy just wants to see Abel.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 11-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am seriously considering delaying my return to Australia until after the season finishes....WOW

Jax - be still my beating heart... he is a such a MAN...you know????
Old 11-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
She's NOT TAKING SIDES. She's agreeing to let wendy see Abel but on GEMMA'S TERMS
yeah Gemma's terms which likely means "not now, not ever". Gemma didn't let her know they are planning on leaving. She wants to be the go between. She told her she's not to have contact with Jax and Tara.

Wendy admitted that Tara was a good mom but I think in her mind, Abel is still her's eventhough she hasn't so much as sent the kid a Christmas card in two years while she was getting her act together. It's good she's found herself but in those two years while she was going to school, getting a job, getting an apartment, finding out she likes chicks and staying sober, she never once made contact with that kid and let Tara and Jax know she was interested in being a part of the kid's life at some point and even gave Tara custody. Now she thinks she can walk in and have her say. Wrong.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)
There is no leverage here in my opinion. Gemma is trying to protect Tara. Gemma admited she loves Tara. She's not doing this for leverage. Hell she knows they are planning on leaving and Wendy doesn't.
Tara and Gemma told her she's his mother.
Wendy just wants to see Abel.
Thank you for clearing that up.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Scarlett, Elliegrace so wrong, yet so funny

What I'm afraid of with Gemma is that she will use anyone to her own advantage. I will admit, I was totally surprised to hear her say she loved Tara. I think that might have been the first time. But how I read the scene between Gemma and Wendy was that Gemma now knows Jax and Tara are planning on leaving; if Wendy were back in the picture (for Abel), then Gemma might have found a way to keep Jax in Charming. As much as she might love Tara, to me Gemma's endgame will always involve control over Jax.

I could be totally wrong in how I read that scene, but I don't trust Gemma. I'm completely done with her as a character. I think she's pathetic and manipulative. When she didn't tell Jax that she'd seen Wendy, or more of the matter, that Tara had seen Wendy, who was she protecting? It wasn't Tara. And she must know that once Tara is awake, she'll tell Jax about Wendy. This will come to a head one way or another. Gemma knows she doesn't have sway over Tara. If we knew nothing else about Tara, we could be sure we knew that she makes her own decisions. But with Wendy, Gemma can still pull her strings.

On a slightly related Wendy note, she said she "finished" her BA...which must mean at one time she started one? So, maybe Wendy wasn't always a junkie whore? That's interesting.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm HIS mother

Old 11-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

What I'm afraid of with Gemma is that she will use anyone to her own advantage. I will admit, I was totally surprised to hear her say she loved Tara. I think that might have been the first time. But how I read the scene between Gemma and Wendy was that Gemma now knows Jax and Tara are planning on leaving; if Wendy were back in the picture (for Abel), then Gemma might have found a way to keep Jax in Charming. As much as she might love Tara, to me Gemma's endgame will always involve control over Jax.

I could be totally wrong in how I read that scene, but I don't trust Gemma. I'm completely done with her as a character. I think she's pathetic and manipulative. When she didn't tell Jax that she'd seen Wendy, or more of the matter, that Tara had seen Wendy, who was she protecting? It wasn't Tara. And she must know that once Tara is awake, she'll tell Jax about Wendy. This will come to a head one way or another. Gemma knows she doesn't have sway over Tara. If we knew nothing else about Tara, we could be sure we knew that she makes her own decisions. But with Wendy, Gemma can still pull her strings.

On a slightly related Wendy note, she said she "finished" her BA...which must mean at one time she started one? So, maybe Wendy wasn't always a junkie whore? That's interesting.
at this point, I honestly don't think Gemma could use that against Jax to keep him in Charming. He wants out. He's done. I think she does love Tara but yes, she loves having them all within arms reach more. I think what's going to make Jax stay isn't Wendy trying to see Abel, but finding out about Piney, Opie and Clay and probably what Clay did to his own father and to Tara. Wendy can threaten all she wants, but that wouldn't stop Jax from leaving Charming and SAMCRO. Wendy would just have to take them to court in Oregon or wherever they are planning to live.

I think what Wendy meant by just finished getting her B.A. means she must have started it after she got sober. I don't think she was busy studying between shooting up and life in SAMCRO with a huband who was likely cheating on her left and right in an endless attempt to see one woman's face.

eta: it would totally crack me up to find out Wendy has been dating a female doctor she met on one of her hosptial human resources trips Turns out she and Jax and have the same taste in women.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm HIS mother

Old 11-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I didn't that at all. I think Gemma is trying to isolate the existence of Wendy from Jax, and will tell Tara to be quiet because she has other plans for Ms.Case that don't involved her breathing this good air for much longer. Not to mention Junkie ***** as Gemma likes to call her openly challenged/threatened the Queen which you don't do.

Gemma wants Wendy gone, and I'm sure she knows that Tara has messed up her hand and psyche to the point that Oregon is out the question. Gemma can manipulate Tara with this, and play upon her fears, anger, and insecurities to ensure that Tara falls in line with her plans.

Gemma will be "Tara you've been put on psychiatric evaluation." "That can come out in custody battle, and you'll lose." Fill her head up with that, and get Tara on board with her.

She's lighting a match to start a fire...

I think this where all those interviews and spoilers come together.

Whatever happens to Ms. Case will be a Gemma and Tara production.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettOHara (View Post)
at this point, I honestly don't think Gemma could use that against Jax to keep him in Charming. He wants out. He's done. I think she does love Tara but yes, she loves having them all within arms reach more. I think what's going to make Jax stay isn't Wendy trying to see Abel, but finding out about Piney, Opie and Clay and probably what Clay did to his own father and to Tara. Wendy can threaten all she wants, but that wouldn't stop Jax from leaving Charming and SAMCRO. Wendy would just have to take them to court in Oregon or wherever they are planning to live.

I think what Wendy meant by just finished getting her B.A. means she must have started it after she got sober. I don't think she was busy studying between shooting up and life in SAMCRO with a huband who was likely cheating on her left and right in an endless attempt to see one woman's face.

eta: it would totally crack me up to find out Wendy has been dating a female doctor she met on one of her hosptial human resources trips Turns out she and Jax and have the same taste in women.

You make a good point, Scarlett. I think I'm just on a Gemma-hating trip at the moment. I really was surprised to hear her say she loves Tara. But Margaret was right, if she loves her (and Jax & the boys) she should find a way in supporting their getting out of this life. Gemma has to know that whatever she's hanging onto now is dark and twisty. The Knowles-Teller family doesn't deserve any more dark and twisty.

Is it awful that I want to hear Tara give Wendy a jab something to the tune of:
Tara: and by the way Wendy, how many times?
Wendy: how many times what?
Tara: How many times did Jax say my name while he was inside of you?
Wendy: ...

Awful, right?
Old 11-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Something I can't get over is when Tara first says I do to Jax. I think of Wedding but also there is just something on the way she says I do.
I'm fine with Wendy tonight, because Wendy coming we got to hear Tara flat out say she's Abel's mother. I mean I know she said to Jax she's the mother of his sons and etc BUT TONIGHT SHE SAID IT AND IT WAS JUST ABOUT ABEL.
Wendy coming tonight to me was for giving us Tara stuff. Yes it messed with her because of the timing but still.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Addicted Fan

I was able to catch the encore tonight! All I have to say before I continue to bury myself in books is

Opie
Juice
Tara
KOZIK
Jax
Unser
Tig
Chibs
Otto
Gemma

Wait, I just read back a little and this was the first thing I saw
Quote:
Is it bad that I'm happy Prime Suspect was cancelled so Kenny can come back full time?
And it's not funny, but WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

caroline forbes
Old 11-15-2011, 11:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoie85 (View Post)
I didn't that at all. I think Gemma is trying to isolate the existence of Wendy from Jax, and will tell Tara to be quiet because she has other plans for Ms.Case that don't involved her breathing this good air for much longer. Not to mention Junkie ***** as Gemma likes to call her openly challenged/threatened the Queen which you don't do.

Gemma wants Wendy gone, and I'm sure she knows that Tara has messed up her hand and psyche to the point that Oregon is out the question. Gemma can manipulate Tara with this, and play upon her fears, anger, and insecurities to ensure that Tara falls in line with her plans.

Gemma will be "Tara you've been put on psychiatric evaluation." "That can come out in custody battle, and you'll lose." Fill her head up with that, and get Tara on board with her.

She's lighting a match to start a fire...

I think this where all those interviews and spoilers come together.

Whatever happens to Ms. Case will be a Gemma and Tara production.
I can totally see that happening. That's right up Gemma's alley. She loves but she bites, too. She can use what Tara did to herself to amp her up about Abel. reach into that dark part of Tara that is like her and now she probably thinks she can nurture that darker element in her to take her place as Queen. Gemma loves but she also uses that love to her full advantage and if she stokes the fire in Tara just right, she can create something brutal in Tara that is already there under the surface. We've seen it with Ima and her threatening her. This is a whole other level of that. I also took her not telling Jax about Wendy to be about her own plans for Ms. Case and not wanting to burden Jax further. Finding out Tara harmed herself was enough. He didn't need to know (yet) that Wendy is sniffing around again.

Also, how proud was I of Tig? handing in his Seargent At Arms patch. He won't protect Clay anymore. Tig loves Gemma, respects her probably more than he has any woman he's ever known. He won't do the bidding of the man who has blocked him out all season and now has beaten up the one female Tig actually respects.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread