Is it next week yet. I hate this waiting

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 11-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover10 (View Post)
Obviously I am the only one who is not worried about Wendy!! I think she is the least of J/T problems. She didn't even threaten to take Abel or deny that Tara is his mother. She just wants to see him - that's hardly unexpected given the fact she is clean and sober.... I'm not saying it is right or fair but given the fact that nothing right or fair ever happens to Tara, I was actually waiting for her to re-surface and I can see her becoming an ongoing presence in the show. I think the fact that she was working in St Thomas for the day may be setting that up....

Next week looks like a disaster, I don't even want to think about it really.
I'm totally okay with sober Wendy being a pressence in Abel's life, but I just don't see something that sensible happening on this show. Nobody ever does the sensible thing. If they're setting that up, more power to them. I love Drea and the more time she spends on my screen, the better.

This is purely my speculation, but what I don't want to see is Tara (feeling all of her potential crazy) going after and hurting Wendy. I don't want to see that violence play out in the generational parallels. I desperately don't want Tara to become like Clay in this way.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

i hating waiting for the next episode too. loved jax laying next to tara. i think gemma should've told him what upset tara and why she flipped out...that it was wendy. im not sure but i don't think wendy has as much of a stand as she thinks she does since she's the one who was doing drugs while pregnant and then again in the hospital putting her life and her baby's life in danger. the club is really falling apart. but i wonder who or if it will be fixed? jax the prince is planning to split and in hamlet it was an outside force that came in the end. so maybe another charter or something takes over.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Levine (View Post)
I'm totally okay with sober Wendy being a pressence in Abel's life, but I just don't see something that sensible happening on this show. Nobody ever does the sensible thing. If they're setting that up, more power to them. I love Drea and the more time she spends on my screen, the better.

This is purely my speculation, but what I don't want to see is Tara (feeling all of her potential crazy) going after and hurting Wendy. I don't want to see that violence play out in the generational parallels. I desperately don't want Tara to become like Clay in this way.
I don't think would make her like Clay. If she honestly goes after anyone I think it's going to be Clay.
To me while yes she's not in the same mind frame, but honestly this wouldn't happen in my opinion because Jax and Gemma and probably others will make sure Wendy wouldn't be anywhere close or anything that Tara would go after her.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not really worried about Wendy, I just don't want anything else taken from Tara. She has to put up with alot being with Jax, and I don't want her to suffer anymore
Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Levine (View Post)

yeah sane and normal relationships don't exist on this show. There's no way on SOA Wendy would get to be summer visit parent. Especially with how Sutter loves his parallels. He wants to draw the parllel between Gemma/Tara in the Queen position and what has Gemma desperately never wanted Jax to know? That she had a hand in killing his father. Now, Tara may have a hand in killing Abel's biological mother and will want to keep that from him with her last breath. On one hand, I don't want to see Tara sink that low, I want her to remain that window of sanity between the club and the outside world. However with what she's done to herself, Sutter seems to want to let the crazy seep out of Tara, too.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Kurt wouldn't be that cruel, would he?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I hope not. I mean he's said she's our eyes in the club and even now I still believe this so part of me thinks he wouldn't.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
cruel how? To have Tara kill Wendy or be a part of it? I totally think he would. This whole season we've seen characters get backed into corners and come out clawing like wild animals for their own survival. This might be Tara's turn. He wants to "knock her off the fence" and draw parallels. We already know this other person lurks inside Tara and have seen it come out in all kinds of ways from angry sex with Jax, hitting Margaret, trashing Abel's nursery, threatening Ima and now what she's done to herself. I have no doubt that to Tara, in that moment, that vase was Wendy's face. This person has always lurked under the surface of Tara and it seems that Sutter wants to let her out.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't want this either. I definitely see someything happening to Wendy because, like you said, the show is not that sensible and something HAS to happen to her, I just don't want it to be at the hands of Tara. Wendy can either become a junkie again or Gemma can have her way with her. Just not Tara.

caroline forbes
Old 11-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not worried because I don't think Wendy is going to be back this season. To me the last scene with Wendy and Gemma, Wendy was leaving and going to wait to hear from Gemma. Wendy now knows right now is NOT the best time. So I don't think we're going to see Wendy the rest of the season now who knows if we will the other seasons. But I'm NOT worried about it.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi_ (View Post)
I don't want this either. I definitely see someything happening to Wendy because, like you said, the show is not that sensible and something HAS to happen to her, I just don't want it to be at the hands of Tara. Wendy can either become a junkie again or Gemma can have her way with her. Just not Tara.
that's where I'm at. I don't want it for Tara but this show doesn't do sane, normal, rational relationships and Sutter seems bent on showing this other side to her this year. To showing what lurks beneath all of these people. The villian in Clay, the hero in Unser, the beast in Opie and the "inner Gemma" in Tara.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettOHara (View Post)
that's where I'm at. I don't want it for Tara but this show doesn't do sane, normal, rational relationships and Sutter seems bent on showing this other side to her this year. To showing what lurks beneath all of these people. The villian in Clay, the hero in Unser, the beast in Opie and the "inner Gemma" in Tara.
Exactly! And while I'm all for a darker, more resolved Tara, I don't think that has to be in the form of Gemma 2.0. I'm afraid that's where this is heading for her though

caroline forbes
Old 11-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I should be sleeping but I'm not, work is going to be hell tonight.

Anyway the thing about Tara, I think she is going to play a part in someone's demise this season. And I'm leaning more towards it being Clay.

Tara has pretty much been a passenger this season. She even said as much to Margaret when she said she had to let Jax be the one to lead her and the boys out. In that deleted scene she let Gemma lead her into announcing the engagement. With the letters she followed Gemma and Piney's lead. Margaret stated that Gemma uses the boys to get Tara to do what she wants. That has to stop.

I don't know about Tara becoming Gemma 2.0, because even in her wild days she wasn't a younger Gemma. What I think, maybe more like hope, is that we'll see that wild child finally merge with the doctor. Instead of Tara being one or the other, she going to wake up having reconciled those two parts of her personality. Because if nothing else, Tara is going to have to stop being a passenger in her own life.

She can't let Gemma manipulate her into doing something to Wendy. I don't want her to kill Wendy, but if she does it has to be her decision. I know that sounds twisted, but what would be the point of an off the fence, more resoved Tara if Gemma manipulates her into killing Wendy. That's almost like the exact same Tara.

And she needs to take Jackson by his adorable ears, look him in the eye, and tell him about those letters. But also let him know, and mean it, that if he loses himself in the club she's taking the boys and she's bailing. She doesn't want in on the club like Gemma, but she and Jax need to be a team.

I don't know if she'd kill Wendy. I think it's in her to do, especially with her current state of mind. I think it's one of those parallels Sutter loves so much: Gemma played a part in killing Jax's father now Tara will play a part in killing Abel's mother. But I just don't see it happening.

1. Because Tara's down to one hand, her left hand. She's right handed, it's not like she can wield a gun or a knife when it's broken. (That's not to say, she can't call good old Bachman or whoever else., but I don't know if she'd do that.)

2. In order for Sutter to really draw that parallel, Tara would have to get Opie to kill Wendy. And Opie's a little preoccupied right now.

So, my spec, Tara does have some part in killing someone this season. But I'm thinking more and more it'll be Clay. Especially after he pops up in her room and she sees Gemma's face.

Last edited by luckynori; 11-16-2011 at 07:08 PM
Old 11-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lucky-I really hope that's how it plays out. Helping to kill Clay makes sense. That's just good survival. Killing Wendy is a secret that will rot her entire family from the inside out.