Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Looks like the next episode could heavily feature them. Shame its a limited series event but hopefully it means they tie if off at the end

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
SaraLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLou (View Post)
Looks like the next episode could heavily feature them. Shame its a limited series event but hopefully it means they tie if off at the end
I caught up with the series. Kristen Gutoskie is on Afterbuzz, and they talk about Jake and Katie a little.

Last edited by Lostcandy; 05-20-2016 at 02:30 AM
Lostcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 07:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Love that! Those guys love them too.
Shes funny. Kristen is great.
I like hearing what other people think about the episodes too. Thanks for that! Will watch those each week now!

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-22-2016, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Love that! Those guys love them too.
Shes funny. Kristen is great.
I like hearing what other people think about the episodes too. Thanks for that! Will watch those each week now!
Me, too.

I stumbled on this. The cast is fun. At the end, they answer what their favorite episode is. Kristen and Chris both say episode 9. Well, Kristen says 7 and 9. I hope we get some good Jake and Katie in those episodes.

Old 05-23-2016, 05:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Ohhh thanks for that! Fingers crossed for 9 then. No one else said 9 apart from those two. Makes sense!

They are so funny, love how many Brits there are! Wooo

So it could have had a season 2. Thats a shame, but lets hope it doesnt end on a cliffhanger....

Old 05-24-2016, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

So this happened...

x

I can't believe he said it already. It's only been 9 days. I do like that they were together for most of the episode.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:56 AM
Supreme Fan

I already saw this on Monday but didn't want to spoil and also i would have DP

I cant believe it either! As he started talking i was thinking

"No he wouldn't say it, not yet, surely? They haven't touched, they've known each other for nine days"
"This is Crazy but...."
"Holy crap hes gonna say it"
"I love her"
Me

He gives her these such meaningful looks! And for someone who pushes people away and doesn't talk much about his feelings he really does to his best friend!
Look forward to seeing whats next for them.

I can just imagine him getting really frustrated coming up with the no touching thing. In a moment of maddness im hoping it happens somehow

Old 05-25-2016, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I already saw this on Monday but didn't want to spoil and also i would have DP

I cant believe it either! As he started talking i was thinking

"No he wouldn't say it, not yet, surely? They haven't touched, they've known each other for nine days"
"This is Crazy but...."
"Holy crap hes gonna say it"
"I love her"
Me

He gives her these such meaningful looks! And for someone who pushes people away and doesn't talk much about his feelings he really does to his best friend!
Look forward to seeing whats next for them.

I can just imagine him getting really frustrated coming up with the no touching thing. In a moment of maddness im hoping it happens somehow
The no-touching thing is going to become annoying. They were walking pretty close to each other in that hallway scene.

Did she say, "If you were sick, I'd wanna be sick, too?" Because if she did, That's practically a love confession there. When I was watching it on TV, I thought she was talking about Quentin, but it seems like she was referring to Jake.

Oh, I was watching some scenes on Youtube. I missed the part in episode 3 where Jake walks in with a phone charger and asks her if she still needs a phone cord. I wonder how long it took him to find it. It's the little things like this that makes me Jake.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
The no-touching thing is going to become annoying. They were walking pretty close to each other in that hallway scene.

Did she say, "If you were sick, I'd wanna be sick, too?" Because if she did, That's practically a love confession there. When I was watching it on TV, I thought she was talking about Quentin, but it seems like she was referring to Jake.

Oh, I was watching some scenes on Youtube. I missed the part in episode 3 where Jake walks in with a phone charger and asks her if she still needs a phone cord. I wonder how long it took him to find it. It's the little things like this that makes me Jake.
Well i think we need subtitles. I thought she meant Quentin if im honest. But if that was to Jake

Yea thats the scene whether they ask each other if they are alright. He asks it with so much meaning and care. He just wants to look after her!

Well from that cast thing above Kristen said her fav episodes were 7 and 9 so the next episode will be interesting. Nothing with her in the promo. Of course im sure she will be in it. Was that people trying to get into the hospital? I couldnt tell. If so im sure Jake will be concerned with Katie's whereabouts.

I cant believe no one really posts on this board for these two! I think they have so much chemistry!

Old 05-25-2016, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well i think we need subtitles. I thought she meant Quentin if im honest. But if that was to Jake

Yea thats the scene whether they ask each other if they are alright. He asks it with so much meaning and care. He just wants to look after her!

Well from that cast thing above Kristen said her fav episodes were 7 and 9 so the next episode will be interesting. Nothing with her in the promo. Of course im sure she will be in it. Was that people trying to get into the hospital? I couldnt tell. If so im sure Jake will be concerned with Katie's whereabouts.

I cant believe no one really posts on this board for these two! I think they have so much chemistry!
I went on Hulu she does say "If you were." She still could be talking to Quentin. It makes the most sense. I didn't think she was talking about Jake until I watched that scene again. She is looking at Jake when she says it, but the comment can still be directed at Quentin. The people on Afterbuzz was a little confused about that moment, too. They are the ones who had me rethinking that scene.

I wonder what happens in the next episode, too. There aren't that many spoilers. I doubt he tells her that he loves her.

I'm a little shock that this thread isn't busy. I binged watched the series last week, and I am obsessed with them. It might be, because I am ship deprived. I haven't really had a ship all season.

Edit to add:
I was thinking about that scene again. Maybe she was looking at Jake when she says that line to kind of reaffirm that Quentin comes first. Yeah, she likes the idea of starting something with Jake, but he will never come before Quentin.

Last edited by Lostcandy; 05-25-2016 at 04:40 AM
Old 05-25-2016, 05:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
I went on Hulu she does say "If you were." She still could be talking to Quentin. It makes the most sense. I didn't think she was talking about Jake until I watched that scene again. She is looking at Jake when she says it, but the comment can still be directed at Quentin. The people on Afterbuzz was a little confused about that moment, too. They are the ones who had me rethinking that scene.

I wonder what happens in the next episode, too. There aren't that many spoilers. I doubt he tells her that he loves her.

I'm a little shock that this thread isn't busy. I binged watched the series last week, and I am obsessed with them. It might be, because I am ship deprived. I haven't really had a ship all season.

Edit to add:
I was thinking about that scene again. Maybe she was looking at Jake when she says that line to kind of reaffirm that Quentin comes first. Yeah, she likes the idea of starting something with Jake, but he will never come before Quentin.
That would make sense her talking about Quentin but looking at Jake to reaffirm her son comes first.

Oh no i don't think he will tell her. Maybe last few eps. But its nice the audience knows how he feels. Lets us in on it, so his actions will be obvious to us.

Ohhh thank you! I need to watch the Afterbuzz episode review.

Hahaha im exactly the same! Havent had anyone to get excited over for ages. Even if they could touch i would still love them

Before they left Jake looked so angry that she wanted to come with him, now we know it was because he didn't want anything to happen to her!

Also when those hooligans (yes im calling them that ) came into the batting area. Jake moved in front of Katie and when they grabbed or slapped her slightly im pretty sure i heard an angry "Hey!" from Jake. Just the little things

Old 05-26-2016, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

These two are amazing together. I love the way they look at each other, so much longing in their eyes. As for Jake already loving her, it would bother me if they had no chemistry but since they have it in spades, I`m ok with it.
collide into you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
These two are amazing together. I love the way they look at each other, so much longing in their eyes. As for Jake already loving her, it would bother me if they had no chemistry but since they have it in spades, I`m ok with it.
I know what you mean. A part of me thinks its too soon. But the people on Afterbuzz agree that shes such a strong person and character and it always seems to amaze him when she stands her ground, i have a girl crush on her! they also said the whole love at first sight, which i dont think happened straight away, but the guy who plays Trey said he doesnt know how the Jake and Katie storyline will go but, he pretty much fell in love with his wife that way. So its possible.

The way the look at eachother! God i hope they are able to touch somehow im holding out for a kiss considering this is our only season, there better be!

Old 05-26-2016, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know, Katie is great, strong but vulnerable at the same time, no wonder Jake is drawn to her. And they only have each other to lean on so falling in love was inevitable. I mean Katie has her son with her but he`s just a kid so it`s not the same.

We`ll get something. I watched the original Belgian series but i don`t want to spoil too much about what will happen.
collide into you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
^ I know, Katie is great, strong but vulnerable at the same time, no wonder Jake is drawn to her. And they only have each other to lean on so falling in love was inevitable. I mean Katie has her son with her but he`s just a kid so it`s not the same.

We`ll get something. I watched the original Belgian series but i don`t want to spoil too much about what will happen.
Aahh thats all so true! I love their dynamic and the fact that Jake wants to look after Quentin too!

Im a sucker for spoilers, can you DM me?

Reply   Post New Thread