Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

"I know this might be a little OFF-TOPIC, but this is HUGE news and it has too do with the MAN OF STEEL sequel. A new BATMAN has been chosen and i wasn't crazy about this at first, but i'm digging it now, WHAT SAYS YOU ALL???

http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXngrcivafY

D.V.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure, when I heard the Batman news I was very much against it... Ben Aflect... yeah that's tough. lol
I'm just going to wait before I judge, I'm not to high on it now.

I just hope that Batman being in the movie doesn't take away from Lois & Clark scenes. I loved that Teri Hatcher said she loved the movie but wanted more Lois & Clark.

Old 08-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

In the animated movie World's Finest Lois goes on a date with Bruce and Clark gets all jealous. But in that movie Lois doesn't know Clark is Superman. Also Lois gets to interview Bruce who is in Metropolis for a business meeting with Lex Corp.

So I think there are a lot of ways to fit Lois in the next movie except for the part she dates Bruce but Bruce can still flirt with her I just hope we get more Lois and Clark moments because I'm really interested to see how their relationship is going to be because she knows the truth from the start.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think Man of Steel part 2 will be anything similar to that.
I'd rather not deal with the whole Lois & Bruce situation. lol

I do agree that there are ways to fit her in, I just hope they do fit her in correctly.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I'm not sure, when I heard the Batman news I was very much against it... Ben Aflect... yeah that's tough. lol
I'm just going to wait before I judge, I'm not to high on it now.

I just hope that Batman being in the movie doesn't take away from Lois & Clark scenes. I loved that Teri Hatcher said she loved the movie but wanted more Lois & Clark.

"And i'm with you on that, that is my only concern for MOS 2, is that the story is still Superman/Kal-El/Clark centric, with Lois being a major part of his story and Bruce/Batman being a part of it, but not taking up all the story with Superman. We didn't get much of Lois in the first one, so i'm hoping the producers and writer David S. Goyer got that and will make the necessary adjustments too be sure that she is present throughout the film this time. And i'm SO HAPPY! that Teri Hatcher love the film and just like Margot Kidder, she wants more Lois Lane too". D.V.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Let's really hope so! I especially want to see more Clark Kent in the Daily Planet! I can't wait to see Lois & Clark scenes in the Daily Planet, it should be so much fun to see.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 08-30-2013, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I already watched that video, it's beautiful.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

rumor has it that Batman will get a love interest in the sequel,,, so yeah ! no fear for a triangle like situation!

And people, david goyer the writer of MOS said in an interview Clark and Lois will be in a relationship in the sequel and it will show how they will handle it with Lois as a secret keeper of Clark's identity. So yeah, their relationship will be shown in the sequel and I know Amy and Henry will handle it beautifully! Hopefully, Lois will be a very active person in supporting Clark in dealing with new threats/villains in the movie!

P.S Looking forward with MOS DP scenes/kissing scenes in the sequel and behind the scenes of Amy and Henry next year. Shooting starts supposedly this February of 2014.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
rumor has it that Batman will get a love interest in the sequel,,, so yeah ! no fear for a triangle like situation!

And people, david goyer the writer of MOS said in an interview Clark and Lois will be in a relationship in the sequel and it will show how they will handle it with Lois as a secret keeper of Clark's identity. So yeah, their relationship will be shown in the sequel and I know Amy and Henry will handle it beautifully! Hopefully, Lois will be a very active person in supporting Clark in dealing with new threats/villains in the movie!

P.S Looking forward with MOS DP scenes/kissing scenes in the sequel and behind the scenes of Amy and Henry next year. Shooting starts supposedly this February of 2014.

thanks for the latest info! Can't wait!
Old 09-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I wasn't concerned over the Batman being in the love triangle, two relationships I think is absolutely pointless in the comicverse is Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane, and Superman and Wonder Woman.... especially the second. Just so unnecessary.
In any universe Lois & Clark always end up together.

Oh thanks for that information! I'm very happy that Clark & Lois will be in the sequel, I knew it would be but I was doubting how much... to an extent I still kind of doubt how much there will be... I just hope it's more of Lois & Clark then there was in the Man of Steel one.

The chemistry between Amy & Henry was just fantastic! So I can't wait.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I wasn't concerned over the Batman being in the love triangle, two relationships I think is absolutely pointless in the comicverse is Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane, and Superman and Wonder Woman.... especially the second. Just so unnecessary.
In any universe Lois & Clark always end up together.

Oh thanks for that information! I'm very happy that Clark & Lois will be in the sequel, I knew it would be but I was doubting how much... to an extent I still kind of doubt how much there will be... I just hope it's more of Lois & Clark then there was in the Man of Steel one.

The chemistry between Amy & Henry was just fantastic! So I can't wait.

knowing the ending of MOS, it hinted that it will have plenty of scenes in the Daily Planet for the sequel. So its not rocket science to say that the sequel will show a lot of Clark and Lois scenes in the Daily Planet and whatnot. And we all know that lois knows all about Clark and is Clark's "secret keeper" --- so she got an arc with that. she will possibly help clark in dealing with those possible villains/ and or batman in her own kick ass way. Plus she has to deal with Perry white's suspicion of clark being superman as hinted by david goyer in an interview. their romance will be amplified as well according to goyer.... so i don't think they will reduce her as just as a "mere love interest" waiting for Superman to rescue her in the sequel. Heck, in MOS, she was more like a war correspondent journalist than a romantic comedy/damsel in distress Lois.

all i'm trying to say, people just relax and have a wait and see attitude for the sequel --- just like what i did with MOS when it was not released yet . people around the internet were bad mouthing amy adams--- they were saying that she will not be a good lois because she has red hair and because they wanted another actress to play the role! But we all know she kicked ass in the movie and even helped clark save the world!
Old 09-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well when MOS movie happened in June, we didn't know their would be a Batman in the second movie, which I think changes a lot of things..... but I'm happy that it's kind of confirmed that they will share more scenes... when luckily I haven't ran across those hates, I've seen mostly positive reviews about Amy Adams portrayal for Lois.... so I can't debate on that one.

Batman being in the movie changed a lot of things, which is why I wished we could've got the sequel of Man of Steel, and then a Superman/Batman movie in a third movie or something.

BUT as I think about it, it's all about the writers, if they write correctly then things should go smoothly. I'm just interesting to see how everything will mesh together.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

this is like the best news ever!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It sure is, the more Clois is always most definitely the better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread