Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Anyone volunteering to open the new thread?

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 04-23-2013, 04:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Alright, my first opening a new thread. Hope this worked:

New thread
Old 04-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudinha (View Post)
I'm deeply concerned about the TNT did not renew. This anxiety is killing me. I think we should start thinking about doing a campaign asking for renew. Another thing we can do isask or beg to Aaron not destroy the marriage of JR / PR, and end with his affair with Emma.
just saw a new tweet from aaron today saying they should know soon so this is encouragin
Old 04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheefan (View Post)
May i just add that I am not thrilled by Josh saying "Pamela is his number 1." What does that mean? There is nothing great about being the number 1 of a man who is sleeping around. This is not 1950. No woman should be satisfied with being the number one of a philanderer. Certainly not a woman shown to be as powerful, influential and strong as Pamela. So I do not understand when JRPR fans satisfy themselves with that Number 1 comment. Our ship has only just started and we want to be satisfied with crumbs already? Never!
I actually took this as a good thing; meaning she is his #1 - the one who means the most to him. Like when you say "taking care of #1" that usually means taking care of urself, but here I think he meant it as she is his #1 - the one who will always come first and will matter to him, even if it means occasionally besting him at times. yes he is a horndog but I think Josh meant this as a good thing; which is fractured obviously but again who knows how it will start off in season 3 (fingers crossed).
Old 04-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAndRebeccaEwingFan (View Post)
In regards to them like J.R. and Sue Ellen and his cheating and her staying home accepting it and doing nothing; Aaron Allen said that they are only like them in the broader sense. It is not and it will not be a repeat of their 1980's marriage. It's a new day and they have some tricks up their sleeves Allen has said on twitter.

Hopefully John Ross will not go through with sex with Emma. We really don't what will happen or what has happened. And Josh at this point can only speculate because he does not know what will happen either. Lets also remember, Pamela doesn't need John Ross BUT he needs her and her holdings. This marriage was his idea!

They just got married and if John Ross is going sleep around on her and so soon then I don't want Pamela with John Ross. I want her treated right and well.
Thank you! that is what I said too - where they left off can be fixed as they were just starting - it doesnt mean they have to finish it ~ sorry no better way to think to say this right now lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread