Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2015, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
I swear Im still convinced Elena is under the sire bond or something because this whole storyline with Damon has been ludicrous.
This

Idk if I missed something but isn't the sirebond still in effect? I mean Damon didn't actually 'die' in convential terms because physically he was doing everything he normally did in the prison world. I mean, the fact that Tyler had to break his body 100 times to rid himself of Klaus's sirebond - makes me think that extreme physical pain is involved ridding yourself of your master. Take into account the way Elena has been acting after having turned - like Damon's first love Katherine, you can't help but feel that the real Elena is trying to fight her way out.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

tvd broke my heart so irrevocably that season that i stopped watching it after season 4 and mind you i waited till june that year to catch up on 2nd half of season 4 , i felt so sick to my stomach

i only peaked in to see what you guys are saying these days , i'm not sure even if they got back today i could forgive them her for the sitty turncoat act/sired BS and him if after all that **** he took her back , have some self respect stefan

i'm now shipping bamon via youtube and tumblr still won't watch the show pfff ,a remnant from when i use to ship stelena /bamon in the books the way it was suppose to be !

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
ladyevenstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
This

Idk if I missed something but isn't the sirebond still in effect? I mean Damon didn't actually 'die' in convential terms because physically he was doing everything he normally did in the prison world. I mean, the fact that Tyler had to break his body 100 times to rid himself of Klaus's sirebond - makes me think that extreme physical pain is involved ridding yourself of your master. Take into account the way Elena has been acting after having turned - like Damon's first love Katherine, you can't help but feel that the real Elena is trying to fight her way out.
The thing about the sire bond mess that I don't get it is how it broke - they said that it broke when her humanity came back on but that doesn't make any sense to me- it should still be there because her feelings had come back. What these writers did to stelena was horrible I miss season 1-3 stelena

I also have to say this the relationship makes Elena look like a complete moron because when her memories of Damon were compelled away, she remember him as a monster but within a few episodes she was falling in love with him again, and not questioning ANYTHING. It's ridiculous, the lengths the writers will go to keep this ship alive.

Four & Tris
Anastasia Belle_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

thats the problem though. Julie herself admitted she didn't know how to put Delena together and break up Stelena. All they really did was just use the sire bond and just half ass from there Its just another plothole from the many we've seen in the last two seasons
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

^They didn't need to put Delena together. It's an abomination, atrocity and affront to love that never should've existed.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
^They didn't need to put Delena together. It's an abomination, atrocity and affront to love that never should've existed.
they probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for the popular demand from online crazies
Old 02-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Apparently the time that Damon snapped Jeremy's neck was used to end the triangle but there was a backlash because all these people blamed Elena for it. They were like "poor Damon if Elena kissed him, he wouldn't have killed her brother"

Four & Tris
Old 02-27-2015, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Belle_02 (View Post)
Apparently the time that Damon snapped Jeremy's neck was used to end the triangle but there was a backlash because all these people blamed Elena for it. They were like "poor Damon if Elena kissed him, he wouldn't have killed her brother"
Old 02-27-2015, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss Stefan and Elena being together so much!! It is so effortless when they are on the screen together.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^That's just insane. How did this show get stuck with idiotic writers who would give in to insanity like that? I don't get these writers at all.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-28-2015, 05:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^That's just insane. How did this show get stuck with idiotic writers who would give in to insanity like that? I don't get these writers at all.
Ikr - well I felt that KW was pretty good but JP and CD are just terrible. Even though there was love triangle when KW was the writer, I still felt like he respected the characters and the relationships.

Four & Tris
Old 02-28-2015, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I miss Stefan and Elena being together so much!! It is so effortless when they are on the screen together.
right?? even their platonic scenes are!
Old 02-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Ikr - well I felt that KW was pretty good but JP and CD are just terrible. Even though there was love triangle when KW was the writer, I still felt like he respected the characters and the relationships.
I totally agree!
Old 02-28-2015, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
^Look at that, we agree on something. Who would've thought that was possible? Lol. I miss Stelena too. They were the best. And I agree the show was better before KW left. I miss the times when characters and relationships were respected and fan pandering wasn't the main impetus for storylines. JP and CD are idiots and they have ruined this show.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Hahaha, who would have thought it

I just keep thinking back to seasons 1 & 2 and the last few seasons have just been nothing compared to it

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 03-01-2015 at 01:27 AM
You can't kill me! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread