Old 11-01-2013, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

^ i don't know.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Was there any SE scenes at all?
Unfortunately no
Old 11-01-2013, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

well that sucks..
Old 11-01-2013, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a shame. Hopefully next week.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

yeah
Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

We will.

*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I can't wait for tonight's episode!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

I know I am probably setting myself up for huge disappointment but guys when I saw that promo all about Stefan and Elena for tonight's episode by little Stelena shipper heart nearly burst with hope. I was on the verge of tears. I mean it was just so beautiful. Stelena married with kids and so happy. I really hope this means the re-emergence of Stelena. I miss them so much. Damon/Elena ruined this entire show for me, well that and Klaroline. D/E are so sick, and disgusting, toxic and just so wrong and horrible. And the really insane thing is that Elena and Damon seem to realize that now but won't just stop being idiots and let it go already. It's never going to work.
I really hope Elena and Stefan are going to spend more time together and she'll realize that it's always been him. Maybe it will bring back the Elena I once knew and respected. TVD has gone majorly down hill since forcing D/E for so long. I knew D/E would be a disaster from the start and low and behold they are even more awful than I ever could've imagined. If they brought back Stelena, it would start to look like the show I once loved so much again. Stelena forever.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

for a poster to find. Hope this helps some.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
for a poster to find. Hope this helps some.
thank you so much!!!
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

where is everyone?
Old 02-22-2015, 01:40 AM
Elite Fan

Missing Stelena so much it kind of hurts to even think about at all. I still can't believe the writers threw away the beautiful love story these two had for the giant pile of suck currently happening on the show. It's not right. Elena said it would always be Stefan and I believed her. Stelena is the epic love story of this show not disgusting Delena. Stelena should be endgame. Caroline should be with Tyler and Damon should I don't know die saving Jeremy's life to make up for the multiple times he has killed him. But mostly Stelena should be endgame.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:15 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
where is everyone?
Being free from TVD. lol

DollyJfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Being free from TVD. lol
Yep...
Old 02-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Missing Stelena so much it kind of hurts to even think about at all. I still can't believe the writers threw away the beautiful love story these two had for the giant pile of suck currently happening on the show. It's not right. Elena said it would always be Stefan and I believed her. Stelena is the epic love story of this show not disgusting Delena. Stelena should be endgame. Caroline should be with Tyler and Damon should I don't know die saving Jeremy's life to make up for the multiple times he has killed him. But mostly Stelena should be endgame.

I swear Im still convinced Elena is under the sire bond or something because this whole storyline with Damon has been ludicrous.
Reply   Post New Thread