Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 05:02 PM
New Fan

JR/Elena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
does anyone here also ship JR/Elena? I may be the only one.
I shipped them when they were together too. They had lots of chemistry and were very dramatic because of the triangle. Loved the way she brought out his good side. I also really enjoy PR/JR and PR/Chris.
Garnet McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet McGee (View Post)
I shipped them when they were together too. They had lots of chemistry and were very dramatic because of the triangle. Loved the way she brought out his good side. I also really enjoy PR/JR and PR/Chris.
I love PR/JR and PR/Chris are sweet too, but I also love him with Elena. JR/Elena I never really bought.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do like PR they are great for each other but we have this cheating storyline coming up so that will be a big story for them.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I couldn't stand PR/Chris. I hated how she treated him, but I bought her redemption and felt like her and jr fit more.
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I really couldn't stand Christopher with Pamela/Rebecca and I remember being delighted when he confronted her about her deception in the Season 1 Finale. Tbh it bugged me that they used the babies storyline to make her somewhat redeemable to the audience. I still see her as the cruel woman who sent that email to break up Christopher and Elena.

I get the feeling that the main reason why the writers decided to put P/R with John-Ross was due to the extreme fan response on twitter. Otherwise, I found it a little weird that she was seeing him whilst pregnant with his cousin's twins.

So, are there any new spoilers about Season 3? I read that Christopher starts dating someone else, which I'm really not happy about. I don't understand why they built up him and Elena up as this True Love couple so much, only to break them up after just one season of being together. They have so much history together that I think it's a shame that the writers have already split them up.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Extreme Fan

'I ddn't ship em n da beginning, but wn she found out dat her daddy wuz responsible 4 killing her bbs&she went 2 John Ross&told him wut happened, i loved dat he swept her n2 hiz armz&carried her up2 hiz bedroom&comforted her. Dat's wn i started 2 ship em, i just hope dat Pamela Rebecca can forged thru John Ross's cheating azz wayz&fight 4 her marriage, it'z not goin 2 b easy wn John Ross won't b doin da same ding. And i also hate da ideal of Chris wit sumbody else, az da same wit Elena b-ing wit sum1 else, but remember, da same ding happened wit Bobby&Pam n da original series. And dat lasted on-le a minute, so dis will az well, just keep hope alive every1, unlike sum writers on other shows who say dat dey r 4 a couple, but dey b bullchiting&write sumding totally different. Cynthia Cidre&co. will do right by Chelena&we must believe dat til we c or hear sumding different!' d.v.
Danity Vampyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:03 PM
New Fan

Nicolas and Elena

Do you think Elena will sleep with Nicolas?
Garnet McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
It's dallas and her and chris are done for now. So, I'd say yes. I also think Chris will sleep with new rancher girl, but I foresee a lot of angst coming their way.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I must say I actually like the angst it's very needed because their story stalled last season. I feel like they need a meaty storyline like in season 1 because I know there will always be feelings there on both sides and seeing angst will give them a chance to have that season 1 story.

Even though I want them together a storyline like this will be great for them.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
'Of course, ddn't Pam&Bobby sleep wit different folks wn dey were separated??? I dink dey dd, so unformately;da same will happen wit theze 2 az well. I just wish dat Angst! wuzn't d only tool uzed 2 make a couple interesting i guess, i just wish dat dey can write a happy&normal couple. Iz dat really so out-of-date or worse, Boring! nowadays dat dey have 2 make up stupid stuff @timez 2 make people like dat couple. Which thoze same people ddn't give a darn bout da couple 2 begin wit, so y come up wit things 2 split dem up just 2 make dem Relevant! Not sayin dat Cynthia Cidre iz doin dat, i truly blieve dat she iz 1 of very few writers on t.v. who iz not fanpandering 2 pyscho fanz and just doin wut feels right 2 her. Cynthia iz not like another person we know now don't we Shu???'
Danity Vampyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

didn't know you watched Gwen.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ Yeah I have watched the first 2 seasons

I don't know if I will watch Season 3. It depends on how good the storylines are and what the writers do with the characters. Larry Hagman was always the driving force behind the show. Sue Ellen is rather pointless without JR. Plus, I love Chris and Elena's relationship, so I won't be interested if they start seeing other people.

Elena's my favorite character, because she's so strong and independent as well as a great daughter / sister.

Besides, I don't think it measures up to the brilliance of the original Dallas Bobby and Pam were an epic TV couple. I hate that the writers killed off Pam (again) in the reboot.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
^ Yeah I have watched the first 2 seasons

I don't know if I will watch Season 3. It depends on how good the storylines are and what the writers do with the characters. Larry Hagman was always the driving force behind the show. Sue Ellen is rather pointless without JR. Plus, I love Chris and Elena's relationship, so I won't be interested if they start seeing other people.

Elena's my favorite character, because she's so strong and independent as well as a great daughter / sister.

Besides, I don't think it measures up to the brilliance of the original Dallas Bobby and Pam were an epic TV couple. I hate that the writers killed off Pam (again) in the reboot.
I also love chris with pamela. who else do you ship on the show?
Old 02-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
'Of course, ddn't Pam&Bobby sleep wit different folks wn dey were separated??? I dink dey dd, so unformately;da same will happen wit theze 2 az well. I just wish dat Angst! wuzn't d only tool uzed 2 make a couple interesting i guess, i just wish dat dey can write a happy&normal couple. Iz dat really so out-of-date or worse, Boring! nowadays dat dey have 2 make up stupid stuff @timez 2 make people like dat couple. Which thoze same people ddn't give a darn bout da couple 2 begin wit, so y come up wit things 2 split dem up just 2 make dem Relevant! Not sayin dat Cynthia Cidre iz doin dat, i truly blieve dat she iz 1 of very few writers on t.v. who iz not fanpandering 2 pyscho fanz and just doin wut feels right 2 her. Cynthia iz not like another person we know now don't we Shu???'
No I think she focused on JR/Pamela cause they wanted fans to stop wanting JR/Elena.
I am looking forward to the angst because I believe Jesse and Jordana can bring it. I love both Christopher and Elena and this new angry Elena should be interested. She won't be able to stay away from Chris imo.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
No I think she focused on JR/Pamela cause they wanted fans to stop wanting JR/Elena.
I am looking forward to the angst because I believe Jesse and Jordana can bring it. I love both Christopher and Elena and this new angry Elena should be interested. She won't be able to stay away from Chris imo.
hope youre right Shu.