Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emma ♥ Ethan [The Lying Game] #1: "I do feel like I can trust you…" "I feel that too…"

Welcome to the 1st
Emma & Ethan
Appreciation Thread

shippers;
01. ripe to fall
02. blugirlami21
03. Redlight-Electr0
04. JRBudgrl8
05. jessie09
06. Brucas_Is_Love
07. MadisonNorthFan
08. Queen of Babble
09. MaybeLove.
10. jules166
11. Stay to the Lights
12. love fades
13. lolo13
14. Andra
15. kellie101
16. julyhsm
17. ++Audrina++
18. NBalways
19. IslandBeachBum
20. find something real
21. xkellyx
22. LiVenLoVe902
23. AmandaB18
24. kfrancis08
25. Queen J & The Dark Prince
26. - Nina -
27. Make A Wave

EMMA: ”I know I have been making a mess. But I’m just trying to make it better.”
ETHAN: ”Well I guess I should help.”
EMMA: ”Really? Thank you.” [then hugs him] ”Sorry…”
ETHAN: ”It’s alright.”

future titles;
"You look great." "Just like Sutton." "No. Just like you."
Because right now he's the only person she can trust.
"What about what y o u want?"

scene of the moment;

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson

Last edited by ripe to fall; 09-10-2011 at 04:01 PM
ripe to fall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for making them a thread. I absolutely love them It's been like two episodes and they have had so many moments. Please add me to the list of shippers.
blugirlami21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added? I absolutely adore them together.

Btw, the OP is gorgeous!
Old 09-03-2011, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll get you added now both!

So excited for next ep. Can't wait to see how they'll act after that almost kiss.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Will you add me? I love their relationship so far. I'm curious to see what's really going on in the scene from the promo for next week. I'm torn about if I want something to happen between them so soon or not.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
brave princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

You've been added. Welcome!

I'm torn too, but I think I want more build up. The slower the burn, the better. I do think they kinda rushed them for a bit, but the show itself is pretty fast paced anyways, so I don't think I mind it much.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

can i be added?

we're allowed to post spoilers here right?
jessie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure!

I think as long as they're in spoiler tags, we are. Though, I've seen spoilers being posted here left and right without using those tags, so guess it's okay.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)
Sure!

I think as long as they're in spoiler tags, we are. Though, I've seen spoilers being posted here left and right without using those tags, so guess it's okay.
i've been on the other couple boards and they don't use spoiler tags, but i just wanted to make sure. thanks.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added, please?
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
i've been on the other couple boards and they don't use spoiler tags, but i just wanted to make sure. thanks.
I wouldn't have a problem with no using tags here. Do you have any spoilers?

Adding you now, Chelsea!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Add me please. E&E are amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlight-Electr0 (View Post)
Btw, the OP is gorgeous!
I so agree!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Absolute Fan

press release for episode 4:

Burbank, CA (August 16, 2011) – As the search for their birth mother intensifies, Sutton and Emma discover commonalities between their dreams and encounters throughout their childhood, in “Twinsense and Sensibility,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s original series, “The Lying Game,” premiering Monday, September 5th (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT).

After waking up from a terrifying nightmare, Emma learns that Sutton has been suffering from the exact same dream for years. With this discovery, Sutton asks Emma to reminisce on all the memories she has of her childhood with their birth mother, which for Emma is slim to none. It is not until a nighttime rendezvous with Ethan that Emma remembers pieces of her former life, allowing Sutton to locate the house in which Emma shared with their long lost mother, as well as secrets many around them have tried to hide. Will the house and the new information be the missing piece of the puzzle, or are the superstitions true? Can curiosity kill?

Meanwhile, with Ethan facing a lot of trouble, Emma tries to convince Ted that Ethan is innocent. But when she pushes, Emma sees she has hit a nerve with Ted, leading her to believe that he might be hiding something. Although she does not know what, it appears Ted is feeling guilty and knows more than he is willing to share about their birth mother.

press release for episode 5:

Burbank, CA (August 23, 2011) – As Homecoming approaches, Emma realizes she is no longer just living Sutton’s life, but living the one she always dreamed of, in “Over Exposed,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s original series “The Lying Game,” premiering Monday, September 12th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).

With the Homecoming dance fast approaching, Emma is shocked to find out that Sutton is running for queen. Panicked, Emma devises a plan to not have to attend the dance, thus dropping out of the race against Nisha, which raises red flags for all who know Sutton. Realizing that she must go through with it, Emma is rushed back into the spotlight and finds herself clinging to Ethan for support and comfort. Although both know Sutton wants the relationship kept a secret, the homecoming dance electrifies feelings that have been present from their first meeting. Will Ethan and Emma go behind Sutton’s back and finally take the “secret” relationship public? Or, by doing so, will a much anticipated relationship emerge?

Meanwhile, Alec seems to be increasingly close to catching on to Sutton and Emma’s switch. Although he has not been able to prove Sutton has gone missing, Alec begins to take the necessary precautions to protect his and Ted’s secret about the girls’ mother.

press release for 1.06:

Burbank, CA (August 30, 2011) – As the backlash of Emma and Ethan’s homecoming performance begins, Sutton may have found where Annie Hobbes has been held for years, in “Bad Boys Break Hearts,” an all new episode of ABC Family’s original series “The Lying Game” premiering Monday, September 19th (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT).

Now that Sutton has realized there is more than just a friendship brewing between Emma and Ethan, she decides to get revenge in her own way. In doing so, she ends up hurting Thayer, the one man who has never let her down. Even though she knows she should make amends, Sutton cannot bring herself to allow any distractions to get in the way of finding Annie Hobbes. Back in Arizona, Emma has begun to conduct her own investigation, possibly endangering her secret switch with Sutton. Will Sutton and Emma be able to find Annie Hobbes, or will their search endanger not only their lives but the lives of others as well?

Meanwhile, as Laurel is enjoying her blossoming sister bond, she is also smitten with her new boyfriend, Justin. Unfortunately, that is all put to the test when Kristin begins to question Justin’s home life. Although Laurel thinks Kristin is overreacting, she cannot help but wonder about the boy to whom she has given her heart.

pics for episode 6

Last edited by jessie09; 09-03-2011 at 10:05 PM
Old 09-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Added you, MadisonNorthFan!

Thanks for the OP love, btw, if you click on the arts, it links you to where I got them from.

Thanks for the spoilers, jessie09. So excited for the upcoming episodes! I'm curious about the kiss still. Even though I think it's a bit soon for a legit kiss like that, I'm dying to see it. And aww at them holding hands!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ Thanks. Cool, I'll check that out now.