Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

This is Shannon's latest tweet. Looks like a business as well as a fun night for her with dinner with her director & Rocky who I wonder if he might be in the film as well and an evening at the Comedy Club watching Jeffrey Ross who is in her film. Also a tweet from earlier in the evening MacDougal Street.

Quote:
In a comedy club watching Jeffrey Ross who's in my new film w... on Twitpic - In a comedy club watching Jeffrey Ross who's in my new film w/me & Ron Jeremy & Dennis from the Bunny Ranch came
Quote:
@ a comedy club-upstairs just saw Ron Jeremy & the owner of The Bunny Ranch! So random!!!

Quote:
My new favorite street in NY besides Times Square...Macdougal... on Twitpic - My new favorite street in NY besides Times Square...Macdougal Stree t! So cute-the pic doesn't do it justice...

Last edited by SOX FAN; 10-20-2009 at 09:21 PM
Old 10-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Sounds like Shannon had fun tonight. Hope she's not hanging out with Ron Jeremy or the guy from the Bunny Ranch....ewwww....just happen to be at the same place.

Joanna tweeted about next week's dances...
Quote:
joannakrupa Next week we have 3 dances to learn! Our main dance the waltz, mambo group competition and if we r bottom 2 a salsa knockout dance! Wow
15 minutes ago from UberTwitter
Derek does great waltzes, should be good! I think the judges decide who stays after the knockout dance, so that's good.

Edit: Loved the MJ tribute. Would have loved to see D/M dance to Billie Jean, but I guess they were picking songs from different decades. Derek was amazing. Hope he doesn't overdo this week with 3 dances to teach! Don't want a relapse!!

Last edited by linuslover; 10-20-2009 at 11:15 PM
Old 10-21-2009, 03:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good morning.
Ok, I have a mixed opinion on Shannon's new look-I love the color a lot. I can't wait to see how it looks in the sunlight too. BUT, I think it makes her look older and it also doesn't match up real well w/ her eyes. Then again, it could just be the lighting that's in the room so.........I'm sure my opinion might change.
Loved the MJ tribute that the pro's danced last nite. Derek looked great. During Thriller, how awesome was it that he was right in front. Niceeeeeee. Perfect.
Sighhhhhhhhh, ok as far as the OK! magazine tidbit goes--a part of me is telling me not to believe everything I read (the part where D is so called quoted as saying, "We're not back together") but the other part of me is hitting me in the face by telling me that they are on opposite coasts right now and so as the saying goes--"Absense makes the heart grow fonder." I'm hoping that D/S are keeping in touch via phone, text or whatever---I'm just curious about this Rocky fellow. She is tweeting a lot about him...now I know that D doesn't probably have a say so anymore so much in Shannon's life, but what must he be thinking? It has got to hurt him a little even if he & Shannon are just friends (Rocky and Shannon). Wonder what S would think if D started posting pic's say of him and Marta hanging out at dinner or a club or a movie? He would never do that I'm sure, but I'm just saying....
It just bothers me when I pick up my BHB CD and read the inside where Mark writes his thank you to Shannon-"The love and support that you have for Derek is beautiful." It just kills me. I'm sorry ladies for rambling and rambling on.
If there isn't going to be a DWTS fall/winter tour, maybe another Bora Bora trip can be taken or maybe London or Bali............ Ohhhh how about this--Mark and Joanna plan the trip for four people and D/S don't know it until it's that time to leave. Awwwwwwwwwww. I'm in a mushy kind of mood today.

The story continues isis.............I agree w/ you. Let's keep hoping for a happy ending. Yay!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good Morning everyone.
Made is home in time for result show - was holding my breath for awhile! Enjoyed the MJ tribute. Agree with you George, nice having Derek up front and center!!!!!

Glad to have my internet back! Still catching up on reading. Thanks for the latest tweets, info, pictures, etc.

Georgie, I'm always in a mushy mood thinking about Derek and Shannon!! LOL

George's interview is up from 11 o'clock news last night
Last lap or swan song? Who went home? | Video | abc7.com

Last edited by tammie48; 10-21-2009 at 04:20 AM
Old 10-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

Good Morning!!

We get to see Derek dance another week - that "in jeopardy" phrase is very scary! Loved the MJ tribute & agree w/you Georgie-it was awesome seeing Derek front & center during the last number. Now I hope he doesn't overdo it & get a relapse.

Here's a CNN report about the DWTS flu outbreak.

'Dancing with the Stars' copes with flu outbreak - CNN.com

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Georgie, I'm always in a mushy mood thinking about Derek and Shannon!! LOL

I can't wait to hear from curls about her LA/DWTS trip.

Thanks for posting George's interview tammie. I just love Derek's hair cut.

Have a nice Wednesday every1. Welcome back sunshine!!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Good Morning

Thank you Tammie & Isis for the links to the article & George's interview which I always enjoy.

Loved the MJ Tribute like everyone else & that Derek was featured. Also loved that he, Karina & Mark started the whole tribute. Interesting seeing Karina dance with Derek & Mark. Made a nice difference as we often see them with Lacey.

Hate the way they do the elimination now. Knew JoAnna & Derek would be safe but still sacrey. Just have to say that I really loved her dancing with Maks & thought they did a marvelous job under difficult circumstances.

Nice to see Shannon enjoying herself & mixing business with pleasure. One of the tweets to Shannon mentioning her hair said it looked like she was photographed in one of NYC subways stations and knowing Boston subway stations I can see that the tweet may have been correct.

Mark sent out a tweet which follows & I am hoping he & the band were rehearsing last night, but who knows. BHB is sure a question mark. Oh & by the way POP TV vid is up but no Derek. Interviews at the Grove.

Quote:
Guess what I am rehearsing!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Linus - I forgot to comment on your thread title suggestion in my last post. Please use it - I like it way better than mine! We should get there soon so maybe you'll have time to set up the new thread before you go to work. Thanks in advance!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Choreography for the MJ tribute: In Maks' blog yesterday he said that Mark & Derek choreographed the 1st number, Maks did the second, & the 3rd was a group effort.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning all! Thanks for the links isis and tammie.

I can't believe Mark said he rehearsed till midnight last night. He was sick too and may run himself into the ground. I know Derek must have been choreographing last night, but I hope he got some rest too...he's not 100% yet and shouldn't overdo.

Georgie, since Shannon's a tweeter, we're going to hear about most of what she does during the day, so I think by mentioning her friends' names she's showing she has nothing to hide and that these are not serious "dates". If Shannon was serious about anyone, we wouldn't be hearing about it....she is a private person.

If everyone is OK with the title, B/C they still love each other very much and are supportive, I can set up the new thread. Doesn't seem like carmen has been around too much lately.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning!
I am with you Linus on Ron Jeremy and the Bunny ranch guy. ( I had to Google about the Bunny Ranch...um.. ok..ewwww.. Where have I been?..This is legal?)
Now I am more curious about Shannon's movie with Jeff Ross in it too. I didn't like his routine on DWTS at all. I thought it was so bizarre to stop the show and have a comedy roast that made me squirm with the insults. A lot of people really liked it though so my opinion doesn't mean a thing. LOL

I agree Georgiebear about Shannon and Rocky. If Derek was posting pictures of a bunch of girls and out to dinner I would HATE it. I am thinking that it doesn't bother Derek because all of these people that she has posted about are people she met from her time with Derek and are HIS friends too which are Genya, Artem, Matt and Rocky. Woodie, JD, Bob and Theo are old friends of hers. It is great that she is able to come out of a relationship and keep the friends that she made with her time with Derek. That is so rare.
She really values her friendships and puts a lot of energy into them. I suppose it is because she is a only child so she doesn't have that support that Derek has. Actually I am glad that so many of them have provided support for her with her move to NY.

EDIT I wonder what Mark meant about the rehearsal. I would be surprised if it is BHB. Is Sam in the states? Emily was twittering last night around the same time so she wasn't with them either. By the way Emily had a live cam thing the other night that I caught a bit of. She has moved and is living with Alex. HE was also on camera. So she has broken up with the old boyfriend. Wow, relationships come and go quickly don't they?

Last edited by danzfan; 10-21-2009 at 06:51 AM
Old 10-21-2009, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Good Morning!
I am with you Linus on Ron Jeremy and the Bunny ranch guy. ( I had to Google about the Bunny Ranch...um.. ok..ewwww.. Where have I been?..This is legal?)

I agree Georgiebear about Shannon and Rocky. If Derek was posting pictures of a bunch of girls and out to dinner I would HATE it. I am thinking that it doesn't bother Derek because all of these people that she has posted about are people she met from her time with Derek and are HIS friends too which are Genya, Artem, Matt and Rocky. Woodie, JD, Bob and Theo are old friends of hers. It is great that she is able to come out of a relationship and keep the friends that she made with her time with Derek. That is so rare.
She really values her friendships and puts a lot of energy into them. I suppose it is because she is a only child so she doesn't have that support that Derek has. Actually I am glad that so many of them have provided support for her with her move to NY.

EDIT By the way Emily had a live cam thing the other night that I caught a bit of. She has moved and is living with Alex.
I believe the Bunny Ranch is in NV where prostitution is legal.

Well said danzfan about Shannon and her friendships. Who is Alex that Emily is living with???

Will work on the new thread, give me a few...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)

Well said danzfan about Shannon and her friendships. Who is Alex that Emily is living with???

I don't know who he is. I think he was on the Demi tour too. I really don't keep up with Emily and her Demi stuff but I just happened to see her tweet about the Live cam thing so I watched it. He has long hair that is parted on the side. He was playing with the keyboard for a min and it sounded like he could play well. Maybe he plays the keyboard for Demi? I clicked a few of Emily's followers and found this
Alex Wright (alexwright7) on Twitter
Unfortunately the avatar is so bad I can't tell if it is the same guy. LOL
I was surprised that she was able to move on from Stephen so quickly. She was only gone on tour for 2 months. I shouldn't judge ......sorry.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuslover (View Post)

Here is the new thread....
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/derek-sh.../#post40533211

Also, here is Joanna's AT if anyone is interested. I thought the beginning was exquisite!
YouTube - Week 5 - Joanna Krupa - Dancing With The Stars
Old 10-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Post 300...Lets move over.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread