Future Thread Titles

Past Threads
(1) || (2) || (3) || (4) || (5)
(6) || (7) || (8) || (9) || (10)

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 03-21-2013 at 10:16 AM
Old 02-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

does anybody know how many episodes are left? are they 22?

and how long do we have to wait to know if there´s a new season?

*fingers crossed*
friendswithbenefits
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Everytime I see Rayna looking at Deacon like that, I'm THIS close to start cyring.

TFTNT Sweety
Old 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMallie (View Post)
TFTNT!

does anybody know how many episodes are left? are they 22?

and how long do we have to wait to know if there´s a new season?

*fingers crossed*

I think they'll wait to see how Red Widow works with the audience
Old 02-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosina (View Post)
I think they'll wait to see how Red Widow works with the audience
Yep, and I think the pilot will be a hit, being between OUAT and Revenge is a pretty big timeslot... But I don't think it'll last because after the pilot, the show is aired after Revenge
Old 02-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, guys!

You should watch this. Chip´s voice and the lyrics about Rayna are beautiful!

Rayna/Deacon/Liam/Teddy [Nashville] - Sideshow - YouTube
friendswithbenefits
Old 02-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I need to make icons of last night's episode....argh
Old 02-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I watched the promo for 1X15 and i´m pretty sure Deacon KISSES THE VET at 0:15

Nashville 1x15 Promo "When You're Tired of Breaking Other Hearts" (HD) - YouTube

One kiss with Rayna, his true soulmate and one with this woman all of the sudden oin her first episode? That was fast!

Maybe months went by?... Didn´t see the kiss last night.

What do you think?
friendswithbenefits
Old 03-01-2013, 12:08 AM
New Fan

As far as the vet goes I just keep trying to remember that in the reports they told us that she will be around for a bunch of episodes, and that it's essentially a snapshot into what Deacon's life would look like/could have looked like if he wasn't the guitar player for the stars. However, the reality is that Deacon IS the guitar player to the stars. Everybody knows his name, everybody know his ties with Rayna, and everybody knows that at the end of the month (as Rayna said at the end of the last concert episode "see y'all in a month") he'll be back on the road in the midst of it all. After everything they've been through could Deacon REALLY turn his back on everything? I think(/really hope) that it will show Deacon what COULD have been, but when he goes back to doing what he loves he'll realize that it's not what IS, or what he wants (...which would be Rayna... just saying).

Also, in terms of Rayna saying she wants to "do right" by Deacon: while that can often mean wanting to do what's right/best FOR them, it can also be taken to mean doing the "right" thing from their point of view. I.E. how she handles her divorce, how she takes care of the girls, how she treats him in regards to all of it. It could be her saying that because she loves him she has to do this the "right" way and not turn it into more of a circus than it already is.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by netterz (View Post)
As far as the vet goes I just keep trying to remember that in the reports they told us that she will be around for a bunch of episodes, and that it's essentially a snapshot into what Deacon's life would look like/could have looked like if he wasn't the guitar player for the stars. However, the reality is that Deacon IS the guitar player to the stars. Everybody knows his name, everybody know his ties with Rayna, and everybody knows that at the end of the month (as Rayna said at the end of the last concert episode "see y'all in a month") he'll be back on the road in the midst of it all. After everything they've been through could Deacon REALLY turn his back on everything? I think(/really hope) that it will show Deacon what COULD have been, but when he goes back to doing what he loves he'll realize that it's not what IS, or what he wants (...which would be Rayna... just saying).

Also, in terms of Rayna saying she wants to "do right" by Deacon: while that can often mean wanting to do what's right/best FOR them, it can also be taken to mean doing the "right" thing from their point of view. I.E. how she handles her divorce, how she takes care of the girls, how she treats him in regards to all of it. It could be her saying that because she loves him she has to do this the "right" way and not turn it into more of a circus than it already is.

That's a good way to look at it and I hope it goes that way.

Pretty much agree with that.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Loyal Fan

@netterz - I agree with everything you said!

I really don't get the Deacon/Juliette romance loving on Facebook.It's not because I ship him with Rayna but it all looks really wrong to me. Also - if Maddie is really Deacon's daughter , that would make D/J even more awkward. Evil step-mother anyone?
I like Juliette, but please stop with the daddy issues.

And WTF is going on with all thse Connie/Rayna haters on imdb?

Last edited by Rosina; 03-01-2013 at 03:42 AM
Old 03-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by netterz (View Post)

Let´s hope it´s that way. I also liked the way you put it. It just felt too soon for me but i have to say it´s gonna be a long sad road for us Deyna shippers.
I´m just preparing for the worst

Rosina I´m not even worried about Deacon and Juliette. It´s pretty obvious they are just friends with benefits but not even that now. Even when people want them together, the writers make clear on each episode that there is no romantic issue between them just a nice friendship now. Seriously, on this last episode, at the birthday party she looked like another Scarlett doing something nice for him. What i read is that there are a lotttt of people that love Gunnar and Scarlett. I like them but they are not as mindblowing as Rayna and Deacon.

The Juliette-Deacon thing, I think it was supposed to be romantic at first and a competition for Rayna but it did not truly work out for the writers, so they left them as friends and had to bring this woman more appropiate to Deacon in terms of where he´s standing in life.
friendswithbenefits
Old 03-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Loyal Fan

And what was that Emily/Deacon thing? Did anyone else get that vibe?.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosina (View Post)
And what was that Emily/Deacon thing? Did anyone else get that vibe?.
Yeah but i think it´s nothing. The story will be with the vet, so i think it will stay just a vibe.

Btw i forgot to say i think Juliette will have something with her mom´s sponsor

And you know, i might be a bit harsh on Rayna sometimes but you were right. I keep listening to that song and her face when she sings it and she is having that "talk" with Deacon in those lyrics. It´s her way of apologizing, of telling him this is not the best time but to hang in there for her. "Sunrise hurts as much as you". That is so powerful! She was absolutely ouring her heart in front of all those guests. The press was all over her but she NEEDED to get to his party and tell him those words. Nothing says "i love you but..." like a song

That is why i don´t get Deacon "moving on" after that. I mean i know he is tired of waiting and all but this is awful timing after the song. He knew what she was saying in those lyrics.
friendswithbenefits
Closed Thread   Post New Thread