Source

Future Thread Titles

Past Threads
(1) || (2) || (3) || (4) || (5)
(6) || (7) || (8) || (9) || (10)

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-23-2013 at 03:09 PM
Old 02-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Will watch the new episode tonight, although I don´t really look forward to it because I´ve read the spoilers here

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 02-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Those are some hot gifs in the OP
Old 02-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

About Rayna talking to Liam about her issues a person she doesn't really know instead of someone who knows her inside and out - it's a pretty classic concept., it's appeared in so many shows and movies before. And it's a pretty accurate portrayal if I look at one of my closest friends who went to someone she barely knew with her issues onstead of the man she's known for ages.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome guys!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

About the episode again, on a good note. I really loved that it was Maddie who found out about her dad cheating on Rayna. And I wonder if it wasn't a way for Maddie to be a little bit disappointed in Teddy and when she'll found out about her real dad, she'd be maybe a bit happy to know the truth?
Old 02-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

We have our 2nd thread *woot woot*

I am really curious how things will develop. Since they do't have "cases" or episode by episode plots, like other shows (Castle, Scandal etc) things are progressing much faster here. A declaration of divorce on Castle would have taken 3 seasons
Old 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
TFTNT

About the episode again, on a good note. I really loved that it was Maddie who found out about her dad cheating on Rayna. And I wonder if it wasn't a way for Maddie to be a little bit disappointed in Teddy and when she'll found out about her real dad, she'd be maybe a bit happy to know the truth?
I'd like that. She ain't supposed to hate Teddy but this might make her a bit more open about the whole idea.

I have a stupid question regarding this: Teddy probably never adopted Maddie, since this would have found its way into the press for sure by now. Someone always leaks those things, even in reality. So let's just say he didn't... then Teddy has no legal claims on Maddie and Rayna and Deacon would have to come to some sort of agreement.Right? This could get really ugly....
Old 02-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked that Maddie was the one overhearing the convo too.

Legally if Teddy never adopted Maddie he's not really in a position to demand any sort of custody but since he's been acting as her father her entire life that would definitely count in court. Deacon has legal rights and if he doesn't get along with Rayna about it things could go south. (this is from an European legal perspective btw, but from what I remember from what I've read about the American legal system)
Old 02-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I am really excited about the song Ray perform's on Deacon's birthday party. I think it's the part from the promo where he looks so grimm

Maybe it's something utterly romantic and /or e somehow apologetic. That's my shipper brain gone wild.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility (View Post)
I liked that Maddie was the one overhearing the convo too.

Legally if Teddy never adopted Maddie he's not really in a position to demand any sort of custody but since he's been acting as her father her entire life that would definitely count in court. Deacon has legal rights and if he doesn't get along with Rayna about it things could go south. (this is from an European legal perspective btw, but from what I remember from what I've read about the American legal system)
Aww I didn't know that, so basically if Deacon is involved, he has the right to get to know Maddie without no one to complain about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosina (View Post)
I'd like that. She ain't supposed to hate Teddy but this might make her a bit more open about the whole idea.
Yeah she would be more gladly to know her real father is and actually... I had a dream about that (don't fun of me xD) and I thought that maybe Maddie would be the first to know and the one who told him the truth?

Quote:
I am really excited about the song Ray perform's on Deacon's birthday party. I think it's the part from the promo where he looks so grimm

Maybe it's something utterly romantic and /or e somehow apologetic. That's my shipper brain gone wild.
The song she'll sing for him is called "Bitter memory" so I don't know how we should take the news
Old 02-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

The song she'll sing for him is called "Bitter memory" so I don't know how we should take the news
you've GOT to be kidding me!?
I swear to god, if the writers **** up yet another one of these moments, there will be blood!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww I didn't know that, so basically if Deacon is involved, he has the right to get to know Maddie without no one to complain about?

Well someone can always complain and if they really want to stop Deacon they could say he's an unsuitable parent with his past addiction issues. But every child has the right to get to know their parents if the parents are in the picture and want the same thing.

That doesn't sound too good... but I've become so desensitized too things like this from 6 years of watching Gossip Girl
Old 02-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility (View Post)
Well someone can always complain and if they really want to stop Deacon they could say he's an unsuitable parent with his past addiction issues. But every child has the right to get to know their parents if the parents are in the picture and want the same thing.

That doesn't sound too good... but I've become so desensitized too things like this from 6 years of watching Gossip Girl
Aww okay, I didn't know, thank you (now I know something instructive today )

Aww let me guess, Chuck and Blair?

Quote:
you've GOT to be kidding me!?
I swear to god, if the writers **** up yet another one of these moments, there will be blood!
Well, that's a Lucinda Williams song (you can heard the song on youtube) but we don't know why she did this. That's an old song she wrote so maybe she wrote it with Deacon? Because even if they're mad to each other I can't imagine Rayna being so mean toward Deacon the day of his birthday during his party
Old 02-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aww okay, I didn't know, thank you (now I know something instructive today )

Aww let me guess, Chuck and Blair?

Well, that's a Lucinda Williams song (you can heard the song on youtube) but we don't know why she did this. That's an old song she wrote so maybe she wrote it with Deacon? Because even if they're mad to each other I can't imagine Rayna being so mean toward Deacon the day of his birthday during his party
I have a fascination with the legal system

You got it, my OTP on ER also aided in desensitizing me (just when I thought they were making process, the guy loses both his legs)

The song could have some hidden meaning for Deacon and Rayna that we'll find out in the episode
Closed Thread   Post New Thread