Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

The Dancers ∞ Emma ♥ Ethan [The Lying Game] #2: "You look great." - "Just like Sutton." - "No. Just like you."

Welcome to the 2nd
Emma & Ethan
Appreciation Thread

shippers;
01. ripe to fall
02. blugirlami21
03. Redlight-Electr0
04. JRBudgrl8
05. jessie09
06. Brucas_Is_Love
07. MadisonNorthFan
08. Queen of Babble
09. MaybeLove.
10. jules166
11. Stay to the Lights
12. love fades
13. lolo13
14. Andra
15. kellie101
16. julyhsm
17. ++Audrina++
18. NBalways
19. IslandBeachBum
20. find something real
21. xkellyx
22. LiVenLoVe902
23. AmandaB18
24. kfrancis08
25. Queen J & The Dark Prince
26. - Nina -
27. Make A Wave
28. Fall Out Girl <3
29. Clean0002
30. murphyboy11
31. diannaagronlove

EMMA: ”I know I have been making a mess. But I’m just trying to make it better.”
ETHAN: ”Well I guess I should help.”
EMMA: ”Really? Thank you.” [then hugs him] ”Sorry…”
ETHAN: ”It’s alright.”

future titles;
Because right now he's the only person she can trust.
"What about what y o u want?"

scene of the moment;

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 09-23-2011 at 09:23 PM
Old 09-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! love the arts in the OP.

I like the title. and I like the dancer theme for a name, but 'the dancers' feels a bit... generic? IDK, we should keep brainstorming!

also, i agree about the whispering! totally hot! Ethan needs to end things with Sutton.

I think Sutton not telling him about Emma was kind of the nail in the coffin for them.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andra (View Post)
tftnt! love the arts in the OP.

I like the title. and I like the dancer theme for a name, but 'the dancers' feels a bit... generic? IDK, we should keep brainstorming!

also, i agree about the whispering! totally hot! Ethan needs to end things with Sutton.

I think Sutton not telling him about Emma was kind of the nail in the coffin for them.
I definitely agree about the title. That's what I meant in the last thread about finding something a little less boring.

I do hope we can get some insight into why Ethan and Sutton were together in the first place, because although it's more than obvious that he's found a connection beyond what he and Sutton had with Emma, there was clearly something real between them. I do like that they've been slowly building up the reasons why they don't work though (i.e. - "what about what you want?", etc.) It should be a good story..

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 09-10-2011 at 10:13 PM
Old 09-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
I definitely agree about the title. That's what I meant in the last thread about finding something a little less boring.

I do hope we can get some insight into why Ethan and Emma were together in the first place, because although it's more than obvious that he's found a connection beyond what he and Sutton had with Emma, there was clearly something real between them. I do like that they've been slowly building up the reasons why they don't work though (i.e. - "what about what you want?", etc.) It should be a good story..
ITA. i'm just wondering why she doesn't want her friends to know. i get that before maybe she thought that her parents wouldn't let her see him anymore but they know now so what's stopping her? i mean if she's embarrased of what her friends and the school is gonna think about it then that's already a bad sign for their relationship. i mean if she's not comfortable with her friends and the school knowing that they're dating, i don't really see the relationship lasting. and it's not really fair to ethan.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

maybe the shipper name could be like Undeniable Connection or something? Idk I'll keep brainstorming too
Old 09-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Chelsea
Old 09-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I loveee Ethan's smile in that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
ITA. i'm just wondering why she doesn't want her friends to know. i get that before maybe she thought that her parents wouldn't let her see him anymore but they know now so what's stopping her? i mean if she's embarrased of what her friends and the school is gonna think about it then that's already a bad sign for their relationship. i mean if she's not comfortable with her friends and the school knowing that they're dating, i don't really see the relationship lasting. and it's not really fair to ethan.
Exactly. I just really hope they peel back the layers on this whole situation. There is so much storytelling potential here, all the while, creating a slow-burn build up for Ethan and Emma.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 09-10-2011 at 10:19 PM
Old 09-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
So true. Ethan is so much better than someone who's ashamed of him.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Source
Old 09-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, love that quote so much and that hug is the cutest. When she backs off saying "sorry."
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 09-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

We definately need to use that quote as a future title.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-11-2011, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for this weeks episode!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread