Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Couples You Dislike #64: Because seeing these couples kiss makes us cringe!

Post away
Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Willow/Kennedy
Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Banned

TFTNT!

Trust me, when Suliet happened on my screen I got shocked too. Like for the first time ever Josh had no chemistry with someone, it was sad. Because I am a Skater, but if I have to watch Sawyer with someone else, can he atleast have CHEMISTRY with that person? The kiss threw me aback completely, in a really bad way

Suliet is just like Lucas/Lindsey because you can never imagine someone like Sawyer or Lucas have such poor chemistry with someone, LOL.

Quote:
Max is annoying and boring. I don't think he is perfect at all.
Unfortunately, he was presented like a goodie two shoes, so we couldn;t say he treated Casey like crap. However, he was socially annoying and boring, LOL. Srys all he did with Casey was make out or talk about stars
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I just posted in the other thread, that I didn't hate Lindsey or Lindsey/Lucas. I felt really sorry for her. I didn't ship them though because it was OBVIOUS they were not going to last.

Max is so annoying. He also drops out of graduate school for a girl he was dating for 3 months. What an idiot?
Old 07-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I personally feel it was difficult to ship Lucas with anyone in S5, because he was acting like such an incredible assclown.
Cristofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Obsessed Fan

Bringing this over from the last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189
I find failure in all the Twlight couples, but EB is even worse because Bella is pathetic around Edward, and she's reduced to a whiny, desparate, insecure chic who wants to be a vamp so she can be young and goodlooking like Edward forever
I just find Bella so pathetic. I mean I can't stand how she wants to vampire so badly and she never lets Edward forget it. I can't stand that she literally wanted to kill herself just because Edward left. At least he wasn't dead you know he was around somewhere. I also don't like how Bella paints him on a pedestal I don't like couples like that. I like couples that see faults in each other that neither one are perfect. I don't totally hate EB but most times I find myself not liking them.
Fan Forum Star

Tftt
Old 07-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I personally feel it was difficult to ship Lucas with anyone in S5, because he was acting like such an incredible assclown.
I stopped shipping Lucas after season 4. I always loved Lucas but he does stupid things at times.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh I just posted in the other thread, that I didn't hate Lindsey or Lindsey/Lucas. I felt really sorry for her. I didn't ship them though because it was OBVIOUS they were not going to last.
I feel sorry for her too. Lucas screwed up so badly. Another fail of season 5, how we're supposed to believe deep down in a warm and fuzzy place, Lucas has always been all about Peyton. Meanwhile his conscious is saying something else. But that doesn't change the fact that LL had dismal chemistry, haha.

Quote:
Max is so annoying. He also drops out of graduate school for a girl he was dating for 3 months. What an idiot?
I felt Casey was totally justified for feeling creepied out by Max due to that. He was a total weirdo, just giving up grad school for a girl he barely knew. It was equilvalent to a proposal, since it was a life altering thing he had just done.
Quote:
I just find Bella so pathetic. I mean I can't stand how she wants to vampire so badly and she never lets Edward forget it. I can't stand that she literally wanted to kill herself just because Edward left. At least he wasn't dead you know he was around somewhere. I also don't like how Bella paints him on a pedestal I don't like couples like that. I like couples that see faults in each other that neither one are perfect. I don't totally hate EB but most times I find myself not liking them.
I agree with this. I HATE that Bella wanted to kill herself because Edward wasn't in her radius. I just dislike how desparate she was around him. Any pairing with a girl salivates of her guy is a total no for me

Last edited by chemistry86; 07-28-2009 at 10:03 PM
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I just wish that if Mark had been so invested in LP being the couple than he shouldn't have written such a beautiful love story for BL. If their story was more akin to LL than I probably wouldn't be so bitter about it all.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LL did have bad chem but he was in love with her for like 3 years and happy until Peyton decided to come back for Lucas. I mean NOT come back for Lucas. That girl is so crazy. Why throw yourself at a guy already taken? If he wanted you he would have broken up with her when you came back into town Peyton?

Max is totally creepy but because he is socially awkward and that was probably the only real girlfriend he ever had, I should cut him a break. He just bugs me so much!

BL is the much better love story. I don't know what Mark was thinking....
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

My problem with not being able to ship Lucas with Peyton/Brooke/Lindsey is that he never really seemed in love with any of them completely. I could never really invest in either pairings. I always felt like it was the girl in those respective relationships that loved him more. I don’t mean to say he didn’t love any of them, but I don’t know whether It’s the writing, Chad’s lack of chemistry (with Lindsey/Peyton exp.) or just that Chad look bored in S5/S6 outside of some scenes, but it just never seemed equal you know? I did buy that he felt something for Peyton in S1 and for Brooke in S2/3 but Mark diminished BL when he choose to write it as just a bump in the LP road and LP were ruined in that that Chad/Hil lost the S1 chemistry and the way they were written as a couple in S4 (boring) and S5/S6 (lame).

Sometimes I wonder why the BL and LP fans invested so much in the triangle, when to me I saw more bad than good in both pairings. Both LP and BL and Lucas in particular suffered from the triangle writing. I’ve never seen such an awful love triangle on TV, no really. It was just so up and down; I love you, no wait I love you, no you’re the one, no I’ve just been in denial this whole time, I know I said I love you Brooke but who are you again? You said I do to a girl, you told me I hate you, but doesn’t matter I’ll take you back automatically, because we’re epic. ect. Bloody awful, I’m so happy I never shipped Lucas with either girls, so not worth it IMO.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Word on Leyton and Edward/Bella.

The title applies to these as well:
Jackie/Fez
Joey/Rachel
Jacob/Nessie (don't even wanna picture the title with this one actually)
Snape/Lily
Nate/anyone
Rufus/Lily
Lorelai/Christopher
Rory/Jess
Veronica/Piz
Jate and Skate
Sayid/Shannon
Alex/Izzie
Clark/Lana
Sid/Michelle
Tony/Michelle