There's also this sneaky peek

https://amp.twimg.com/v/b93ba94b-319...6-49caa38f65fb

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
I can't believe one little hug can turn me into a puddle of goo, but that's the reality. And Francis' voice when he says Mary's name. It's like church bells.
I KNOW He's so happy to see her!! The way he says her name I'm not even sad there wasn't a kiss! Catherine's reaction is adorable though!!

YES YES YES to that private reunion!!! Can we get some 1x21 goodness please?!?!
Old 10-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Really looking forward to this episode!
Old 10-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Their reunion I love how they hugged, and the way he said her name, and the relief on Mary's face, and the concern for Mary Francis had on his face the moment Lola appeared. I won't even comment on Lola.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ale, I completely agree with everything you said!!! It's a lovefest!

Old 10-08-2014, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

It's almost time for s2 to really begin now

Toby Regbo
Regbo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Toby's interview:

'Reign': Toby Regbo On Francis' Fatherhood Issues, Marriage To Mary & Grandma Catherine

Quote:
"Reign's" King Francis is keeping his baby.

Toby Regbo's royal character held his crying newborn for the first time in the Season 2 premiere (just before his fling Lola was about to head off to travel far away from court) and fell in love. Now, the new king will be bringing his illegitimate baby boy and Lola back to court, setting up lots of drama in his relationship with Mary (Adelaide Kane).

Before settling into fatherhood and trying to balance baby and Mary, Francis has some political matters on his plate when he returns. Mary sent Lord Narcisse's son to his death (in a chamber filled with plague victims) in the first episode back of the show. Craig Parker's Narcisse will not be pleased and Francis will have to figure out just how to handle that.

Toby Regbo spoke with Access Hollywood about all that's to come, and just what kind of a grandmother Queen Catherine (Megan Follows) will be.

AccessHollywood.com: Francis took a page out of Madonna's page book -- he's keeping his baby, or that's what it looked like at the end of that episode. How's that going to change him?
Toby: I think most of Francis' actions can be explained with Madonna lyrics. Even the lyrics before 'Papa don't preach/I've been losing sleep.' What are the next lyrics? 'I stab you in the eye with a lance?'

Access: I think that is how it goes, yeah (laughs). So how will having his son around change him?
Toby: Well, he doesn't want to be like his father. He wants to be a good role model, so this is first test at not being like his dad. That's for him, what the baby represents. The way that Henry raised his children and how he was – even just as a person -- wasn't always great. He wasn't a good role model, so [Francis] wants to raise this child right, even though it's in an incredibly complicated situation.

Access: How will that affect his marriage to Mary? She does need to produce an heir to keep her place there too.
Toby: Yeah, well it just puts the pressure on them, I suppose, that there is a ticking clock winding down, a constant reminder that an heir needs to be produced and the baby just is a constant reminder of that and that's gonna be a burden for them. Francis wants to be a good husband, but he also wants to be a good father and those things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Access: Catherine -- is she going to be the grandma from hell, the craziest grandmother ever?
Toby: (Laughs) Yeah, there's a scene where she is such a crazy grandma. I don't want to ruin it, but she walks in on me and Mary and it's really funny. It's really funny. I won't give anything [away], but she's totally crazy grandma.

Access: Mary pulled a few political maneuvers, made a few decision while you were gone, including one with Narcisse's son. How's Francis going to take the news?
Toby: Badly. She did something really silly. … When I come back to the castle, my first intention is to show Mary that I am trying to put her first and despite everything that happens and it has happened and will happen, that we are strong and the first news that she gives me is, like, 'Oh, yeah, I killed the most important lord – the most important noble's son while you were away.' So yeah, that pisses me off basically. But we try and deal with it together, practically together.

'Reign': Toby Regbo On Francis' Fatherhood Issues, Marriage To Mary & Grandma Catherine | Access Hollywood
Old 10-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Passionate Fan

God he's so weird. I love it.

Probably my favorite Frary gif of all time:

And this!

Old 10-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I just have to bring this over

Queen Catherine: "One bedroom for husband and wife? Good luck to both of you with that."

De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Loyal Fan

I feel like the whole gif set should be brought here because HOT DAMN!

X

Francis is a VERY good husband indeed
veneration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

HOT DAMN IS RIGHT

Two new Toby interviews!!

Quote:
Access: Catherine -- is she going to be the grandma from hell, the craziest grandmother ever?
Toby: (Laughs) Yeah, there's a scene where she is such a crazy grandma. I don't want to ruin it, but she walks in on me and Mary and it's really funny. It's really funny. I won't give anything [away], but she's totally crazy grandma.
x

OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!! we're actually getting a scene where Catherine interrupts them!!!! I can't deal right now. HELP #drowninginfeels

Quote:
"When Francis returns he wants to show Mary that his relationship with her supersedes all other relationships in his life,"
x
Old 10-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for posting the new Toby interview, Ale! Once again, Toby is an interview gold medalist.

Heather, I love the part you quoted about Catherine as the grandma from hell! I can't wait to see it! It's actually happening!!!
Old 10-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

HA! total fail on my part, I completely missed Ale posting the Access Hollywood interview earlier in the day. Sorry!!

I just can't believe it's actually going to happen! I thought this would be a dream that would never happen on the show!!! WOOOOO HOOOO
Old 10-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

I think I read that yesterday...in the AH interview. But yes...it is very exciting!!!
A_shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YW guys

The episode was so good

Reign Spoiler Description: “Blood for Blood”

Quote:
CHURCH VS. STATE — Tensions between Protestants and Catholics escalate when bloodshed at a Protestant service causes an already concerned Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Francis (Toby Regbo) to intervene on the eve of Greer’s (Celina Sinden) wedding. Bash (Torrance Coombs) and Leith (Jonathan Keltz) lead a search for the guilty that reveals a surprising secret about Castleroy (guest star Michael Therriault) that could destroy his union with Greer. Meanwhile, Francis receives an unwelcome gift from his dead father. Kenna (Caitlin Stasey) discovers a sex journal, with clues leading to the best lover at court, who just might be a match for Lola (Anna Popplewell). Megan Follows and Sean Teale also star. Norma Bailey directed the episode written by P.K. Simonds and Nancy Won (#205). Original airdate 10/30/2014.
Reign Spoiler Description: "Blood for Blood" | KSiteTV