Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 11:17 PM
  #31
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Oh umm can I just be completely obvious amd say Britin, A Love Story (or is it just ********g?)

I basically do data entry so it’s boring and right now it’s slow so I just read in between typing
Haha of course! And , that could be a topic of debate in those classes.

Oh, that's cool! I've considered that before. That's a perfect thing to do in between typing.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:34 AM
  #32
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Haha of course! And , that could be a topic of debate in those classes.

Oh, that's cool! I've considered that before. That's a perfect thing to do in between typing.
And this time with no spoiler tags!!

Definitely haha!! Keeps the day going
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:10 AM
  #33
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
And this time with no spoiler tags!!

Definitely haha!! Keeps the day going
Hahaha. Probably the more effective way to get a discussion going.

Indeed it does! I'm really into one that Daggi shared, called "Butterfly Effect". I haven't been this into something I've read in a longgggg time. It's nice. If you have some specific faves, please share!
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:50 AM
  #34
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Hahaha. Probably the more effective way to get a discussion going.

Indeed it does! I'm really into one that Daggi shared, called "Butterfly Effect". I haven't been this into something I've read in a longgggg time. It's nice. If you have some specific faves, please share!
True!!

Oh nice!! I haven't read any QAF yet (minus a few shorts). I usually have my hands full with 1D or Captive Prince (definitely recommend, it's a book series). I need to read some QAF fic soon!!
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:06 AM
  #35
Moderator Support Team
the thumpathumpa goes on

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 52,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Hahaha. Probably the more effective way to get a discussion going.

Indeed it does! I'm really into one that Daggi shared, called "Butterfly Effect". I haven't been this into something I've read in a longgggg time. It's nice. If you have some specific faves, please share!
Butterfly Effect is soo good sadly the author has a little bit of family things to cope with at the moment and she can't write as fast as she wants to I just hope she doesn't stop one day because she doesn't hve time anymore.. she promised she won't abandon it, but you'll never know
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Deborah
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:51 AM
  #36
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Butterfly Effect is soo good sadly the author has a little bit of family things to cope with at the moment and she can't write as fast as she wants to I just hope she doesn't stop one day because she doesn't hve time anymore.. she promised she won't abandon it, but you'll never know
That would be SO sad! I'm already so invested! Lol but that is sad.

I'm starting to get really inspired to write my own, pretty soon...I already have some ideas I've been jotting down.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 12:56 PM
  #37
Moderator Support Team
the thumpathumpa goes on

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 52,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
That would be SO sad! I'm already so invested! Lol but that is sad.

I'm starting to get really inspired to write my own, pretty soon...I already have some ideas I've been jotting down.
can't wait for it
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Deborah
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:47 PM
  #38
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Sharing with you guys, so you can see a peek inside my brain?!

(insert title of thread) ...you're at the video rental store and they're playing "Alice in Wonderland" and it's the part where they say, "A very very un-birthday to you," and you instantly crack up because the sound clip was in that "QAF Crack" fanvid that was totally hilarious.

...you go out and rent season 5 of Desperate Housewives just because Gale is in it, and you've never seen the show or had any interest in it, otherwise.
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:52 AM
  #39
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Sharing with you guys, so you can see a peek inside my brain?!

(insert title of thread) ...you're at the video rental store and they're playing "Alice in Wonderland" and it's the part where they say, "A very very un-birthday to you," and you instantly crack up because the sound clip was in that "QAF Crack" fanvid that was totally hilarious.

...you go out and rent season 5 of Desperate Housewives just because Gale is in it, and you've never seen the show or had any interest in it, otherwise.
Sounds normal to me Haha!!

Also, there are QAF crack videos?! Ummm I need to go watch those.
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 09:36 AM
  #40
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Sounds normal to me Haha!!

Also, there are QAF crack videos?! Ummm I need to go watch those.
I'd post here but I've gotten in trouble for not posting vids in the right thread.

There's one in the original post in the fanvid thread, which is THE best one. Definitely watch that! It's soooo funny. I crack up, still watching it. Seen it several times. I actually really want to discuss it with people now that I've seen it, too. Won't spoil anything for you.

EDIT: Also I watched that first episode of DH with Gale in it last night. He sings, "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by The Ramones...

Otherwise...this is probably one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Like seriously, who watched this junk!?
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 09:39 AM
  #41
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
I'd post here but I've gotten in trouble for not posting vids in the right thread.

There's one in the original post in the fanvid thread, which is THE best one. Definitely watch that! It's soooo funny. I crack up, still watching it. Seen it several times. I actually really want to discuss it with people now that I've seen it, too. Won't spoil anything for you.

EDIT: Also I watched that first episode of DH with Gale in it last night. He sings, "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by The Ramones...

Otherwise...this is probably one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Like seriously, who watched this junk!?
Oh wow I am going to go watch it. I'm gonna have a lot of videos to watch tonight

I've never seen the show but I like the idea of Gale singing
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 09:41 AM
  #42
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Oh wow I am going to go watch it. I'm gonna have a lot of videos to watch tonight

I've never seen the show but I like the idea of Gale singing
Yay, video night! I took a couple nights off from fanvids, but I totally binged last night and it was fantastic.

It's a terrible show but Gale is really great in it (duh). I think the rest of the episodes I'm going to fastforward to the girl that he's with's storyline every time.

As far as Gale singing, check out YouTube- there's an audio clip of Gale singing a song called "Heavenly Grass" and wow - homeboy can actually sing! As if he needed another excuse to make us all ...
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 09:45 AM
  #43
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Yay, video night! I took a couple nights off from fanvids, but I totally binged last night and it was fantastic.

It's a terrible show but Gale is really great in it (duh). I think the rest of the episodes I'm going to fastforward to the girl that he's with's storyline every time.

As far as Gale singing, check out YouTube- there's an audio clip of Gale singing a song called "Heavenly Grass" and wow - homeboy can actually sing! As if he needed another excuse to make us all ...
Tonight I am definitely going to binge!!

Lol that's totally something I would do. Just find the parts with the person I'm there for

Ooooh I will check that out too!! Nothing sexier than a man who can sing
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 11:43 PM
  #44
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS!'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Tonight I am definitely going to binge!!

Lol that's totally something I would do. Just find the parts with the person I'm there for

Ooooh I will check that out too!! Nothing sexier than a man who can sing
Haha so a couple of funny things about Gale on DH:
-he drives a Jeep
-there's a scene where his GF tells him to shave and says, "You look like a homo!" I REALLY hope this is a reference to QAF
__________________
~Don't you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers! And you always will. You will always be young and you will always be beautiful. You're Brian Kinney, FFS!~

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 06:49 AM
  #45
the thumpathumpa goes on
 
daggerrose's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Haha so a couple of funny things about Gale on DH:
-he drives a Jeep
-there's a scene where his GF tells him to shave and says, "You look like a homo!" I REALLY hope this is a reference to QAF
Oh no haha That's hilarious though!!

So---Brian was in my dream. Long story short--I was sneaking out of prison or something like it with this girl, I have no idea who, and we were running off to buy snacks and then we were going to go hide and eat them I guess? I think we were going to end up going back to jail after lol. Anyways--we got caught by the guards and brought back. So I was sitting with the guard and was kind of trying to talk my way out of getting in trouble and he's like "Don't talk to me, you have to deal with him." And I look up and Brian is walking towards us. And that's where it end. (Yes, I have really weird dreams).
daggerrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
discussion


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST