Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Oh umm can I just be completely obvious amd say Britin, A Love Story (or is it just ********g?)

I basically do data entry so it’s boring and right now it’s slow so I just read in between typing
Haha of course! And , that could be a topic of debate in those classes.

Oh, that's cool! I've considered that before. That's a perfect thing to do in between typing.

Me: "Ted, you're my favorite!"
Scott Lowell: "Aww, thank you! Well, you're my favorite now, too."
Old 08-21-2018, 05:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Brian Kinney, FFS! (View Post)
Haha of course! And , that could be a topic of debate in those classes.

Oh, that's cool! I've considered that before. That's a perfect thing to do in between typing.
And this time with no spoiler tags!!

Definitely haha!! Keeps the day going
Old 08-21-2018, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And this time with no spoiler tags!!

Definitely haha!! Keeps the day going
Hahaha. Probably the more effective way to get a discussion going.

Indeed it does! I'm really into one that Daggi shared, called "Butterfly Effect". I haven't been this into something I've read in a longgggg time. It's nice. If you have some specific faves, please share!

Old 08-21-2018, 08:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Indeed it does! I'm really into one that Daggi shared, called "Butterfly Effect". I haven't been this into something I've read in a longgggg time. It's nice. If you have some specific faves, please share!
True!!

Oh nice!! I haven't read any QAF yet (minus a few shorts). I usually have my hands full with 1D or Captive Prince (definitely recommend, it's a book series). I need to read some QAF fic soon!!
Old 08-21-2018, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:

Butterfly Effect is soo good sadly the author has a little bit of family things to cope with at the moment and she can't write as fast as she wants to I just hope she doesn't stop one day because she doesn't hve time anymore.. she promised she won't abandon it, but you'll never know

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2018, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
Butterfly Effect is soo good sadly the author has a little bit of family things to cope with at the moment and she can't write as fast as she wants to I just hope she doesn't stop one day because she doesn't hve time anymore.. she promised she won't abandon it, but you'll never know
That would be SO sad! I'm already so invested! Lol but that is sad.

I'm starting to get really inspired to write my own, pretty soon...I already have some ideas I've been jotting down.

Old 08-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
That would be SO sad! I'm already so invested! Lol but that is sad.

I'm starting to get really inspired to write my own, pretty soon...I already have some ideas I've been jotting down.
can't wait for it

icon by Daggi
Old 08-22-2018, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Sharing with you guys, so you can see a peek inside my brain?!

(insert title of thread) ...you're at the video rental store and they're playing "Alice in Wonderland" and it's the part where they say, "A very very un-birthday to you," and you instantly crack up because the sound clip was in that "QAF Crack" fanvid that was totally hilarious.

...you go out and rent season 5 of Desperate Housewives just because Gale is in it, and you've never seen the show or had any interest in it, otherwise.

Old 08-23-2018, 05:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Sharing with you guys, so you can see a peek inside my brain?!

(insert title of thread) ...you're at the video rental store and they're playing "Alice in Wonderland" and it's the part where they say, "A very very un-birthday to you," and you instantly crack up because the sound clip was in that "QAF Crack" fanvid that was totally hilarious.

...you go out and rent season 5 of Desperate Housewives just because Gale is in it, and you've never seen the show or had any interest in it, otherwise.
Sounds normal to me Haha!!

Also, there are QAF crack videos?! Ummm I need to go watch those.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sounds normal to me Haha!!

Also, there are QAF crack videos?! Ummm I need to go watch those.
I'd post here but I've gotten in trouble for not posting vids in the right thread.

There's one in the original post in the fanvid thread, which is THE best one. Definitely watch that! It's soooo funny. I crack up, still watching it. Seen it several times. I actually really want to discuss it with people now that I've seen it, too. Won't spoil anything for you.

EDIT: Also I watched that first episode of DH with Gale in it last night. He sings, "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by The Ramones...

Otherwise...this is probably one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Like seriously, who watched this junk!?

Old 08-23-2018, 08:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'd post here but I've gotten in trouble for not posting vids in the right thread.

There's one in the original post in the fanvid thread, which is THE best one. Definitely watch that! It's soooo funny. I crack up, still watching it. Seen it several times. I actually really want to discuss it with people now that I've seen it, too. Won't spoil anything for you.

EDIT: Also I watched that first episode of DH with Gale in it last night. He sings, "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" by The Ramones...

Otherwise...this is probably one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Like seriously, who watched this junk!?
Oh wow I am going to go watch it. I'm gonna have a lot of videos to watch tonight

I've never seen the show but I like the idea of Gale singing
Old 08-23-2018, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh wow I am going to go watch it. I'm gonna have a lot of videos to watch tonight

I've never seen the show but I like the idea of Gale singing
Yay, video night! I took a couple nights off from fanvids, but I totally binged last night and it was fantastic.

It's a terrible show but Gale is really great in it (duh). I think the rest of the episodes I'm going to fastforward to the girl that he's with's storyline every time.

As far as Gale singing, check out YouTube- there's an audio clip of Gale singing a song called "Heavenly Grass" and wow - homeboy can actually sing! As if he needed another excuse to make us all ...

Old 08-23-2018, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yay, video night! I took a couple nights off from fanvids, but I totally binged last night and it was fantastic.

It's a terrible show but Gale is really great in it (duh). I think the rest of the episodes I'm going to fastforward to the girl that he's with's storyline every time.

As far as Gale singing, check out YouTube- there's an audio clip of Gale singing a song called "Heavenly Grass" and wow - homeboy can actually sing! As if he needed another excuse to make us all ...
Tonight I am definitely going to binge!!

Lol that's totally something I would do. Just find the parts with the person I'm there for

Ooooh I will check that out too!! Nothing sexier than a man who can sing
Old 08-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Tonight I am definitely going to binge!!

Lol that's totally something I would do. Just find the parts with the person I'm there for

Ooooh I will check that out too!! Nothing sexier than a man who can sing
Haha so a couple of funny things about Gale on DH:
-he drives a Jeep
-there's a scene where his GF tells him to shave and says, "You look like a homo!" I REALLY hope this is a reference to QAF

Old 08-24-2018, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha so a couple of funny things about Gale on DH:
-he drives a Jeep
-there's a scene where his GF tells him to shave and says, "You look like a homo!" I REALLY hope this is a reference to QAF
Oh no haha That's hilarious though!!

So---Brian was in my dream. Long story short--I was sneaking out of prison or something like it with this girl, I have no idea who, and we were running off to buy snacks and then we were going to go hide and eat them I guess? I think we were going to end up going back to jail after lol. Anyways--we got caught by the guards and brought back. So I was sitting with the guard and was kind of trying to talk my way out of getting in trouble and he's like "Don't talk to me, you have to deal with him." And I look up and Brian is walking towards us. And that's where it end. (Yes, I have really weird dreams).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread