Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2017, 08:16 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
I think I heard Randy say as well that he did think it was good for Justin to go as when he started the relationship he was only 17 and they had a 12 year age gap and he thought it would've had an affect on his growth as a person I think.

I also think I've heard that Randy doesn't like answering the question about the future of the characters as whatever he said there would be people would not be happy with his answers. That must be hard for him when people get upset with him for what he thinks and feels.
Yeah, sometimes it must be hard to deal with crazy obssesed QAF fans
He should be answering "no comment" or "i will not testify"
Old 08-20-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

I'm pretty sure it is kind of annoying to actors to get asked those questions years after a show ended.. and no matter what they say or explain, there for sure will be someone who won't be satisfied with it.. and some fans really can't keep the character apart from the actor.. ask them about the work and you will get honest and very interesting anwers.. ask them what his character was thinking in this or that scene I think he would have to make some things up to answer a question.. most of the actors aren't attached to there roll so much that they only think like it

icon by Daggi
Old 08-20-2017, 01:53 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I'm pretty sure it is kind of annoying to actors to get asked those questions years after a show ended.. and no matter what they say or explain, there for sure will be someone who won't be satisfied with it.. and some fans really can't keep the character apart from the actor.. ask them about the work and you will get honest and very interesting anwers.. ask them what his character was thinking in this or that scene I think he would have to make some things up to answer a question.. most of the actors aren't attached to there roll so much that they only think like it
Yeah, I agree.
Problem with QAF probably is that Brian and Justins story had such huge impact on people like no other love story in film history , that fans felt devastated how it ended, plus Gale and Randys acting was so convincing that fans got to attached to them. But I agree thats not the reason to exhaust actors with same questions over and over and especially expect certain answers.
Hopefully now when more time has passed, fans are more interested in tneir work.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

That's what I hope too they both had done very intersting projects, and I would love to hear them talk about the experiences they had in doing them

icon by Daggi
Old 08-21-2017, 02:12 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's what I hope too they both had done very intersting projects, and I would love to hear them talk about the experiences they had in doing them
Yeah, I would be also interested in that, I think with Randy is easier to find more about his work in some interviews etc, with Gale its probably more difficult as he is not so much in public eye as Randy.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia (View Post)
Yeah, I would be also interested in that, I think with Randy is easier to find more about his work in some interviews etc, with Gale its probably more difficult as he is not so much in public eye as Randy.
They both seem to be shy and private to me - but I don't blame them - you don't want every single thing in your life on display, even if you are famous
Old 08-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They both seem to be shy and private to me - but I don't blame them - you don't want every single thing in your life on display, even if you are famous
I meant the work and professional projects and I think there are quiet a few interviews with Randy about it. Private life is of course something completely different that they should not share just with anyone.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I meant the work and professional projects and I think there are quiet a few interviews with Randy about it. Private life is of course something completely different that they should not share just with anyone.
Yeah - but some reporters like to ask all kinds of questions about private stuff and I think they always get asked about QAF instead of any of the other work they do a lot.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:54 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah - but some reporters like to ask all kinds of questions about private stuff and I think they always get asked about QAF instead of any of the other work they do a lot.
Thats truth, but not so much lately, at least what I read or heard recently, its not anymore so frequent, esp as Randy is so active with many other projects, they have lots of other things to discuss and if they mention qaf its one or two questions which is not so bad.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Thats truth, but not so much lately, at least what I read or heard recently, its not anymore so frequent, esp as Randy is so active with many other projects, they have lots of other things to discuss and if they mention qaf its one or two questions which is not so bad.
That's good I would like to see more of his project New York is dead - I watched the first one and it looked good Anyone else seen it?
Old 08-22-2017, 01:38 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's good I would like to see more of his project New York is dead - I watched the first one and it looked good Anyone else seen it?
Yeah, I would be also interested, it should be 6 episodes, correct?
I have found the first one here:
https://vimeo.com/214299753
The others were not published yet?
Old 08-22-2017, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Quote:
I did and it was so juch fun to watch..

Are the others already produced?

icon by Daggi
Old 08-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I did and it was so juch fun to watch..

Are the others already produced?
I think it was already produced because it was chosen for the New York Television festival, which is october 23-28, so not far from now. But it is actually mentioned it will be world premiere there, so probably all other episodes will be screened for the first time at the festival.
New York Television Festival Selects 52 Diverse Pilots For Competition | Deadline
Old 08-24-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk

Wow! that would be amazing I'm looking forward to see how it is going on

icon by Daggi
Old 08-24-2017, 02:08 AM
Sia
Extreme Fan

Yean, me too, its really good to see any new projects both Randy and Gale are engaged in as we get a chance to see them more
Closed Thread   Post New Thread