Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #49: b/c he IS glacially brilliant & very, very good-looking

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney Appreciation Thread

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #48- Because he makes us proud
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #47 b/c his loyal fans will follow him

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #46 - b/c you can't replace Gale, Fox!

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #45- b/c being that hot should be illegal
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #44: b/c even scowling he makes us drool
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #43: b/c we won't let Kelton vanish!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #42: Watch him "Vanish" on air this fall
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #41: "Wyatt Earp comes into town!"
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #40: "From swinger to gunslinger!"
Gale Harold/Brian Kinnet #39 - Hotter than ever - Happy Birthday!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #37- Vanish He will not
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #36- b/c he's our dirty little secret
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #35: b/c he doesn't want to be on treadmill of artificiality
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #34: b/c he's too sexy for your party!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #33: "Hey Gale, we think you're fine!"
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #32: b/c he has happy pants!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #31: b/c we know he writes all these RPS
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #30: b/c scruffy or not we'd still do him!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #29: Pink and white is the new weirdness
Gale Harold/Brian #24: With one lift of his eyebrow...he can turn a straight girl gay
Gale Harold/Brian #23 - Coffee, paperclips, lightbulbs...talk about oral fixation!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #22 - Just call him magic nipple twinkletoes!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #21 - He should only be allowed to wear those silver panties
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #20 - Because he'll see us in our dreams...all wet & sticky!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #19 - He thinks it's good that men are being objectified
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#18: He's what everyone wants this christmas!
Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#17: "He knows you want him"
Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #16- Gucci, prada, nada...he's Teh Sex
Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #15: Socks and Water - Could he get any hotter?
Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#14 - The Best kinf of Brian is a naked Brian

Pics aka Don't Forget To Breathe!

Pics of the Moment

Brian Kinney throughout the seasons

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

Brian/Gale fans:
galela
Buffy&Angel4eva
SassySarah
~*katinthehat*~
Vintage
kyleschick
AuburnGrad
nikinney
Ice Queen follower
~ Liz ~
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
Yoda-Mira
groovyk1
Orton
Brianlvr_1
wolkenfuehlen
rebelle
Andalusia
dorksrock
teena1013
Whiskey Girl
mylu
shnicky
silvercrystal
dance on tables
~DresdenDoll~
Ice B
DreamerKitten
Emilydc
BrunetteBella
jessica20121984
galesgirl645
Calgaryfan2006
iLuVsPiKeNmiLo224
Katherine Behr
Very86
jopace1970
Riley*
Tsukina
_virgo_
sxy_readr3
Jershey
RachelRoberts
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita

Last edited by ~DresdenDoll~; 11-09-2006 at 05:09 PM
Old 11-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am the first to post. I love the title. Gale Harold is awesome.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes he is
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 11-05-2006, 09:45 PM
New Fan

Yay, new thread!!
Old 11-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

That title is so true
Old 11-06-2006, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Just a recap of my experience seeing Gale before the play yesterday. We arrived at the theatre early and we were waiting outside by the main doors. We didn't want it to look obvious that we waiting for him. So we kept walking up and down the street in front of the theatre. There was another woman waiting right by the door and we could tell she was waiting for him as well. We must've missed him walking across the street, but all of a sudden we look over towards the door and there he is talking to this woman. So we went over there and my friend held out a gift she'd gotten him. He looked a bit hesitant when she started to take it out of the bag and he said, "It's okay, just give to to me like that." He took it from her and I just said to him something like (I don't even remember now) "It's good to see you." I think he smiled and then went inside. He had on a leather jacket and the cap he's been seen wearing before. It looks like a newspaper boy cap. So cute. He had it pulled down real low almost covering his eyes.

Oh, he arrived about 12:45 and the play started at 2. He was holding a bag that looked like it had food in it in one hand and some papers in his other hand. We think he might've gotten something to eat across the street at this amazing place called Europa Cafe. And we had just eaten lunch in there half an hour before. Good thing we didn't run into him in there, I would've fainted.

We waited around for like an hour afterwards (freezing to death) but he must've left out of another door. There weren't that many people waiting to see him either. I think maybe 6 or 7 total.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yay new thread! I slightly modified the title (because --> b/c) since it was too long and it cut the -ing of good-looking
But great idea to use Williams' description of Cukrowicz! And Gale fits it to perfection! Oh and we can continue with the quotes from the play like for the next title we can have something like "just call him Doctor Sugar"
BTW Tennessee old pal you were kinda wrong word Cukrowicz doesn't mean sugar in Polish, it does come from cukier=sugar but it doesn't mean exactly sugar What? I am a bit anal about my first language I know

Chris thanks for sharing your experience with us! Awwww you're so lucky you got to talk to him! Too bad he left out of another doors but at least you got to see him before the play
Old 11-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I love the title

*is drooling over the caps*

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

*hands you a tissue*
Old 11-06-2006, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 11-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Chris! It's so great to hear that at least Gale isn't running away when fans are talking to him. This actually gives me hope for when we are there, even though it will be at the end of December and it will be even colder then. It will be my death, but maybe I'll die happy. Oh, and aside from Gale probably having been there, do you recommend that café there? Because we are trying to figure out where we could go to eat or just sit and if it's good, then we could check it before or after the play.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

You know I think that if it continues this way - nice calm fans instead of crazy stalkers throwing themselves at Gale, he'll probably be less distant by the time you get there Kate
Old 11-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope so. I mean, there are many nice and calm fans out there and he somehow has to "learn" that we are there and that we don't want anything bad or hurt him or whatever, but that most of us just want to tell him that we admire his work. Maybe he will learn that after this play and will be a bit more "open" in the future. Even if I won't get another chance to see him in a play, at least other fans will get the chance to experience this then. By avoiding his fans, he really is missing out on some very beautiful experience, I think. But then again, as shy as he is, I can also understand him. Like I said to my friend, for me it's already enough to see him in the play. I'll be in the same room with him, which is much more than I would have ever dreamed of. Meeting him and actually talking to him would be even better, but if it won't happen, then I can totally live with that, too.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly! I mean I can understand that he is very uncomfortable with such attention and the simple fact he tries is already something. I think weird fan experiences he had don't help unfortunately...
Old 11-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Kate, I just sent you an email.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread