Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #21 - He should only be allowed to wear those silver panties

Banner made by Cathy

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #20 - Because he'll see us in our dreams...all wet & sticky!

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #19 - He thinks it's good that men are being objectified

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#18: He's what everyone wants this christmas!

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#17: "He knows you want him"

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #16- Gucci, prada, nada...he's Teh Sex

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #15: Socks and Water - Could he get any hotter?

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#14 - The Best kinf of Brian is a naked Brian

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#13- Give him a bottle of water... and you're in heaven!!

Brian/Gale fans:
galela
Buffy&Angel4eva
SassySarah
~*katinthehat*~
Vintage
kyleschick
AuburnGrad
nikinney
Ice Queen follower
~ Liz ~
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
Yoda-Mira
groovyk1
Orton
Brianlvr_1
wolkenfuehlen
rebelle
Andalusia
dorksrock
teena1013
Whiskey Girl
mylu

what we love about him:

+his hazel eyes
+Cowboy outfit
+his long, long, looong legs
+His lickable chest
+his crooked tooth
+His humor
+scruffy = sexy
+his kissable lips
+those arms
+the tiny butt
+smoking gale (unhealthy but sexy)
+the white suit!
+seems to be as beautiful inside as outside
+smart & strong men = sexy
+hair on his chest, around his nipples & bellybutton
+his hair
+st-st-stutter
+Gale does the best handstands
+ The Clothes

Quotes

"Gale: Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."
-- Scott Lowell when asked to use three adjectives to describe the QAF cast members

"Gale is, he's just gorgeous, you know! What can I say? He's a gorgeous man, inside and out. I always look forward to working with him on my scenes, because there is a receptivity to him that is so complete, and wholesome. He has a real wholesome nature about life. He's very down to earth, and that's what I think makes him so attractive, because he just really stands on his own two feet, and lets the world come to him, and he will give back to the world. He has a real sort of give and take philosophy about life, and I think that makes him a terrific and deep actor."
-- Thea Gill

"When we met him, Brian and Gale just fused. Gale has such sexuality as a person that it's kind of daunting. How many people could be as open or fluid and bring that to a character? It doesn't have anything to do with being gay or straight."
-- Daniel Lipman, Executive Producer, TV Guide

"Gale Harold is the best shot we have in the future for onscreen brilliance!"
-- Leanne Campbell

"[Gale] does things because he wants to, not because he feels obligated. If he doesn't feel like showing up someplace, he just won't show up. But on the last day of shooting, he brought flowers for everyone. And when I broke up with my boyfriend and I couldn't quit crying, he just held me. He's a gentle, enigmatic and aloof spirit."
-- Michelle Clunie, TV Guide

"We kept pushing back the shooting date, and people were getting tense. But when Mr. Gale Harold walked in, Ron and I looked at each other and absolutely knew. He had a certain kind of cockiness. But he's very, very charming underneath all that. He has his own direction and agenda. There's no bull**** with him."
-- Daniel Lipman, TV Guide

"Someone who looks like him, it's hard to be that angry with."
-- Randy Harrison, TV Guide

"He's breaking new ground for bringing sexuality to a performance, and not just gay sexuality. I don't think any other actor has ever done what he's doing. I think it's kind of historic."
-- Ron Cowan, TV Guide

"Gale is a committed and talented actor, not just a pretty face."
-- John Philbrick, Gale's co-star in Wake

wouldn't wanna miss sweaty brian.

Last edited by galela; 03-20-2005 at 05:02 AM
Old 03-19-2005, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I didn't know what to put for the title. Sorry.

Did I do it right though?
Old 03-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Supreme Fan

perfect. and i love the title! but um ... something more brian/gale related might be better.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

No, I know! I was waiting for you to come up with a title!
Old 03-19-2005, 04:08 PM
Supreme Fan

because he's queer & that's who he is?
Old 03-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

*nods* I like it I'll change it now.

Much better than the one I was thinking: Because he wears silver panties!

I just like saying silver panties!
Old 03-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Supreme Fan

ooh! i love the silver panties! He should only be allowed to wear those silver panties!! i like yours better.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I tried to edit and it's not working on like the main page. How do I do that? Or do you have to do that?

Yay! For silver panties! He definately should only be allowed to wear those. Okay, so which title do you want? It doesn't matter to me. I like yours just fine.

But, again...I don't know how to change it.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, never mind! I see that you already did it.

Never let me open a thread again!

Sorry.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Supreme Fan

you can't edit that. a mod has to do it. i already changed it. you can only change the subject of your post, not the thread title. so you didn't do anything wrong.
i'm off now. i hope i can get some sleep.
Old 03-19-2005, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks dine. You're so patient with me! (I know that can be very hard!)

Good night. I hope you can get some sleep too.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Woohoo for the new thread and fitting title. The silver panties scene was one I definitely enjoyed.

From the last thread:

Quote:
But Brian has to mutter those wonderful owrds to Justin one day "I Love You".
For any other couple on another tv show who was entering into the 5th season with no ILY, I would agree. However, Brian and Justin are entirely different. Brian saying ILY would be entirely to big of a step and entirely not Brian. We know Brian loves him, what's the point of saying it?

By the way, welcome MaxPax13!

Quote:
Alyssa: Totally love the Justin part of that scene. Made me a very happy girl! No, I can't say I noticed anything different about the colour.
Despite how un-QAF the scene seemed, it made me a happy one too. I noticed the color after he the bike incident and he was with the paramedics.

Quote:
the entire "bad-ness" started with brian trying to impress that guy on the bike by driving without hands. that was so not brian. and of course he had to fall off the bike & break something. i just didn't like the writing of the liberty ride. there hardly were any scenes in the last four episodes that i liked. it started with 411 which was the worst & most boring episode ever. 412 was a bit better with brian on the bike & the almost bike!sex & brian & deb in the diner. but 413 & 414? no thanks. those are the episode i hardly watched.
I'd have to agree with you there, Dine. All I was thinking was wtf? when Brian was trying to impress that Liberty Ride guy, something Brian has never needed to do. I didn't see why he should start then. "I'm G-g-gorgeous!" (as much as he is), is not something an s1, s2, or s3 Brian would do. 411 is by far the worst. I don't hate the Liberty Ride storyline, but it's close to that. It took away from the precious time that would have been better spent with them living their lives in PA.

Kelly: I'm glad you're posting again! I hope you haven't been too deprived of Gale lovin'.
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Old 03-20-2005, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whiskey Girl: Can i be added to the list of shipper and love the banner.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 03-20-2005, 05:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Girl
Thanks dine. You're so patient with me! (I know that can be very hard!)
like i said, you didn't do anything wrong & i don't have to be patient with you. no worries.

Quote:
It took away from the precious time that would have been better spent with them living their lives in PA.
alyssa - exactly. i mean, the liberty ride would've been ok for two episodes. but four episodes just for that hideous ride?? if we had 22 episodes a season, then i could've lived with four episodes dedicated to that ride. but considering it's only 14 episodes anyway, dedicating about a third of the season to one storyline? grrrrr! *waves fist* boo, cowlip. that's what bothered me the most, too. it really took away way too much screentime that would've been needed for all the other storylines they started.

mylu - you're on the list.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
alyssa - exactly. i mean, the liberty ride would've been ok for two episodes. but four episodes just for that hideous ride?? if we had 22 episodes a season, then i could've lived with four episodes dedicated to that ride. but considering it's only 14 episodes anyway, dedicating about a third of the season to one storyline? grrrrr! *waves fist* boo, cowlip. that's what bothered me the most, too. it really took away way too much screentime that would've been needed for all the other storylines they started.
Exactly, CowLip should have realized this. Considering the short season and an even shorter one next, they should have focused on storylines that were key to the show. I'm sure the majority of fans wouldn't have minded if the LR storyline was excluded from s4. Can you imagine what we would have gotten instead?
I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a woman. To have people looking at you all the time. And I’m sorry ladies, I had no idea! But people are looking at me all the time. Its like i have musical boobies! ~ John Mayer
Closed Thread   Post New Thread