Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there was a strong attraction between both of them but I do think Brian still considered Justin a trick at the very beginning and was more considerate with him because Justin was so young.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Vered, that's what I tend to believe too Destiny brought them together.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well whatever it was I thank it
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-26-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree the seed was planted that night, but in no way Brian was conscious of it or even planned on seeing Justin again, in my opinion. That came later.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Addicted Fan

I think his subconscious knew he wanted more And to get know Justin better.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-26-2012, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

I totally agree, Laura
I think Brian was caught a bit off guard that first night he was with Justin something obviously touched him. I think he treated Justin so gently not just because he was young virgin. I still think there was something he saw in him.

As much as Brian tried to deny he remembered what happen that night, or pretended not to remember Justin's name he obviously did remember so it was apparently important to him.

It's really amazing how the human subconscious work
Old 01-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

But if he saw something in Justin, if there was something more than just being gentle with him, then why did he send him away the day after? And again when Justin went to the loft? It's clear he still didn't want him around after the second episode. If Justin hadn't insisted, Brian would have forgotten about him.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Well... BK definitely didn't change overnight
He sent him away because he didn't want to deal with his emotions, I guess. sure he wasn't falling in love already but I guess he wanted to protect himself from any heart ache , since he still held on to his I don't believe in love manta. Plus as we mentioned before it's clear to see that when Justin is driving away the expression on Brian's face speak louder then words, even if he still doesn't know the full meaning of love.
I'm not sure if Brian would forget Justin after their first night, but I agree it was Justin's persistence which moved things along, because Brian was too scared to make any move at that point.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Brian didn't like to hurt Justin, so that's why he had that expression on his face after he sent away. But in no way I think he was trying to protect his emotions in that moment, I don't think he was at that point yet, Justin still didn't mean anything real to him, even though he kinda liked him.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Plus I think he was trying to test Justin
He wanted to know if Justin's persistent enough to come back every time. He wanted to see that Justin's not going to give up. Because Brian knew deep down that not everyone could love him and eventually the one would give up on trying. He wanted to make sure Justin knows how he's like and still he would stay with him.

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not in the pilot though, you're not saying that, right? All that came later, in my opinion, when Brian had already quite fallen for Justin.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the very beginning Brian considered Justin a convenient trick and it was later on that he started to change towards Justin.
Icon by Zonikita
Old 01-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Manu, not in the pilot Even though I love to believe there was something deeper between them from the very beginning, I know Brian didn't change in one night. I'm sorry, my previous post was a bit unclear.

I think in the pilot he was only testing him, with the fa**ot car thing and with I'll see your in your dreams. I guess he wanted to see his potential because Justin was interesting.

But later in S1 he wanted to see how persistent Justin is

~ Adam Lambert

Laura
Old 01-27-2012, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

After the first night he spent with Justin he tried to go on with his life, tricking and so on, but Justin wouldn't let him
In 103 Justin is clearly didn't give up (thanks to Daphne ) and he eventually got what he wanted.
I think it was a brilliant move from Justin. I love how Brian finally kiss him on the dance floor
Old 01-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Justin was very smart, he understood which was the way to go to get Brian's attention. But let's not forget Daphne's help, she was fundamental because she's the one who insisted they stayed in Babylon, when instead Justin wanted to leave immediately
Closed Thread   Post New Thread