Fan Forum Hero

For anyone whose interested, I did a Finale tribute vid:

Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'm still in awe at the moment....hasn't quite sunk in yet.....I'm just....
Old 05-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Can someone explain to me when Lex killed Tess, what happened? (slightly confused) I know what happened, but how?
Old 05-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

I've had my problems with the show the past couple of years but I decided to tune into the finale because, I had watched it since the beginning. I'm so glad I did, The finale was a perfect send off for Clark and Smallville. It was lovely seeing Lex again, Michael still has it and it just made me realize even more how much I've missed him from the show.

The last half hour was perfect, and last few minutes were even more so it was perfect hearing the music and seeing the symbol.
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thought this was a really good and heartfelt finale..

More about the characters than the action..

Loved seeing the Kent's/Jorrell leading Clark onto a new path and I loved Jorrell's speech about the people in 'Smallville' making him a hero

Lovely to see Jonathan handing him the suit

Loved seeing Lionel being baddie and John was great playing that role and seeing Lex feature was cool..

Lovely Lois/Clark scenes as always

Poor Tess, grown to like her over the past couple of seasons and was wondering how they were going to erase Lex's memory, so now I know..

Great Chloe scenes, she is one of my fave characters and seeing her with her and Ollie's son was lovely and great seeing her once again saving Clark with regard's to the ring. Loved the scene where Chloe and Ollie kissed while the planet was burning in the background.

Clark - what a journey and I did get a goosebump when he put on the suit and flew, helping the planet one more time and also the theme tune at the very end
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
up until like 3-4 years ago there never was a Chloe in Superman lore . they added her due to popularity of Smallville

Green Arrow you are talking about is from the cartoon Justice League ,with the goatee . They used Oliver Queen in this series differently . The origin was the same .But since there never was a Chloe and Green arrow cartoon was always with J/l or dinah . I believe and we will find out the bow and arrows was the little sons .

I am sure EW.com will have a post smallville interviews with producers to explain the ending etc .
See the thing is that I'm not sure...I think the writers want us to believe it's Oliver/Chloe son but it ends up really not be. It would probably be better if Oliver was in that scene. ...It just seems like the son can maybe look up to Green Arrow that's why he has the arrows in his room? Or probably Oliver is the father but Chloe isn't really the mother....It was opened ended to me.

I really believe it's Chloe son though and I want to believe it's Oliver/Chloe son since I love them together so much but I don't want to get my hopes high for nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Apparently Oliver's not even with Dinah now in the comics so

Plus, IDK, this show never really ever followed 100% the comic book canon did they so..
Don't they always break up?

It doesn't but it always stayed a bit true to them as the finale showed. With Jimmy Olsen and Perry White being in the Daily Planet. Also Lex losing his memory, so now he really is Clark enemy. I

I do believe it's Oliver/Chloe son but I really don't know...I hope it is since it seemed obvious.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im off to watch it now. still didnt see it yet cant wait!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by JeRoMe

Can someone explain to me when Lex killed Tess, what happened? (slightly confused) I know what happened, but how?
When Lex killed her, Tess touched his face and she had some kind of neurotoxin on her glove that Lex had developed from the Sommerholt Institute or something like that. That neurotoxin causes memory loss and made Lex lose all of his previous memories before that moment.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

the finale was sooo epic!! it was everything i wanted it to be and more. its hard to put into words how much i loved it. But obviously, my favorite part was Clark finally learning how to fly and saving the world and becoming superman. Also loooove the clois wedding so much and all of chlollie scenes were so much love. Loved seeing Clark and Lex meet up again. And loved Clark scenes with his parents so much. I loved almost everything actually, lol. It was perfect!

so i made a vid about it. hope you like it! =)

Dare to Believe -- Smallville Finale

Lucas&Eliott . Jake&Amy . Bellamy&Clarke . Fitz&Simmons . Chloe&Lucifer
Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr
terrilynn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

i'm still overwhelmed and emotional over it. it was more than i hoped for, especially where Superman's screentime was concerned. i was ready to just see Clark open up his shirt to reveal the suit and then the final credits. instead he got his wings, got his first rescue as Superman (and it was for Lois! heart melts <3) and saved the Earth. and to top it off i got a truly epic flash-forward with the characters i grew up with in true DC Superman fashion. Perry White yelling at the top of his lungs, Lois Lane running the Daily Planet like a boss, Jimmy Olsen ready for his adventures with her -what a surprise! as if i wasn't sobbing hard enough- and Clark in glasses ready for yet another rescue. i did not expect to hear John Williams's score. goosebumps! bawling mess, i tell you. Chloe/Oliver's son was a nice touch and not overkill as i believe they are not together in the future, thus leaving the door open for Green Arrow/Black Canary. Lex was amazing as always and his place as President was yet another great nod to canon. last but not least, Clark and Lois were as lovely as ever and i can't begin to describe how much i love them together. they balance each other wonderfully and once again they proved they go much better together than apart. Tom and Erica have slowly turned into my favourite versions of the characters i've loved since i was in Elementary School and i'm never looking back.

what a ride! farewell show. thanks for the memories.
joy4jate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Final Scene Nujff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRoMe (View Post)
Here is the clip again to see how and what Tess did

Click on You You Tube link to watch it .

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 05-16-2011 at 03:46 PM Reason: Double post
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched it today...great finale my fave scene was the clex one! I'll miss this show so much. It was AWESOME to see my Lex again

Claudia
claudypritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched again yesterday too. It was great that the CW did an encore. Too many favorite scenes- all the Clois ones, the Clex confrontation, the Tex confrontation, Clark flying, Clark seeing his history, Clark becoming Superman, then end with Clark ripping off his shirt to reveal the suit!

ETA-

I just realized, has it really been close to 9 days (9 if you count today, May 22nd), since Smallville ended? It seriously felt like we said goodbye this past Friday. Can't believe it. Sucks that life moves on. I want Smallville back
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 05-22-2011 at 11:58 AM
Old 06-05-2011, 03:13 AM
Passionate Fan

You know i only ever watched the First season!!!! So i have 9 seasons to catch up on (im in Australia, they took smallville off air after the first season and never put it back) So yeah i have alot to see

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^- Wow, you need to seriously catch up. The finale was incredible!
Emma♥Neal
Reply   Post New Thread