Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the way Evanna's boyfriend is holding the cat. Poor thing doesn't realize how famous she is.

I love how Evanna is so friendly with her fans and tries to get them involved. I wish she would come to my state and do something here.
Old 07-19-2016, 11:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
I love the way Evanna's boyfriend is holding the cat. Poor thing doesn't realize how famous she is.

Quote:
Ok so normally I'm all nature nature, go back to nature, leave the fish in the seas and the monkeys in the trees and I don't believe humans were even built for water but OMG if you ever get the chance to go on a fancy boat trip off the coast of Italy and sit on the front where the sea will spray the soles of your feet and the wind will nearly whip the bikini off you and you can be the little leafy happy untethered part of your soul for a few sun spattered hours - omg, go and do that!!! Thank you to the lovely people of Giffoni film festival for this amazing trip!! Loved every minute of the festival and the Giffoni experience, thank you! 🇮🇹❤️💙

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-20-2016, 06:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Nice picture of Evanna! Italy must be gorgeous in the summertime.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Evanna Lynch: "Hermione is a libertarian in spirit, she fights for those in difficulty, it makes total sense to imagine her as part of a minority. One of the most beautiful things about J.K Rowling, which for me is a point of reference, is the way in which she uses her characters to send a message"

On playing Luna Lovegood again: "I am not ready to abandon the character entirely and I think I would be jealous if it were assigned to someone else."
Evanna Lynch, Alfie Enoch defend Noma Dumezweni's casting in 'Cursed Child' plays - SnitchSeeker.com

Old 07-21-2016, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
I personally don`t need that pokemon app.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Some more pics of Evanna from the Giffoni Film Fest:

Old 07-29-2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-29-2016, 07:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Awww, look what Evanna did, this is so cute.

Old 07-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

She is so pretty! Love the close up.

Wow. She's so talented!
Old 07-30-2016, 08:51 PM
Moderator Manager

I think out of all the HP cast, Evanna may be a lot like her character in the movies.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if Evanna has gone to see the play.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:14 PM
Moderator Manager

I don't think she has gone to see it yet. There will be another gala performance in September which I'm thinking she'll go to.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I don't think she has gone to see it yet. There will be another gala performance in September which I'm thinking she'll go to.
most likely
Old 08-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
With a lovely lil goat at @thegentlebarn today. If you ever find yourself in California in need of some animal cuddles, check out this beautiful sanctuary. The staff are so sweet and helpful and I adore the way they are so respectful of each animal's individual needs and moods and spirit. It's a totally healing experience. 🐷🐴🌱❤️

Old 08-02-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

So lovely.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top