Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

i doubt trevor is an animagus - and the theory that he's neville grandmother isn't plausible i think b/c she would always be there watching him instead of trying to escape....i think he's just there to show Neville's character, not to be anything particularly important but then again - Scabbers - so you never know

not enough room for my HP quote - damn it

*marina*
Gilmoracholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Neither of them can be an animagus, because JKR just wouldn't pull that same stunt twice. She's not Joss Whedon, after all.

I don't think she is, anyway...
Crossbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 09:09 PM
New Fan

Croockshank is defenetly a Kneazle JKR confirmed it by saying the answer to his identity is in Fantastic Beast. But in the discription of the creature it tells us that you need a license so that could put Hermaione in trouble with the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. It also says that they can interbreed with cats and have up to 8 Kittens. That could mean something maybe going on between Crook and Miss Noris ( to the shock of Hermaione.

As for Trevor wouldn't blame him for running away.
Prototype44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top