Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2003, 11:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sallyna:
<STRONG>

I have to say I ran into another Harry look-alike, he was more of harry than daniel. He looked like those japonese drawings: slim and with delicate, yet strong face lines. And most of all, he had a maughty grim that just made me feel like fullfiling one of our durtiest plans! :eyeborws:</STRONG>
On behalf of the DFC you should have...

Random thought- I love Dan's lips.

[ 12-19-2003: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney
Old 12-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I just caught Daniel on BBC1 with Emma and Rupert. They were on this Julie Walter's Bafta special. Just a few glimpses of him like laughing at Billy Connolly. I wish I had made caps but it was such a surprise!

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |
Old 12-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

lol..Its all good. I probably wouldn't have gotten caps either.
Old 12-19-2003, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
<STRONG>I just caught Daniel on BBC1 with Emma and Rupert. They were on this Julie Walter's Bafta special. Just a few glimpses of him like laughing at Billy Connolly. I wish I had made caps but it was such a surprise!</STRONG>
Aww, man. I wish I'd seen that. I wonder if there'll be any pics anywhere?
Old 12-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Dan Radcliffe Board Request Thread

I started it! Post and say you vote for one, in hopes we'll get a board of our own!
Old 12-19-2003, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Sallyna That man sounds very sexy, I've gotta agree with I350 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tracy Thank you for the link! from the letter you could see that a lot of his intrests have changed, to more...mature?

Nikki did you just change your name hun? I was thinking you where new for a sec! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 06:21 AM
Moderator Manager

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] everyone!!!

whew, i'm glad i'm still on the list. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

how many more days until june? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i can't wait to see dan in POA!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Ooh, lookie:

I really like this one of the trio:

(from danradcliffe.co.uk, er, yeah, obviously. Lol!)

There's a couple of cool Rupert pics there too.
Old 12-20-2003, 03:25 PM
Extreme Fan

lov ethe pictures. &lt;3 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Xi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome back!

Tracy thank you for the pics! whats that from?
Old 12-20-2003, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy:
<STRONG>

Well, when we saw the movie my friend was like "I know that house" and then yesterday we were on the way to see Good Charlotte and we drove past it and my friend was like "That's that house from "Love Actually"". We had to drive past it again - very slowly - on the way back home.
</STRONG>
Ooh, I went to a Good Charlotte show this year too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ha, very cool. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I need to move to London to see some celebs and sets dammit! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for the link and pics Tracy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Are they newish shots? Or just added recently. I looks adorable in both. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] when he's [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]ing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashli:
<STRONG>How about we jsut have the shirt completly unbuttoned [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Sounds like the obvious solution. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Yes, I think we should send Dan a note advising that he attend the PoA Premiere shirtless. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] Hope that one doesn't have to be run by his father...or worse, his Mum. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Thanks for starting a Dan request thread ~*Jessie Flower*~! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I voted of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kat

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 12-20-2003, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashli:

Tracy thank you for the pics! whats that from?
You're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and they're from that Julie Walters BAFTA thing that Eowyn_Evenstar mentioned above.

*OvErPrOtEcTeD*, I'm not sure when the BAFTA event was actually recorded but it aired last night, I think. He looks so sweet when he laughs, huh? Bless him. I like your av, btw. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Interview with Dan Radcliffe
Friday, December 19, 2003
by Page Banfield

I was blessed with the opportunity to share a telephone call with Dan during the morning hours and had the chance to interview him. We had a lovely conversation, and I've finally published the interview below. I think you'll learn a few new things we haven't heard from Dan regarding not only a few hobbies, but even some he may be interested in!

Page: How do you manage your time, given all you do each day regarding filming, studying, rehearsing? What's your daily schedule from the time you get up until the time you go to bed?

Dan: Actually now that filming is done, it's nice to stop shooting, looping & dubbing. After 11 months I can sleep in now, and I'm looking forward to just chilling out, reading, watching films, and listening to music.

Page: Moving beyond the Harry Potter films, if you could choose any two combinations between a genre (i.e. action, fantasy, horror, or drama) and a character type (i.e. villain, or hero) what two would you choose together to act out in a film?

Dan: It doesn't have to be any certain type of film, I will do absolutely anything as long as it has a good script, and interesting character, and a good director.

Page: You've expressed an interest in writing, are you interested in short stories or poetry and have you written anything you'd care to share with us?

Dan: Most of what I've written has been for school. I'm interested in poetry, and I love reading poetry. I've never written any short stories.

Page: I'm coming to London in May and I'm volunteering you to be my tour guide. If you were my tour guide, where would you take me, what important landmarks or historical places would you show me?

Dan: Wow, when you live in the city all your life, it's hard to really say, Camden Market is a very cool place to shop with a lot of good music stores. I think also the Tower of London is a great place to see.

Page: Are you a big fan of Theme Parks, in other words do you like roller coaster rides, or ferris wheels?

Dan: I LOVE roller coasters! I went on a roller coaster that had eight three hundred and sixty degree loops in Barcelona. It was so cool.

Page: Have you ever been on a Hot Air Balloon Ride?

Dan: I would LOVE to go on a hot air balloon ride! I'd like to go bunjee jumping too!

(Comment: This was a perfect lead into my next question, which was...)

Page: Would you consider yourself a "risk taker" in other words if a group of your friends were going to take a stab at doing something risky like bunjee jumping, would you go along and participate or would you claim your busy that day?

Dan: Oh I would definitely go!

Page: Is it hard for you and your family to spend time together, let's say you want to go out to eat to a nice restaurant local to your area, can you enjoy the evening in peace or do you get approached often while sitting at the table?

Dan: We do get approached sometimes, but the nice thing about it is that it's usually about the films.

Page: Where's your favorite place to shop for apparel in London, and when choosing them are you particularly interested in any Designer's line for instance Nike, Polo, or Tommy Hilfiger?

Dan: I'm not particularly interested in Designers, however, I love t-shirts! I've got hundreds and hundreds of t-shirts in my cupboard. I like to go to Camden Market, there's a place called the Borough Market which I like and it's also a cool place to shop with a lot of good music stores.

Page: Fans have noticed in some recent pictures that you appear to have been "working out" for instance in a gym, do you have a regular exercise program during the week?

Dan: I don't have like a rigorous workout program, and there have been no changes really to working out other than working with David Holmes, whose one of my stunt doubles.

Page: What's your favorite video game?

Dan: Medal of Honor. I also like the sports related games such as American Football and NBA.

Page: Do you have any special hobbies or something you've recently become interested in that you can share with us? Something we don't know?

Dan: I've been practicing magic in real life such as card tricks for about six or seven months now. I also love doing tricks with magic rings and I love rope tricks. Oh! And I've been playing the bass guitar as well.

Page: Are you taking lessons?

Dan: Yes.

Page: When I go shopping, no matter where it is or what it's for, I can't seem to escape without seeing you somewhere and I smile every time. It varies anywhere from gift wrap to holiday cards. I've actually received two Christmas cards with you on them from fans. When you go out shopping there do you see yourself a lot? How does that make you feel?

Dan: We don't have it as much here really, but I'm quite used to it actually. Recently I saw a "cylindrical head" of myself; there's a cake mix out now and a kitchen roll! (everyone laughs!)

Page: Have you asked for any special Christmas gifts from your family or friends, and if so what did you ask for?

Dan: Hm.. I've asked for a couple of CDs by the Breeders, also the Pixies, their bass player, Kim Deal, I like the way she plays.

Page: Are you going anywhere special for the holidays?

Dan: No, I'm just really, really, just looking forward to chilling out, and relaxing.

http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/dr_interview_121903.htm
Old 12-20-2003, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:
<STRONG>

Thanks for starting a Dan request thread ~*Jessie Flower*~! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I voted of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kat</STRONG>
yea I saw an added you to the listearlier, only you me and ash have put we wanted it, come on people if you want a WHOLE board for JUST DAN then vote (posted the link on the last page) on the thread I made.

Yes shirtless dan at the premiere. That would be nice. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] But I would settle for a muscle tee.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for posting that interview, Dinny! I was just about to go to bed when I saw that you'd posted it so I just had to read it!

It's actually 3:08am for me at the moment - I just got back in from baby-sitting about 45 minutes ago and because I wasn't tired I thought I'd come here for a bit. Now I'm wired, typical. I'll never get to sleep now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]