Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently since the budget was so low in this movie that the actors mostly wore their own clothes, so here's to hope that that Canada sweater is actually his own!!

Same here honey, I've only really gotten into two guys before, RG and ZB. And even though ZB is always gonna be my number one forever, Rob is still coming up behind the two boys, it's amazing. He's just genuinely a very interesting and different guy, he'll be around for a while. I think he did Remember Me because it's not something his twi-crowd would necessarily be into.

Thanks bb . Yeah, hopefully. She isn't, I know that but still. She could be like a pass time, he's totally holding out for me.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 06-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Did you guys hear this?!
Quote:
On June 15th, Robert Pattinson was trying to take a short walk to his trailer on the set of his new movie, Remember Me. That short walk ended up being much more exciting than he planned. He was engulfed by a crowd of 200 fans. His 4 or 5 bodyguards had to shove their bodies between Robert and every fan that came at him. It’s being reported today (6/18) by Radar Online that Robert was actually nudged by a cab while trying to escape another crowd. He was not hurt but one of his body guards yelled at the crowd, “See what you did, you almost killed him.”
http://www.examiner.com/x-12580-Tamp...bert-Pattinson

Then look at this video, though word of advice. Keep the sound off or down really low. :
YouTube - Crazy fangirls

HOLY CRAP, the poor guy doesn't get a break!!!!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sayin it now, if I ever see that girl in the blue and black shirt, I'll punch her and her friends. It's just so ridiculous!

I saw that, but not to worry, he wasn't hurt badly at all, it was very exaggerated, he was just barely grazed really. He's fine and filming again . Summit I believe released the statement. =]

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad he's okay but holy s**t!! They need to work something out before it could get worse and have a bad ending. It was lucky that it was a little bump and not something worse.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

OMG! I'm still debating whether to watch the vid or not. Poor bb. But at least he's OK and more importantly his mind is not scarred by the experience with those crazy fangirls!! And yes, Ash, if you ever see that girl, punch her! Punch her hard!! If you need someone to bail you out from jail after that, I'll be willing to.

I won't be surprised if the CANADA sweat shirt is his. Lucky you, Ash. We always need to count the six degrees relationship whenever we can. Or is it sixteen degrees or sixty degrees?

Aww...Ash. You and Sam are meant to be together! The course of true love never runs smoothly, baby. He's definitely holding out for you. Is this mean we have to think about a new ship name for you? SammieAshie?

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 06-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't watch it Emmie, don't. It'll make your soul die a little. I know! God it's so sad! . Oh bb, hopefully Tomstu will make it better. Thanks Emmie! I'll probably need you!

Here's to hope! Maybe Sam got him that sweatshirt? Sam's mother is canadian and he used to come here on holiday often. .

Thanks honey! Yeah, I gotta be patient. Love will come through..*sings*. I think it is time for a new shipper name. That one is a little awkward, because it's pretty much just my fullname shortened out sorta

You made Rob Pout! Uncool!

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww....the poor bb. See fangirls you're making him sad. Back off and you'll get the happy smilie Rob back.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God knows they'll never get it.

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Probably not. They'll just giggle and go back to stalking him.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They make me sad to be a woman.

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

They make me ashamed to be a woman!!! I won't watch the vid, guys. It just... no, I won't watch it. I don't like to see him like that.

Maybe Sam has the CANADA sweatshirt as well.

Oh, god, I didn't know the shipper name comes close to your own name! That's funny. Looks like a new name is needed then. Kristi, we need your help. A new shipper name for Sam and Ash.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It'd be funny though if I actually went my Samantha or something . Oh that would be so awkward .

We don't need a shipper name, our love is deep without it . He just needs to hurry up and come back to Vancouver.

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Sam & Ash - Oh, young love.

Quote:
Gossip guy Chace Crawford was named People's Hottest Bachelor in the magazine's latest of its unending tributes to eye candy, beating out the likes of Chris Pine, Shia LaBeouf, Adam Lambert and—horror of horrors—Robert Pattinson for the top spot.
Chace Crawford Tops Rob Pattinson for "Hottest Bachelor" Mantle - E! Online

Yeah, whatever. Rob is still the second hottest guy in the world to me at the moment. The first is Harry Potter and Daniel Gale.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, I was sure Rob would have gotten it.
Sam and Ash shipping name....ummmmm......Smash....
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Wow, I was sure Rob would have gotten it.
Sam and Ash shipping name....ummmmm......Smash....
I know, right? It's almost funny. It's not like that important but I thought he would have gotten it hands down. What I don't really get is Chace Crawford of all people?

Hey, Smash sounds really cool!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top