Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know who he is except he's in Gossip Girl and that's it.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know he's one of those guys in Gossip Girls who seems to make out with everyone. And I don't even watch Gossip Girls. Oh, well...take the crown, anyway. I think Rob is more than pleased that it's not him though.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 06-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, don't watch Gossip Girl, though know of the actors and actresses in the show. Rob is probably glad he didn't get it. A bit less attention on him.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chase Crawford though, seriously. If you thought Rob was "pretty", you need to google this guy. I swear he's prettier than the girls on the show. I rather prefer Ed Westwick though, not gonna lie.

I approve of Smash!! . I should make a T-shirt that says "Smash = TLA" and send it to Sam. And honestly he's awesome enough that he'd wear it .

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

He is cute from some pictures I have seen of him. I'm glad you like the shipping name. It fit Sam and Ash so yeah. It would be so cool if he wore the shirt if you sent him one.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's cute, and he has the sexiest voice ever. Srsly! Go to his myspace,(MySpace.com - Sam - 21 - Male - - www.myspace.com/sambradley06) and listen to him.

And he performed at Hotel Cafeee!!! God I am so proud of him! If he joined their tour he'd be touring with people like Josh Radin and Cary Brothers, and you know who loves them? Zach Braff! And then they could meet and Zach could plug his music like he always does and it would be amazing. .

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

If Sam wears the Smash T-shirt... I think we all are going to faint!!!

I think Chace Crawford is pretty. But I dunno, he just doesn't appeal much to me, I guess. I would take Zac Efron any day over him to be honest.

But Rob...

Old 06-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, all I know of Chase Crawford that he's cute and on Gossip Girl that's it.
So my choice would be Rob, if I have to pick since I know of him more than anything.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Chace Crawford might have a chance to impress me years ago when I was still wet behind my ears and thought cool guys and pretty guys are the same. I've long grown up from that. But I think it's hard to gauge how people, especially women, see guys.

I still see some comments from people who said they have no idea why lots of girls are crazy and obsessed about Rob Pattinson these days. They claimed they couldn't see the appeal and always took the generalization route that the girls were actually crazy about Edward Cullen and not Rob.

But if my memory serves me right, there were nearly 60 000 petitions against Rob of becoming Edward Cullen when they first cast him but the interest on him just grew, even before Twilight came out!

And sometimes, some people forget there are already Rob's fans since GoF who love him before he was Edward Cullen and the hottest film star at the moment. But all in all, I think Rob and us are happy that Chace topped him for the Summer's Hottest whatever. We don't need him to have the title to know he's hot anyway, do we Kristi?

Old 06-19-2009, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

No we don't. We know how hot and cute he is. We don't need some list to state that.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Chace Crawford, he's pretty and kind of funny too, so good for him for winning. But honestly I don't really care who won and why it wasn't Rob. Rob's gotten enough titles as it is, I'm really relieved lol.

Oh Samuel, you slay me . He's cute, I'm listening to him singing this song "Derek" live at Hotel Cafe on his myspace, and he's so good! And I love how when he says "Land of dreams" all these girls get excited, it's because Land of Dreamers is this community on Livejournal dedicated to Sam, Bobby Long and Marcus Foster (the two writers of Let Me Sign) and I suppose they are in communication to the boys too. But it was just cute, he giggled a little after .

But yeah. Who wants Emily/Rob from Remember Me? NGL, but they look good!

This one is too big: http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/p...04_002wtmk.jpg

Thanks to Pattinsonlife on LJ.

So far, they don't have awkward chemistry! Plus, she's hot!

ETA: I fixed it! Sorry about that.

+ Eva Mendes Talks about Rob, sorta. 4:20.

I love Conan's hair .

Dean&Castiel

Last edited by Ellipsis; 06-19-2009 at 12:34 PM
Old 06-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm liking them so far and yeah, looking good so far. Can't wait to see the film once it's all finished.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There, they're bigger now. Sexier too . Yeah, I'd really like to see this movie. I love how Tyler (Rob's character) has like the same style in clothes as Rob . And those sunglasses .

ETA:

Dean&Castiel

Old 06-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Nice....Rob is pimping with girls in his films.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-19-2009, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He does . Tyler is supposed to be kind of a player who sleeps around and stuff, that'll be very fun.

I'm so disappointed with Aidan though, his best friend in the film. No TomStu .

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top