Go! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Download it now! *squee*
</STRONG>

Argggggghhhhh! Thanks, I am doin it right now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 04:12 AM
Passionate Fan

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL.

I'm LOVIN it!

It's like christmas. But except it will be in June. And you know what? 106 more days.

Sade- you had asked whether Hermione has given any hints as to wheather she like Ron or not.

Believe it or not, JK was asked the same Question. And her response (bless her) was "The Answer for that is in the GoF."

Fair enough.

So if you skim through GoF, I believe it's page 479 UK edition, you will se Krum having a conversation with Harry.

"I vont to know...vot is there between you and Herm-own-ninny."

As the conversation continues Krum finally spills:

"She talks about you very often."

So if Hermione really has feelings for Ron...wouldn't Mr. Krum have approached Ron- Not Harry?
Team Britney
Old 02-18-2004, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wowza, i go to bed, come back in the morning, and we've jumped on to a whole new page!!

Jeez, you guys are too fast for lil old me!

Lovin' the PoA screencaps, i get more and more excited about this movie as time goes on!

I looked up that reference in GoF, and sure enough, there it is. One does think that if Krum had saw Ron as a threat, he would have approached him first. However, he didn't. It was Harry that he saw as his rival because of how much Hermione spoke of him, so she clearly had never shown any interest in Ron.

OK, thats my big insightful thought for the day!
Old 02-18-2004, 07:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL.

I'm LOVIN it!

It's like christmas. But except it will be in June. And you know what? 106 more days.

Sade- you had asked whether Hermione has given any hints as to wheather she like Ron or not.

Believe it or not, JK was asked the same Question. And her response (bless her) was "The Answer for that is in the GoF."

Fair enough.

So if you skim through GoF, I believe it's page 479 UK edition, you will se Krum having a conversation with Harry.

"I vont to know...vot is there between you and Herm-own-ninny."

As the conversation continues Krum finally spills:

"She talks about you very often."

So if Hermione really has feelings for Ron...wouldn't Mr. Krum have approached Ron- Not Harry?</STRONG>

But didn't in GOF, Hermione once turned pink, when Harry asked her if she wanted to go with Ron?

Quote:
pg.318 GOF (Us Version)
On the Saturday before the first task, all students in the third year and above were permitted to visit the village of Hogsmeade. Hermione told Harry that it would do himgood to get away from the castle for a bit, and Harry didn't need much persuasion.
"What about Ron, though?" he said. "Don't you want to go with him?"
"Oh...well..." Hermione went slightly pink. "I thought we might meet up iwth him in the Three Broomsticks..."
"No," siad Harry flatly.
It could be either a) Hermione likes Ron or b) Hermione is turning pink because she knows Ron likes her c) She's turning pink because her plan of having Ron and Harry meet up with each other is ruined
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 02-18-2004, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

i really don't think hermione would turn all pink over ron liking her in that context. i just don't picture her as the regular school girl swooning over boys..maybe she does know ron has a little crush on her..she is pretty perceptive. but i am sure that the pinkness in that part is because she was going to try to show up at the 3 broomsticks and kinda surprise ron and harry and they'll have to talk again.

i love the krum moment. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ron isn't a threat to her and krum obviously.

i cannot wait for this movie. axe commercial..hahahaha

sade you're awesome.

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited roswellcharmed_2000 ]
Old 02-18-2004, 10:00 AM
ABG
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the avi Little Tiger. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

In the new trailer, there's a shot of hermione raising her hand...what's she doing, stroking buckbeak?

BTW, thanks for the trailer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Wow...that trailer was...wow. Thanks for the links!

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 02-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanx for the trailer. I love it [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]!!

Old 02-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Extreme Fan

WHOAAAAA! Sheesh you leave for a day and come back and find that the thread flew! I won a second prize in that Quidditch World Cup Sweepstakes!

So now I have a full-screen AND a wide-screen version of COS! WHEEHEEE!

YAYE!!!! NEW TRAILER! *SQUEEES* I love it! I love it!!!
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 02-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's a theory:

I think this picture is where Hermione finds Harry under the Invisiblity Coat...

Harry goes to Hogsmeade, obviously leaving footprints...

Hermione notices...

And she and Ron follow the footsteps to the Shrieking Shack....

Hermione notices something peculiar and takes off Harry's invisibility coat...

Hence, this picture...

I made an avatar to go with my "theory"

Old 02-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Sade- you had asked whether Hermione has given any hints as to wheather she like Ron or not.
</STRONG>
uhmmm... it wasn't me who asked it... I think it was Little Tiger... lemme check... Yup, it was her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger:
<STRONG>Hey, I was wondering did Hermione ever give a hint that she liked Ron?</STRONG>
===================================================================
Quote:
Originally posted by Just Tracy:
<STRONG>In that new H/Hr moment, I swear they're look like they're holding hands. Maybe it's my eyes.
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] They're holding hands? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I was hoping that they were pinching each other's bums [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ABG:
<STRONG>In the new trailer, there's a shot of hermione raising her hand...what's she doing, stroking buckbeak?
</STRONG>
Actually, she's stroking Harry... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] no wait that sounded wrong! Let me rephrase that!

Hermione is feeling up Harry under the invisibility cloak. *nods*
[img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] That's worse isn't it?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

&lt;----- born in the gutter, lives in the gutter, never leaves the murky depths of the gutter
That's why every word I spout has gutterness to it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But *squee* [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Isn't it such a H/Hr moment when Hermione somehow senses that Harry is there even when she cannot see him? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] It just goes to show their connection is beyond what mere friends have. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Gosh! brought tears to my eyes! So sweet! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

It's another thing that "only Hermione" can do. *nods*
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Well, her and Snape... coz Snape also sensed invisible!Harry in PS [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
No! Bad mental picture! baaaaaaaaad mental picture! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 02-18-2004, 02:11 PM
ABG
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] okay, your theory sounds better and makes more sense than mine. I'm going with it....
Old 02-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Little Tiger- I like your trailer theory- I was thinking the exact same thing!

*squee moment*

If that's really the case, then I can totally see Hermione SLOWLY pulling off the cloak to revel Harry standing there with a sheepish grin.

*dies*

Granted Hermione does turn slightly pink when Harry asked why didn't she want to spend the day with Ron- but look at it from this angle:

Perhaps she turned slightly pink not only because she wanted to get them to meet up without either of them knowing- but perhaps she didn't want to spend the day WITHOUT Harry?

Still not convinced?

Then lets fast forward a bit to the end of the second task. We see Krum trying to engage Hermione in a conversation, but clearly her attention is thwarted to somewhere else- Harry.

Stay with me folks. WE don't find out what it was that Krum as talking to her about until they go to visit Sirius:

"He did say that he never felt like this about anyone else"

(someone might wanna give me a hand with that one because I don't have GoF with me)

Now with that said we fast forward to Krum's conversation with Harry. Harry says that it's just the junk that Skeeter has been writing, and not to believe any of it. But the truth of the matter is- that it's not Skeeter's writing:

"She talks about you very often"

It's coming from Hermione's own mouth.

And you'll notice that when Hermione turns pink in the book it's when Ron confronts her about her relationship with Krum. Given Hermione's age- I'd be pretty embarassed to talk about it too. You may also notice that when Hermione turns pink- it's also in the presence of Harry.

Sade- ew. Not the best picture I want in my head right now.

Hermione forcefully shoving Harry in a broom closet and shutting the door behind them...yes that's loads better.

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]

Team Britney
Old 02-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Little Tiger- I like your trailer theory- I was thinking the exact same thing!

*squee moment*

If that's really the case, then I can totally see Hermione SLOWLY pulling off the cloak to revel Harry standing there with a sheepish grin.

*dies*

Granted Hermione does turn slightly pink when Harry asked why didn't she want to spend the day with Ron- but look at it from this angle:

Perhaps she turned slightly pink not only because she wanted to get them to meet up without either of them knowing- but perhaps she didn't want to spend the day WITHOUT Harry?

Still not convinced?

Then lets fast forward a bit to the end of the second task. We see Krum trying to engage Hermione in a conversation, but clearly her attention is thwarted to somewhere else- Harry.

Stay with me folks. WE don't find out what it was that Krum as talking to her about until they go to visit Sirius:

"He did say that he never felt like this about anyone else"

(someone might wanna give me a hand with that one because I don't have GoF with me)

Now with that said we fast forward to Krum's conversation with Harry. Harry says that it's just the junk that Skeeter has been writing, and not to believe any of it. But the truth of the matter is- that it's not Skeeter's writing:

"She talks about you very often"

It's coming from Hermione's own mouth.

And you'll notice that when Hermione turns pink in the book it's when Ron confronts her about her relationship with Krum. Given Hermione's age- I'd be pretty embarassed to talk about it too. You may also notice that when Hermione turns pink- it's also in the presence of Harry.

Sade- ew. Not the best picture I want in my head right now.

Hermione forcefully shoving Harry in a broom closet and shutting the door behind them...yes that's loads better.

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]</STRONG>
Thank you for the analysis!!!

Yeah, I'm imagining Hermione taking off Harry's invisbility coat... Harry smiling and asking her how did she find him... Hermione probably will look down and smile... but then goes to nags him about Sirius Black... The scene sorta emulates the COS fixing glasses scene.... I CAN'T WAIT!!

Old 02-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

dude! that is sooooo cool. i didn't realize that's what hermione was doing. i'm picturing in my head hermione pull off the cloak, harry with a sheepish grin saying "uhhh hi" and hermione giving him a "what the heck where you thinking?" look then pulling him aside and asking him what he's doing here and all that...ahhhh the aurors i love it.

sade- that is beyond gross. snape kinda sensed him because harry was 11 and just started using magic and he is an adult, a professor..he should notice. but hermione notices and she's not as skilled in magic as snape is. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top