Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooh, avs Kate? Cool, cant wait to see em!!

A Portkey is a cool idea, saves searching for threads!

Cool pix Rebecca!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] They all look sooo gorgeous!! And some brilliant Aurorness there!

Must go to bed. Need sleep.

Night Aurors [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]
Old 04-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey all aurors [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just want to drop by and say "hi"

I love the pics that you guys have posted up.

I have a nice fic that I think is coming along very nice. It is something I will imagine the 6th book might be written. Here is the link >> What was and what could be
Of course it is from Portkey I just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this site is just full of Aurorness loving. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I hope u enjoy it.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

rebecca- i worship at your feet for the posting of those pictures, they're amazing! now i really can't wait to see the movie. when i see that 10 min. clip on abc i think i may combust from impatientness.

kathy-ohhhhhh a sequel..wahoo! you better send it to me soon since i read this one..i want mmoooooree!

oh also lori has a new cookie that's in the files section at the yahoo! group or at her lj http://www.livejournal.com/users/madlorivoldmort

mel- now that i can see your wp, its amazing!

sade- i will be a good auror *holds up halo with devil crowns* hehehehehe just kidding *gives nervous laugh* ANYWAY we'll follow your rules!

kate- nice to see you around the thread again! love your icons..haha the knight bus scene is gonna make me laugh. however the hermione punching draco scene is gonna make me cheer!
Old 04-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>
This is sort of unrelated, but for me this pic sums up the difference between the R/Hr and H/hr dynamics.

While Harry is impressed, yes, but pleasantly impressed, and all 'You go girl', Ron is scared.

Canon proof? Does the line 'Brilliant, but scary' say anything to you? See what I'm getting at? While Harry is impressed, surprised, pleased or whatever by Hermione's skills and intelligence, Ron is intimidated and scared. Somehow, I see the brains in the DOM hurting Ron as a metaphore for his attitude towards Hermione's brains.

Did all that make any sense? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's very interesting theory! I think that's why Ron always snaps at her because he doesn't want to give the impression that he is intimdated. As a matter of fact i'm pretty sure there is an Essay somewhere over at PK.

pff! sexual tension my foot- he's just scared of her! :LOL:

Does anybody else feel slightly intimidated looking at the expression on Hermione's face in that pic?

Ha! Go Girl!
Team Britney
Old 04-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Omg...Gorgeous Pic of H/Hr...and PoA thanks..(little Tiger)

this is my favorite http://harryloveshermione.com/movie/movie82.jpg
whooo..from that pic...Can Hermione/Emma get any more closer...to Harry/Daniel..!!
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Don't start on me about daniel/Harry's beautiful green-blue-eyes...oh lord...he is gorgeous!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Tiger:
Liv- Went to your LJ--&gt; you are a very talented web designer...!![/QB]
Oops! No nono nononono. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If you're wondering, i didn't make the layout of my LJ, nor did i know how to put it there.. o_O"
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
*THE POSTER*
HOT DAMN!

Quote:
*the pics*
Sim-ply goooooooor-geous! I saved them all. *_* They WILL come in handy... More avs on their way! \o/

*wondering if i have enough Alfonso Cuarón pictures to make a blend of him...* *drools*

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>rebecca- i worship at your feet for the posting of those pictures, they're amazing! now i really can't wait to see the movie. when i see that 10 min. clip on abc i think i may combust from impatientness.</STRONG>
WAIT! STOP! WHAT? 10-MINUTE CLIP? ARE YOU SERIOUS? My God, i really WAS born in the wrong country. *curses the heavens*

[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

*squeals* Look at all those purdy new pictures! Damn Dan look HAWT! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Oh wrong thread. My bad.

*Saves all the pictures and goes off to make more art.* Damn those pictures! I try to move away from Auror art to do stuff for my other obsessions and they comes out with these great pictures and I get pulled back in to Auror art! Grrr. Oh well! I am actually going to go make more Auror art now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Be Back Later with more art [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy:
<STRONG>*squeals* Look at all those purdy new pictures! Damn Dan look HAWT! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Oh wrong thread. My bad.

*Saves all the pictures and goes off to make more art.* Damn those pictures! I try to move away from Auror art to do stuff for my other obsessions and they comes out with these great pictures and I get pulled back in to Auror art! Grrr. Oh well! I am actually going to go make more Auror art now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Be Back Later with more art [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
YIPEE!!! Auror art....i'll try to make some!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-08-2004, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

I'm way too excited about this movie. I've been excited all day thanks to the new pics.

OH, and Dan is HOOOOOOOOT! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>Why isn't it June yet!?!?!?!?</STRONG>
I have no idea. I can't wait though! Not only is PoA coming out in June, but I'm graduating high school on OotP's first snniversary of release! Cool huh?

Lol, not really, but I'm excited [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

OMG. The pics are just. Guh. Why in the world is he only 14??? It makes me really excited though. And did you hear that CC approved of AC's work with PoA? I was reading about it over at TLC earlier.

Whee! I can't wait!

~Nic
Old 04-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Addicted Fan

So that's what the Timeturner looks like? Hang on...why isn't it tucked inside of her robes? Isn't it supposed to be a secret? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Eh well...look at how close she's standing to Harry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Isn't the 10 minute clip on HBO, not ABC? Not that I'll get to watch it on TV, regardless of the channel. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] See, I knew there was a reason to move to America, in addition to getting POA 6 days earlier than here. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

*hands out chocolate Easter eggs* I really should stop eating them all myself too, it will be quite frightening if I don't. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*snoogles* everyone! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

hey coconut ice i forgot your name,mine's shannon for anyone whose wondering.

hbo is showing a 13 minute clip on may 13th, abc is showing a 10 minute clip from poa after they show sorcerers stone.

mel is making more art? wahoo!!!!!!! *waits impatiently*

oh yes: The following disclaimer is for anyone who is going to read Lori's new cookie called Appomattox:

Do not read this cookie if you have had a remnance of a bad day. It is rather depressing but it is also amazing writing. You have been forwarned.

on that note, i had THE WORST DAY. my race/ethnic teacher was a big ass bitch to my roommate then i read lori's cookie and watched e.r. and started getting depressed AND THEN the same roomie who had been yelled at by the teacher got a ticket. she "ran a stop sign", she got a ticket for it but actually did stop! i was in the car with her and she got a 156 dollar ticket for not stopping! grrr that is waaayy too much, that's absurd!

now that i'm totally off the subject....harry and hermione rules!
Old 04-08-2004, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The avatars will be on the way. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

But in the mean time I would just like to express that I am one lucky duck. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's not everyday that you get to see the Harry Potter trailer every 20 minutes while you're at work...unless you work in the movie theatre. Just one of the many perks of my job. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Definite H/Hr loving in that one, even if they only show it for a nano-second. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Yay, art? Fanart is always promising. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Kate
Old 04-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Addicted Fan

*is very jealous of Kate* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm also jealous of my best friend because she works in a video store, meaning she'll be able to view the POA DVD earlier than me because she gets previews sent over. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] She's forgiven though, she's a fellow Auror. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shannon, I'm sorry you had a crappy day. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] BTW, my name's Tina. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>
mel is making more art? wahoo!!!!!!! *waits impatiently*</STRONG>
*grins* Glad to know your happy about that Shannon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Lucky for you I just finished it! Although it did take longer than planned because I got sidetracked by the hotness of dan LOL!

Just click on the cross if it comes up and it will work. Hope everyone likes. The lyrics are Tim McGrew 'Let Me Love you'

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]