Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 02:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Intrceptr350:
<STRONG>Righteous!

I got an LJ!

It's actually pretty boring right now because I just started and I really don't know what the hell I'm doing but it's all good!

Thanks haylz for your help!</STRONG>
No worries! I added you to my friends list. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 04:10 AM
Addicted Fan

A big hello and a hug for all of the Aurors. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Liv, what beautiful icons, I snag em all, dearie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Even though I don't have an LJ, heh. I'm too computer-retarded to make one, plus I don't have the time. *says the girl who is currently procrastinating from doing her all-important schoolwork* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aw, I just had to make time to come in here, work be damned! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-08-2004, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

New wp from me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ok so on my computer the thumbnail comes up with a little cross but if you click on it it still works so hopefully it will work for the rest of ya, if not let me know and I will try to fix it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The lyrics are Tim McGraw 'My Best Friend'

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited MichaelVartanIsSexy ]
Old 04-08-2004, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

This is out of hand!!

Im gone for a day, and i miss 2 pages!!

You people should be arrested for speeding! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anywaaaay...............

Gorgeous icons Liv, i have an LJ as well, i have no idea what im doing with it, but i have one! So i snag!

Thanks for the fic recs Kathy, im just off to read now!

And that is a gooorgeous WP!! I adore it! *right clicks and sets as background*

Ack, better go, dinner's ready, catch y'all later!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]s to all my Aurors!
Old 04-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryandHermionerocks1:
<STRONG>Lady Hatchkoff...can I see some of our "lovely" H/hr Wallpaper or Art...link me to your masterpiece...please. If you have web-site or something. thanks.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Oh, yeah! Of course! ^_^ I have this uploading site, it doesn't have a layout or anything, cause i don't know how to "play" with it (can anyone help? Ô.o"), but all my stuff's there. Click here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>A big hello and a hug for all of the Aurors. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Liv, what beautiful icons, I snag em all, dearie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Even though I don't have an LJ, heh. I'm too computer-retarded to make one, plus I don't have the time. *says the girl who is currently procrastinating from doing her all-important schoolwork* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Aw, I just had to make time to come in here, work be damned! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Tina! ^_^ Yes yes! lol It's not a problem, btw, if you don't have a LJ. You can use at another (crazy) forum that allows that big an av. (Portkey, for example. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And it's H/Hr, D/G, R/L and L/J all the way! \o/)

Quote:
The lyrics are Tim McGraw 'My Best Friend'
Ok, so, forget i asked at SD-1. It's great, Mel! :jumpie:

Quote:
Gorgeous icons Liv, i have an LJ as well, i have no idea what im doing with it, but i have one! So i snag!
Hey Cat! Join the club! I have NO idea about what to write in my LJ as well! lol (I have a blog, 2 fotologs, my uploading site AND the LJ. lol)
But yay! I'm so friending you up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good afternoon/morning/evening to all of ya! *huggles* (it's almost 12pm here. )

Liv

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 04-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry to be posting again, but i've just found the PoU Fanlisting! Cool, huh? Check it out!
Old 04-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

What's a fanslisting? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Intrceptr--I added you to my friends list! I'm still Orber123, btw... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the fic recs...*goes off to read them instead of doing homework*

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 04-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Mel: Another great WP! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can always count on you for wonderful Auror WPs... [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 04-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orber123:
<STRONG>What's a fanslisting? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Fanlisting is erm, a group of people who like something and get together to, erm, spread the love. o_O It's a listing of fans. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hmm... i can't quite explain.. Can someone help?

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*Friend of the Typo Fairie*

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited Lady_Hatchkoff ]
Old 04-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

woah! its an explosion of auror posting! but a good explosion!

kathy i will go read your fanfic as soon as i can, which is tonight, and give a review here.

mel- hahaha nice to know that i'm loved!

oh also hbo is going to show a 13 minute clip from poa too on may 13th. it says on mugglenet.com. i don't have hbo!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

MichaelVartanIsSexy, I can't see your WP!! it has big X on it.. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Liv,..o.k thanks..I will check your "h/hr and D/E" site... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

kathy you should write a sequel! your story was really really good. it had angst and harry and hermioneness. their bonding in the story was beautiful..i was picturing dan and emma the whole time. it was awesome! the only thing i didn't like was how they all had different jobs, even though all of those jobs made sense. i guess i'm just use to lori and lissanes stories where they all are working together.
Old 04-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Shannon: I don't get HBO either... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

HarryandHermionerocks1: If you click on the red X, you should be able to see Mel's WP. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

roswellcharmed_2000-Awesoem! Thanks 4 the info... but i can't watch it since I don't have HBO...But i'm sure they'll have the clip up in high-res quality... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But i'm recording HPSS on ABC...it's coming up in a few weeks!! YIPEE!!! Yeah, wow, there's an explosion here!!!

-Delilah- - I'm not sure if i said this but...: I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] YOUR SIGGY

Liv- Went to your LJ--&gt; you are a very talented web designer...!!

MichaelVartanIsSexy- I can't see your wallpaper!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Intrceptr350-thanks for the fanfics!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 04-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Mel: I love love LOVE your new art! You're such a great artist! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Kathy: I'm about to start reading your fic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top