Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2003, 01:53 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

Oh wow! They are awesome. I have a question though. How do i use them? Cause If I click on them and if I save it to my computer it won't work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2003, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

MmM...I'm sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i can't help you on that since i don't have AIM...if it was how to use them as normal avatars i would know it...
Try to ask for help or look for it at the Webmasters board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-18-2003, 02:05 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

oh ok thanks! i'm asking my friends also. Anyways, i really love them and i hope i can use them. thanks a lot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-20-2003, 12:33 AM
Loyal Fan

snags everything
Old 07-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Requesting Hollywood Homicide avatars. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>If you tell me which size are the AIM icons i can make you of Josh [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The AIM icons should be the same size as FF avs. I use FF avatars that I have saved and used them as my AIM icon, so it should work and have the same quality... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 07-21-2003, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **SuperGirl**:
<STRONG>The AIM icons should be the same size as FF avs. I use FF avatars that I have saved and used them as my AIM icon, so it should work and have the same quality... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I looked for it, and the AIM ones are 50x50, and the FF avatars are 45x45 its not a big difference.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But you're right, both can be useful, i guess.

I'll try to make Hollywood Homicide avatars, do you want any special text in them?
Old 07-21-2003, 06:04 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all the Josh avies. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amazing avatars, everyone! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I'm happy, mom. Dad loves me."
Old 07-21-2003, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>I'll try to make Hollywood Homicide avatars, do you want any special text in them?</STRONG>
Nope, I'm not too picky about it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Your avatars are always good anyway. Just as long as it has his name in it I guess. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-21-2003: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 07-22-2003, 05:37 AM
rio
Dedicated Fan

I still can't figure out why I can't save it. My friend said that I have to right click and pick SAVE AS.. but I don't have that as my options. I have SAVE PICTURE AS.... but it doesn't work. It just freezes one of the pic and that's it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jchris34232:
<STRONG>I still can't figure out why I can't save it. My friend said that I have to right click and pick SAVE AS.. but I don't have that as my options. I have SAVE PICTURE AS.... but it doesn't work. It just freezes one of the pic and that's it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't know what is it, then, if you click in save picture as and you can't do it i can't figure out why is that. I suggest you to visit the Webmasters board, specially the FAQ or the Avatar thread help they'll help you, if they are able to!

Ok, i'll make more avies, with the pics of Hollywood homicide, my actual avie is with one of those pics [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] i love that pic!
Old 07-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Supreme Fan

omg cris!! you're avis are awesome, I snagged all! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 02:19 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

Hey I finally found out how to save it. I went to the FAQ and someone asked the same question. So I saved it to my computer now and it's awesome. Thaks for the icons!!
Old 07-28-2003, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

[ 07-28-2003: Message edited - cris - ]