Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2003, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Josh Avatars-- Can't get Enough

I'm looking for some Josh Avatars and well, I can't make them so does anyone have any?
Old 05-20-2003, 07:23 AM
Supreme Fan

wasn't there an avi thread already? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I don't know if it disappeared or something...

anyway..there were a lot of josh avis posted in that thread, I'll try to find some [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ok, I knew I used to save to my computer's folders the avis of josh that I'd like, so here are some of my folder's avis, made by othe rpersons of course, I can't make avatars [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-20-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 05-20-2003, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

If I didn't have one already I would use one of those, but I want to keep my Trip/Hoshi avie!!! Because I am obsessed with those two, because I want them together!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2003, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the avatars!! I might have to snag a few of those. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

If anyone wants me to make avatars or Josh i can make them, actually i'd love to [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Maybe they suck a little, but they'd be Josh avatars anyway wouldn't they? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm gonna make some by myself and end of the story [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-27-2003, 08:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Here avatars made by **SuperGirl**

[ 05-27-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 05-27-2003, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

If they don't work, don't panic, it's imagestation's fault and alex will have to upload them for me...later

[ 05-27-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 05-27-2003, 09:22 AM
Supreme Fan

ah ah ah ah.... ...they are amazing cris! I didn't know you knew how to make avs like those [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

well alex, i did my best [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i'll make some, in fact i'm pretty proud of my last avatars! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

More avatars by me..:

The 5th one sucks a lot...but....don't blame me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 05-27-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
Old 05-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Cris, they're great!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Now it's my turn [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 06-15-2003: Message edited irune ]
Old 05-27-2003, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Hey all you Josh Avie lovers.

I make Avies. I just do not have time to hunt down pics. so, if anyone wants one I will be more than willing to make them, you just have to get me the pics. you can PM them to me or just post them here, But I will be happy to make them..
Old 05-27-2003, 11:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG> </STRONG>
I love all of them , but these 2 are my faves [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] snagging all

Quote:
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I love it! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2003, 11:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by irune:
<STRONG> </STRONG>
your avs are soooo great! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] my faves these ones, snagging [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

irune, I didn't realize about your new avi, those eyes movements, I'm roftling (sp?) [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2003, 12:02 AM
Supreme Fan

((thud)) Okay, seriously, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] these avi's, and I'm definitley going to be snagging some... now the only question is this: Which one do I chose first?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

((thinks long and hard about it))

Cris, I think I"m going to steal the one with his face pressed up against the glass [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!