Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

sorry about that

yeah love the swimmers little bit sad its over though i could watch that 24/7

saw the wedding crashers this weekend, LOVED IT omg it´s hillarious

not much else happening right now got 4 more days of summer vacation so i should really use them well
Old 08-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

I am sad it is over too! I wish I could rent it or something, but I think that would be to obsessive...

Enjoy your 4 days...

I am just hanging out, I really should be working on my 10 page report, but I dont wanna!!

Talk to you all later@!!
Old 08-03-2005, 05:34 PM
New Fan

Hi I'm a newbie. My name is Camila and Jen sent me here, it seems to be a very nice place
And I also swim, in fact I just got back from swimming. I'm not very good but I love to swim.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey Cam...

thanks for popping by. you can always reach me here if you need me!

Where is everyone?
Old 08-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

i´m on holiday doi

hey camilla welcome to the board

got nothing to say it´s sad really, i´m watching old beverly hills and my so called life episodes other than that i´m being extremley lazy
Old 08-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!

Nothing much going on. Went for a job interview ... for Verizon Wireless. It's a Sales job ... and it pays nicely. I hope they call me back soon. There's a 4-week training program.

kenny | credit
Old 08-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

very jealous of this Holiday of yours Ellin.......what is your occupation?

Ken~ hope things go well with the Job. I was never very good with sales its amazing I can sell a glass of wine at work....

My final summer semester ends on tuesday and I am very excited about it. It has been a long summer!!

talk to you all later!!
Old 08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerPotterWhitterEvans
Ken~ hope things go well with the Job. I was never very good with sales its amazing I can sell a glass of wine at work....
Yeah ... I'm wondering if I would make a good salesman. We'll see if they call me back...

kenny | credit
Old 08-05-2005, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

well i am wishing you luck in that department too
Old 08-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Hope you get it ken they´d been mad not to hire you mad i say

well holiday officially over well on monday it will be i could do with a week more

my work well i´m a sort of an accountant for the goverment uhm i work for a goverment institution that handles all the finances of the goverment "wov i´m not good with explaning this" and i work in the department that overseas all the accounting stuff for all the other goverment agencies is that making sense? uhm so basicly i go over they´re bookkeeping and check if they booked the right stuff in the right place and do the balance sheet for them that goes into the finaly sheet for the goverment. uhm i really should try to find a better way to explain that i mean honestly....

well i´m watching my so called life now, and boy was i in love with jordan catalano i mean he was the it man in the summer of 1995 right after i finished highschool (which we do in iceland when we are 16) and man that show just reminds me so much of that entire summer i had the perfect summerlove scenario. There was this boy and we took the same bus home from work (we both worked at the same kind of place you see in iceland the goverment provides you with a summerjob from 13-17 and is basicly just doing some gardening and outdorsie stuff not hard work but still work for a couple of hours a week so you just don´t hang around for the entire summer doing nothing cause school is out here in may and starts back up in end of august so that s alot of timewasting there.) Any way so we took the same bus and oh i just loved him, well well turns out when the summer ended and college started that he totally liked me too oh and although it didn´t last i´ll remember him fondly stuff like that dosen´t happen to me anymore uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
But that show brings back so many memories and watching it how angela is with her mom it´s just brilliant cause thats how it was, your mom couldn´t say a thing right although now i do now that mother often know whats right for you but omg that show was like a mimick of almost every teenage girl life they don´t do shows like that anymore i ´mean one tree hill and the oc not the most realistic shows out there though good entertainment mind you.

oh and beverly hills 90210 that dylan mckay is just too cool for school

Got my eyebrows waxed today, didn´t hurt as much as i expected and it´s supposed to last way longer so whoopah cause i swear to do if there is one thing i hate to do it is plucking those damn eyebrows

so anybody have something going on this weekend?
Old 08-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

the only thing I am doing this weekend besides work is writting a 10 pare"report" on Medicine and Ethics as part of my business writting class. so thats all my fun..

In 1995 I was just getting into highschool, But I remember that show.. Jordan was the it man for me here too, and Brian annoyed the hell out of my... I hate annoying people like that..

I wax mine too, and they do last a little bit longer, but if you pluck as they grow back you only have to go back for maintance.. Or os thats what I try to do.. but for some reason it never works out that way for me...

I talked to my sister today, she got to meet some of the cast for OTH.. she met Hillary Burton(Payton), "Dan" , James Lafferty, she said that they were really cool, and nothing like their on screen counter parts, she really hasnt met CMM or Sophia yet, she said they basically keep to themself, but then again she isnt really allowed to strike of a conversation with them.. But I will keep you posted!
Old 08-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

oh brian, he´s such a dork well i´ve got 2 episodes left forever again and i conclude that this is the best teenshow ever in terms of reality that is AND jordan catalano will forever be the hottest tv dude ever

so i´m back and work ;(
Old 08-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

I so could have pictured Josh in Jareds part.. No??? That was a great comming of age TV show, the damn PTB screwed it up!!
Old 08-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey guys!

I hate the fact that I've been so MIA... but RL has been kicking my bum! I miss ya'll though... hopefully when school starts things will start to slow down (which seems weird, since things are supposed to slow down during the summer). I'm going to be a SENIOR though That'll be freaking weird. So many things to do! Anyway, I still love Josh (as if THAT was in dispute ) and I really do miss coming here. Stupid RL.. who needs it? lol
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-09-2005, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Went for another interview. Now I'll know in two days if I have the job. I'm nervous.

I'm on such an "Alias" high right now. I've been watching my S1 DVD's and tonight I bought this $10 magazine all about "Alias". I also saw Charlie & the Chocolate Factory which was ... umm ... interesting, but not quite on the same scale as the original.

kenny | credit