Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dollhouse #4: Because Eliza+Summer+Alexis = great television!

Welcome to the Dollhouse thread here at the Eliza board. This is one of the places to discuss everything about Dollhouse.

The Dollverse

~Dolls~

1. Hot Rod
2. *Lethe's Bramble*
3. Rolfi Cole

Banners by lorilozz and Misery

So, by request the new thread.

Continue Dollhouse chat.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 12-30-2010 at 03:31 PM
Old 10-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

New thread!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Supreme Fan

New thread!

Dollhouse Spec Script Update: I think I posted in the other DH thread that I'm writing a script for DH right now. When I first started writing it, I only had this one scene written between Adelle and Topher and I went back and checked it over this past weekend and realized I didn't like it. So I erased the scene and started over. I finally feel confident and know exactly what personality I want Echo to be imprinted with. I even wrote the first 4 pages (up to the main credits) the other day! I don't know how all of the characters will fit in, but I have an idea of certain character relationships that I want to focus on, especially the one between Echo and my guest character. So yeah... just thought I'd stop by and share my good news!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to hear an update on your script Lara. Hopefully you`ll give us a preview of it soon. Of course i think that you likely want to make some changes with some potentially great stuff coming up in the upcoming episodes.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here is a great preview of Friday`s episode.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 10-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hot Rod; 10-28-2009 at 04:25 PM
Old 11-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

It`s been a couple of weeks now and this hiatus has been so brutal. I really miss getting our weekly trip to the Dollhouse.

Of course we can always speculate on what will happen in the upcoming episodes. Obviously the big story will be Summer coming abroad in the next episode. Like i`ve said before, i think that her character is likely linked to Echo and judging by her injured arm, to Alpha too. Also we can`t forget about Madeline/November`s return. Judging from the preview, it looks like she`s going to help Senator Perrin in exposing the Corporation and get very close to his wife, who is likely a Sleeper Doll. Lastly i hope that we`ll get to see the aftereffects of what happened in the last episode with Topher, Sierra and Adelle explored. I think that this would be a good opportunity to see Topher`s feelings about his job possibly changing after what happened with Sierra.

I like to hear what everyone`s opinions on what could happen in the upcoming episodes of Dollhouse. Of course no spoilers allowed.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know that times are very tough with this terrible hiatus. Fortunately i have a ray of sunshine in these dark days, which is a very special still from one of the upcoming episodes.

I`ve said it before and i`ll say it again, Eliza + Summer = and BTW if you`re wondering, that still isn`t spoilerish since a bit of that scene was shown in the preview for the upcoming episodes. Also i hope that Eliza and Summer`s characters get very close, if you know what i mean.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I love Eliza and Summer together too.

I wish there would be an episode with more than one or two dolls in. Maybe Sierra, Victor, Echo and a replacement for November and Whisky.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would like to see that too. It would be nice to see them on some sort of joint mission where they go up against Senator Perrin.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah

Even though I love Eliza and I love Echo, these past episodes it's been too much about her. That's not good for ratings because not everyone is Eliza obsessed just like us.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you on that. One of my biggest pet peeves about Dollhouse is how Fox is over use of Eliza to promote it. We all love Eliza and Echo, but the show has other great actors and characters, especially the very lovely Dichen/Sierra, who was absolutely amazing in the last episode.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Summer is going for that innocent look in that still, we know that ain't the case