Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

"Suburban Girl" Movie Thread: New Movie Stills 3/24

Quote:
GIRL’S GUIDE TO HUNTING AND FISHING, THE - The film is about a young New York book editor who always has defined herself by the type of man she can get. When she meets and lures the affections of an older, very powerful and extremely sophisticated man, she thinks her problems are solved when they've only just begun.

Last edited by -Katie-; 05-21-2006 at 02:40 PM
Old 04-30-2006, 12:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow is this being made into a film? I've read this book. Is it out already (I'm in the Uk and we're always behind)?
Old 04-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

It hasn't come out. I believe it's due out sometime this year.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

There ya go! I cant wait to see this movie.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:20 AM
New Fan

I know. I've heard about it, and it seems like it'll be really good. So, i'll definately see it when it comes out.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:39 AM
Supreme Fan

i think filming starts this month for it
Old 05-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting the poster - I will add it to the opening post.

It hasn't even started filming yet? Aw dang. Well, I guess this gives me time to re-read the book since I never finished it.

Quote:
Maggie Grace (The Fog, ABC's Lost) is in talks to star opposite Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alec Baldwin in Odd Lot Entertainment's The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Based on Melissa Bank's best-seller, the story chronicles a young woman's journey through the New York publishing world and her relationship with one of the industry's luminaries as her father battles a terminal illness.

Grace will play Chloe, a grounded, down-to-earth swimsuit designer and best friend of Gellar's character.
Source

*squee* I love Maggie.

This is Maggie Grace for those who do not know her:

Old 05-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Looks like Maggie is in the movie due to NEW PICTURES ON SET! Yay. SMG look beautiful

More Here
Old 05-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Supreme Fan

oh thanks she looks great...
Old 05-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed. I wasn't sure about the dress, but I love how it looks in the last picture. It's unique plus it's a nice change to see her outside her normal dark colors.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I like the dress. The colour is pretty and the style is really unique. Me likey.

LMFAO Maggie Grace is so tall and SMG is so small. LMFAO check out the heels that SMG has on and notice that Maggie has flats. Giggle. Odd pairing. But interesting. I'm so glad that this film is being... filmed.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

LOL I do supposed it is an odd pairing - I didn't even notice the shows but it makes sense since there isn't too big of a difference in the pictures when there probably is a bigger difference.

I love the dress the more I look at it. It's so cute and pretty.

More pictures - with a guy this time:

More Girls Guide pictures! (Sorry about the pink writing, it is from pinkisthenewblog.com)

Old 05-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Supreme Fan

oh more pics she looks good .....
Old 05-31-2006, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Hee. She looks very cute in that second picture at the top.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Maggie is gorgeous and I'm so happy that she's going to be in this movie with SMG. Love the color of SMG's dress, but it looks a little big on her. A little!