Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure how I feel about a BTVS verse movie. I tend to agree with SMG on this one. The charm of this show is the fact that its on television. It didn't work on the big screen. Maybe a mini-series or something. But, I don't know if I'd like a movie. It would just feel wrong.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

The people who would go watch it would be fans of the show. That is about it I wish The WB would let Joss come up with a finale that they could maybe air after some Angel reruns
The WB let DC run for 6 crappy seasons (right? or was it 7?), but they cancelled Angel. Grrr.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Omg and Charmed? Dude, that show should have died with Prue.

But yeah, I'd love one mega finale of the two. *sigh* And I kinda have this feeling that SMG wouldn't come back unless there was a B/A reunion. I mean she made her feelings about Spuffy super strong, she's under no obligation to come back. So I'm hoping if that were to ever happen she'd pull some major strings.

*pumps fist*
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 07-21-2004, 03:44 AM
Supreme Fan

ohhh man charmed shouldve died with prue. that show is just phoebe after phoebe ep. shes always have naked on that show.

the end of angel was just like they ran out of time at the end. i didnt really care for it as a series finale. and they made angel be with nina. i didnt like her...

did everyone else hate buffys dating the immortal . the man we never saw.....
Old 07-21-2004, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I would have wanted to see Sarah on Ats before it ended. Joss saying that if that happened it would have been about a guest character, well I think that's hardly true. Buffy is not just a guest chararcter, IMO. Besides, I want a B&A ending since Joss was kinda saying that before.

Old 07-21-2004, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by buffysmgfan26

did everyone else hate buffys dating the immortal . the man we never saw.....
The image they gave us about Buffy after she left Sunnydale was totally wrong and it made Buffy sound cheap. Shame on you Joss!

Old 07-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

I totally agree, Buffy love an immortal beside Angel? Ohhh c'mon!!! It's totally stupid and so wrong, i love joss but i don't really understand him lately ...
Old 07-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Banned

Hi Immortals

I'm Vanessa but everyone calls me Ness or Nessa. Feel free to do the same.

As you can tell from my screename im a big B/A fan. They were the first TV couple i ever shipped, before i even knew thats what i was doing. The B/A love has always stuck with me and even though i've shipped and liked other couples no one compares to them. They quite simply rock.

May i be added to your list? Thanks very much.

Nice to meet you all.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

Hey Vanessa, welcome to the thread. I am in complete agreeance with you about this bing my favourite ship ever. I have loved other ships, but this one just never, ever dies.

Well, I found the Immortal storyline totally "meh", but at the same time, it was obvious that she was under the influence as was Dru and Darla etc. But IMO until I see SMG playing that "girl" that we heard about... I will not believe it. And dude, that girl they put in as Buffy dancing?? Dude... nothing like her. The hair was sooo different. Hmph.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:33 AM
Supreme Fan

i know i refused to believe that buffy would be with the immortal . i liked when angel said that the immortal was eating cookie dough.
Old 07-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

bangels .how are you all?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone!

Welcome Vanessa
Old 07-22-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Aw, ::sniffle:: at the Doyle avie.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:03 AM
Supreme Fan

poor doyle i loved him. i just watch an ep of angel were angel called wes doyle.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Vanessa

I still haven't watchd TGIQ.. I can't be bothered to. The whole Immortal thing just makes me

Totally agree with you guys - Joss and co. found themselves in a bit of a mess towards the end of AtS because they had little time to really organise everything...they dedicated a considerable amount of s5 to Buffy (mostly where she stands with Spike and Angel), but they couldn't get her on because of conflicting schedules. Sucks. I think they tried their best to "resolve" Buffy or whatever as best they could - but it's pretty impossible to do that properly if she's not there.

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen