Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
Kara I got what you meant. I was just clarifying because I've avoided using a beta because I've got decent grammar and I pretty much just sit down and write my chapters in an hour or two than post right away. If I had a beta, there would be horrendous spacing between chapters.
Glad I got it across fine. Just PM me whenever to let me know if you want me to read over it.
potostfbeyeluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I definitely will. It might be a while before I can write a oneshot. I'm just getting over being blocked for months and I need to get caught up on my four chapter fics. but who knows. If I get ML inspired I may just write it.
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I definitely will. It might be a while before I can write a oneshot. I'm just getting over being blocked for months and I need to get caught up on my four chapter fics. but who knows. If I get ML inspired I may just write it.
Do you have a SN at FF.net?
Old 10-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by potostfbeyeluvr (View Post)
Do you have a SN at FF.net?
Yeah. ShotswithMrsKim

ele that was such a cute vid. It made me sad b/c she was his runaway bride. You really showed their chemistry. I loved it.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah. ShotswithMrsKim

ele that was such a cute vid. It made me sad b/c she was his runaway bride. You really showed their chemistry. I loved it.
HEY! WTH?!?! I know who you are! You're the person who writes the Graham/Rory fics! Ahhh! *runs around in circles and falls over* I have all of those in my C2. And on my favorites, I think. I hope. God, I love those.

So, I just found out that you're one of my favorite authors. That's weird.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Aw. that's so sweet. I my Graham/Rory world. They're my UC (If you don't count my Paris/Chris randomness).

I actually really love your LM,LD fics even though I could never really ship them. I like reading interesting pairings. Yours are all great and make me believe it.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Aw. that's so sweet. I my Graham/Rory world. They're my UC (If you don't count my Paris/Chris randomness).

I actually really love your LM,LD fics even though I could never really ship them. I like reading interesting pairings. Yours are all great and make me believe it.
This is so cool. This is why I love FF.

Ooh. Paris/Chris. If I didn't have mad Logan/Chris shipping going on, I'd totally love that.

Aw, thanks. I try. It's hard to keep going with them sometimes. I'm so afraid I'll write something poorly, and let my whole ship down. When you ship UC, there's a lot of pressure. At least, to me.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by potostfbeyeluvr (View Post)
This is so cool. This is why I love FF.

Ooh. Paris/Chris. If I didn't have mad Logan/Chris shipping going on, I'd totally love that.

Aw, thanks. I try. It's hard to keep going with them sometimes. I'm so afraid I'll write something poorly, and let my whole ship down. When you ship UC, there's a lot of pressure. At least, to me.
I understand. I think mine are the only Graham/Rory fics out there so I get the pressure on myself. There's a few where Graham is a possible guy but it's always as like competition for Logan or Tristan.

My Paris/Chris thing is so weird. It started as a plot point in a PDLD story but I was so intrigued by what I started I wrote a few oneshot companions. I don't think I could do Logan/Chris. I don't like reading Logan with other people for some reason even though I have no problem reading and writing Rory with others.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Christine. I have another one butit's in German. I totally love this Latvian band.

I haven't read one of your fics although I read a lot but RoryLogan are definitely not my favourite couple.
perrygraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I understand. I think mine are the only Graham/Rory fics out there so I get the pressure on myself. There's a few where Graham is a possible guy but it's always as like competition for Logan or Tristan.

My Paris/Chris thing is so weird. It started as a plot point in a PDLD story but I was so intrigued by what I started I wrote a few oneshot companions. I don't think I could do Logan/Chris. I don't like reading Logan with other people for some reason even though I have no problem reading and writing Rory with others.
Yeah. There's a small, fledgling community of LMLD shippers coming out of the woodworks. It's just a matter of finding all of them and getting them to one place to talk.

I love Graham. 'Specially when you write him.

I don't know that I could read a Chris/Logan, much less write one. My shipping them is soley based on a little bitty peice of fake script I wrote once in the UC thread. I should find that sometime...
Old 10-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Thanks Christine. I have another one butit's in German. I totally love this Latvian band.

I haven't read one of your fics although I read a lot but RoryLogan are definitely not my favourite couple.
Completely understandable much as I'm obsessed with them. Mine are actually a weird mix of different people with Rory although I suppose I have more sophie than anything else.

I've been trying to make a vid but WMM isn't working even a little bit. It freezes the second I open. I think its cause I'm pretty much out of hard drive. hopefully when I get an external I'll be able to finish it. stupid computer.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I only used WMM for few weeks, it's such an aweful program, freezes all the time There are better programs on the market, I use Video Deluxe by Magix, but it's not free.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I can't afford to spend money on that since I have to buy an external hard drive (which I also can't officially afford ). My computer in general hasn't been working that well with the lack of space. It's really slow. So hopefully WMM will work well enough to finish the vid when I get my external.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

My program didn' cost so much, I think it was 25 €. And I know your problem: I had to buy an external disk because of the GG and now my disk is full again.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

My problem is my music takes up a third of my hard drive. I should have bought a bigger one when I bought my laptop. I don't know the exchange rate at all so I don't know how much that is but I spend all my GG/TV show money on DVDs.

I have to go. It was good talking to you. I don't think we ever really have before.
without alcohol.
Reply   Post New Thread