Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

I loved Lorelai together with Max too. They were so sweet I especially loved the scene when they met each other in he drug store. I have to watch my old LM videos.
perrygraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved that they could still talk then. He asked about Rory. He joked about Lorelai hating Jess. He was always so nice, and funny, and sweet.
potostfbeyeluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved ML too. Max was a sweet and nice guy who really cared for Lorelai.
Linda_Hj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

I knoooow. Max was the best guy for Lor, even tho I prefer CL as a couple. I do love Max a bit more. It's nice to see I'm not the only one.

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

If I could choose any guy for Lorelai to end up with it would be max. I'm BB because Chris is here and still a possibility. Plus David is cuter. But Max was the best. It's why I'm not really invested in Lorelai's romantic situation anymore. I don't care that much. I'm invested in Lorelai as a character and in her relationships with Rory and the grandparents and I'd prefer she end up with Chris but I won't be horribley upset if she doenst' like I would be in Rory didn't end up with Logan. If Max came back though... (closes eyes and wishes)
without alcohol.
catkirk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catkirk7 (View Post)
If I could choose any guy for Lorelai to end up with it would be max. I'm BB because Chris is here and still a possibility. Plus David is cuter. But Max was the best. It's why I'm not really invested in Lorelai's romantic situation anymore. I don't care that much. I'm invested in Lorelai as a character and in her relationships with Rory and the grandparents and I'd prefer she end up with Chris but I won't be horribley upset if she doenst' like I would be in Rory didn't end up with Logan. If Max came back though... (closes eyes and wishes)
That's probaly where I am. I really want Chris happy. And Lorelai. But if there was a way for Chris to be happy, and ML to work out... Hmph. It would have been great.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

That it would. I Chris. I just love ML more than CL. I should really write a ML fic. It would make me happy.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That it would. I Chris. I just love ML more than CL. I should really write a ML fic. It would make me happy.
It would make me happy too.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure how well I'd write a Lorelai fic though. Most of my fics are Rory centric. I have one oneshot BB. I'm a little nervous about writing Lorelai as the main character b/c there's a tendency to make her a caricature (pretty sure I didn't spell that right). I do have a bad Sophie fic that has ML on the side. I may try a ML oneshot.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure how well I'd write a Lorelai fic though. Most of my fics are Rory centric. I have one oneshot BB. I'm a little nervous about writing Lorelai as the main character b/c there's a tendency to make her a caricature (pretty sure I didn't spell that right). I do have a bad Sophie fic that has ML on the side. I may try a ML oneshot.
I could beta it for you, if you decide to write one. I'm not perfect with getting Lorelai right myself, but I know what I like to read, and what I think is OOC, as a reader.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. I'll think about it. I don't really want to do the beta thing but I may send it to you just to get your thoughts on Lorelai's characterization.
without alcohol.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I would love to read a LM fanfic

such a cute scene
Old 10-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks. I'll think about it. I don't really want to do the beta thing but I may send it to you just to get your thoughts on Lorelai's characterization.
Yeah. That's what I meant. I don't do so well with the spelling stuff anyways. Sorry, I spaced. I use two betas for every fic; one to fix my terrible grammar and spelling, and one to keep me from getting OOC. Sometimes I'll bring a beta who knows one character amazingly, if my story is 'them-centric.' I should have been more specific about what I meant.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I uploaded a LM video I made months ago.

LM - My star
Old 10-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

ele great cap. They had such great chemistry.

Kara I got what you meant. I was just clarifying because I've avoided using a beta because I've got decent grammar and I pretty much just sit down and write my chapters in an hour or two than post right away. If I had a beta, there would be horrendous spacing between chapters.
without alcohol.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top