Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 01:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Mia..how many times do I have to tell you. YOU CAN'T PULL OFF GHETTO BITCHHHHH. you [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img].

Did you download Shannon's album yet. It's actually very good.</STRONG>
I can so you...um...something ghetto sounding.

I do a good Jerry Springer guest actually. "Y'all don't know me! Don't hate! Don't hate!"

No I have not. Got any reccomendations? I'm cutting my downloading coz it's clogging my computer up. I deleted 400 mbs worth of music today [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img].

Tan ~ I am not ****ty! I am merely un****ty impaired [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

I think I'm just having a bbq with some friends. You know, everyone comes, eats too much, and goes home sick [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]. I don't want any present except for you to tell me I'm cool [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img].
Old 02-24-2004, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by JavieBot:
<STRONG>Gah, SATC first 5 seasons on dvd costs $210!! And that's at 33% off! Gah!

Smack it, Jacket! Dunno why i said that...</STRONG>
How many seasons are there?

because you [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

Where's my Jzuz? I miss her. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Evie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .:
<STRONG>I can so you...um...something ghetto sounding.

I do a good Jerry Springer guest actually. "Y'all don't know me! Don't hate! Don't hate!"

No I have not. Got any reccomendations? I'm cutting my downloading coz it's clogging my computer up. I deleted 400 mbs worth of music today [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img].</STRONG>
No, no you can't. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

rotfl, people who say "don't hateeeeeee" on jerry are hilarious. in real life it's just annoying. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Uhmmm:

-Burn
-Learn to Fly
-The Way She Loved Me

There are a few really good ones but I forget the names. I wrote them at the shannon thread so avalook. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

WOAH. Now why would you have that much on your comp? WOAH. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Mia- Ain't gonna happen. No way will I call you cool! Unless I mean it in a sarcastic way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

How many seasons are there?

because you [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

Where's my Jzuz? I miss her. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
5!

I wish to take away your [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] -smilie-posting privlidges [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hope she's not still sick!

OMG, Kelly do not preorder GG from that site you link to just before. Amazon has it loads cheaper! Like $100 cheaper (it's on sale)
Here

"And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?"
"Throw it away and punch him on the nose," Ron suggested.
JavieBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 01:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

No, no you can't. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

rotfl, people who say "don't hateeeeeee" on jerry are hilarious. in real life it's just annoying. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

WOAH. Now why would you have that much on your comp? WOAH. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] It was my dreeeeeeam to be ghetto!

It scares me that people actually do talk like that in RL. It scares me a lot.

Will pop into the Shannon thread even if it's against every belief I have [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I don't hate him that much, it's just fun pissing off Shannon lovers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

But I still have 1.2 gbs left! I don't have a burner so there's not much I can do with them [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img].
Old 02-24-2004, 02:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
[QB]Mia- Ain't gonna happen. No way will I call you cool! Unless I mean it in a sarcastic way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Well that ain't cool [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

OMG, 6 discs? I'm salivating. SALIVATIIIING. Too bad it probably won't work on my DVD player. Or will it? I'd better find out so I can get it with my Easter money [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Did I tell you guys I cut my hair? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal short, and I put blonde highlights. Like the chick on My Restaurant Rules *nods*.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well that ain't cool [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

OMG, 6 discs? I'm salivating. SALIVATIIIING. Too bad it probably won't work on my DVD player. Or will it? I'd better find out so I can get it with my Easter money [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Did I tell you guys I cut my hair? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeal short, and I put blonde highlights. Like the chick on My Restaurant Rules *nods*.</STRONG>
Fool [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Yeah check it, cos atm it's 30% and you get free shipping (well if you're in the USA you do...). It converts to ~$54 aussie dollars.
You get Easter money? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

REALLY? Woah!!! Must. See. Pic. Ture.

Old 02-24-2004, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] It was my dreeeeeeam to be ghetto!

It scares me that people actually do talk like that in RL. It scares me a lot.

Will pop into the Shannon thread even if it's against every belief I have [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. I don't hate him that much, it's just fun pissing off Shannon lovers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

But I still have 1.2 gbs left! I don't have a burner so there's not much I can do with them [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img].</STRONG>
Well boo diddly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ugh, I hate people who say hell no in public. Only it sounds like HEEEEYALLLLL NOOOOO. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hee. I use to dislike Shannon too, remember. But it's okay as I have decided he is spunky and worth forking over $26 for. Ah, they're not too omgshannonisthemostgorgeousthingEVER ish, so you can try, but I don't think you'll really piss anyone off. (awwwwwwww [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Oh sucky...well you got a dvd player, perhaps you can pursade Mr. Mia to buy you a burner. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BYE, time for the hothouse. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 02:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Fool [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Yeah check it, cos atm it's 30% and you get free shipping (well if you're in the USA you do...). It converts to ~$54 aussie dollars.
You get Easter money? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

REALLY? Woah!!! Must. See. Pic. Ture.</STRONG>
Hey! You're uncooler than me! Don't ever forget that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Yep, we get Easter money. It's the most important religious Greek holiday. I love Easter, what with the food and the candles and the singing and the money and then more food [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img].

Oh, how I wish I had a digital camera [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]. Baha, I have a picture with my old hair from a friends bday. But the hair is up and I look about 12 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

Evie ~ Haha, I'm in the process of scamming a burner for a bday present [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Psshaw, Simpsons is on! HotHouse got boring [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. Ciao!
Old 02-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

See ya Stevie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll be going in 15 to watch The Simple Life [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] That's on at 7:30 right? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2004, 02:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>See ya Stevie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll be going in 15 to watch The Simple Life [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] That's on at 7:30 right? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah. I'm torn today. I can't choose between Survivor and The Simple Life and The Next Top Model [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. I just can't miss Ethan topless though, so I mostly focus on Survivor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Bah, stupid maths. I'll just copy from the back. DOn't tell my teacher though, she thinks I'm an angel. Which I am [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Old 02-24-2004, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Isa got d'ced. Might get d'ced again cos I didn't wait my shut out period [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hey! You're uncooler than me! Don't ever forget that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Yep, we get Easter money. It's the most important religious Greek holiday. I love Easter, what with the food and the candles and the singing and the money and then more food [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img].

Oh, how I wish I had a digital camera [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]. Baha, I have a picture with my old hair from a friends bday. But the hair is up and I look about 12 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].
</STRONG>
How can i when I am constantly reminded. Oh Kirk is in this show where he plays a teen. It's called Brutally Normal and is on at like 2am [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...don't forget the resurrection!

Show show show!!!!

Old 02-24-2004, 02:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>How can i when I am constantly reminded. Oh Kirk is in this show where he plays a teen. It's called Brutally Normal and is on at like 2am [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

...don't forget the resurrection!

Show show show!!!!</STRONG>
Teen Kirk? Scary thought.

Yes. That too [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].

Smeh, later. TV now. Bye bye! [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img].
Old 02-24-2004, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Gooood Evening! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by PerfectlyPoisonous:
<STRONG>HPE is Health and Phys Ed. Sucks major butt. They make us do workshops where we spend our day swimming or running around. English 2 was brutal, I am scared of English 3!

Nope, not doing masters, but the elective is aimed at masters students. Heh, if I try, I'll be okay, but the motivation has gone before the term even starts!!
</STRONG>
Sach ~ Ah, I getcha. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Could be fun but does sound tiring. Aww. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Well, just think how accomplished you'll feel by the end of it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I know what you mean! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] We'll pray for miracle motivation together. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link, Kel. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zira:
<STRONG> we had a few stressing out geeks and a dude who looked exactly like Lenin [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Teasings bad, but it's so damn fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I love Queer Eye! I've only watched a few eps - first one was when Thom [I think] ran around the living room with a fishing rod screaming: "I've caught a fag! I've caught a fag!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Funniest line. Ever. Too bad two of them are hot.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Bless!
We only had a Year 11 dude in my Year 12 Revs. class who looked like Dilbert, ya know, from the cartoon. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ha, I remember that. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] My fave line from last night's ep was Carson's: "Those pants are like a cheap hotel, no ballroom". [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>
Kat, you got a cat!! Awwww! Everyone's getting a cat. That daughter on Ab Fab got a cat in last night's ep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Did you watch The Borrowers? Awww he's so little in that!</STRONG>
Tan ~ You're back! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Yessss! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can still hardly believe it. I loff her so much. She's sleeping under my chair right now. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Vet gave her a checkover today. He gave her another innoculation and checked her temp. I've never actually seen a cat take a thermometer in the butt before. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Aw, I wish I'd seen the Ab Fab ep. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Noooo! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I was out Sunday and completely forgot it was on. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] I'm gonna have to rent it, coz I really do wanna see it. Thanks again for your reminder. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm a doofus!

Sorry to hear about the argument you had with your Dad. I don't think your morbid for wanting to makeup with him before he jetted off either. I worry about those things too. It gives you peice of mind. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I bought John Mayer tix this arvo! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've been wanting to go, but it took me this long to find an enthusiastic concert-buddy to come along with me. Turns out one of my best uni mates is also fan and I didn't even know it! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] We went to the Good Charlotte show together last year. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Our seats are pretty alroit considering they went on sale early this month. Lower, front, and to the side of the stage. Yay. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited *OvErPrOtEcTeD* ]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
*OvErPrOtEcTeD* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat: I saw your non-existant twin sister on the train today..I think she thought I liked her cos I kept staring at her cos I was like OMG KAT..but not really, obviously. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anywho, you have a twin. Be sure to check your birth certificate. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread