Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I have yet to post there. Well, you like a few ships on OTH, huh? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Here they just aired the fisrt episode and the character I liked the most is Haley but I know what happens. Still I wanted her for Lucas. Oh well. Apparently she's having a good time anyway [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Clau741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 12:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Clau741:
<STRONG>Well, you like a few ships on OTH, huh? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
im really quite torn. i dont know who my main ship should be. which is wierd. thats the only show i watch where im not sure on who i ship.
Raye Of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm the opposite. I try really hard not to like a couple to the point of 'shipping' them. If you're truly set on a particular couple it sort of 'ruins' things for you when the storyline goes other way.

I'm off to bed. I'm sooo tired I can't think. Good night sweetie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 03:51 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nice new sig Rea! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

There's atleast 30 people that were regular posters on the Dodger/Lit threads that I PM'ed that still have yet to read it.
But I'm confident we have a large enough amount of votes. If you think about it, CMM had around 115-120 votes when he got his board and he's a lead on a show. At this moment, Milo isn't on anything and he's got 105 votes. That says a lot about how loyal and solid Milo's fans are here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

My favorite Jess line: " Wow, what is much? ...night Rory." and then he turns away. You could cut their chemistry with a knife.
LynnieV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics:
<STRONG>
There's atleast 30 people that were regular posters on the Dodger/Lit threads that I PM'ed that still have yet to read it.
But I'm confident we have a large enough amount of votes. If you think about it, CMM had around 115-120 votes when he got his board and he's a lead on a show. At this moment, Milo isn't on anything and he's got 105 votes. That says a lot about how loyal and solid Milo's fans are here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Awww kel [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] See this is one of the many many reasons we all adore you: your wonderful positive way of looking at things. You're right. Even AB got around 140 votes and he's on an extremely popular show. Actually I do know that this is an amazing 'performance'. The only thing that makes fear a bad outcome is that since 4 boards were closed, maybe only four will be open and we can come fifth or sixth which would be a pity.

Lynnie that line is amazing [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Not only he was being all humble about it but also as you mentioned, the chemistry!
Old 01-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Clau741:
<STRONG>
The only thing that makes fear a bad outcome is that since 4 boards were closed, maybe only four will be open and we can come fifth or sixth which would be a pity.
</STRONG>
Rox pointed out that 5 closed. But regardless, I doubt that they're counting boards. I'm sure they'll try all the boards they feel will work. Just keep proving to them how much traffic Milo can get. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Ah okay thanks Kelly [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm asking here 'cause maybe something like this has happened to any of you and you can help me. Some kind of program got download to my computer and is driving me crazy. It's a program that (oh the irony) deletes pop ups ('I hate pop ups' is called). Since I refuse to buy it or download their free trial, it'd open about three or four pop ups per minute! (it's always the same advertising of their program). So now, when I go to do another thing I have to go off line or else when I'm back I have 50-60 pop ups. I searched everywhere my hard disk but I can't find where it's saved. Do you have any idea where these things get stored in the computer? Or how could I get rid of it? Thanks a bunch!

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Clau741 ]
Old 01-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Clau, try clicking on start at the bottom of the screen and go to settings and then to control panel and then "add/remove programs" and see if it's in there. If that doesn't work, I don't know what else you can do. I hope you get it fixed.

Well, you could go to "find" and then type in the name of the program and see if it comes up, it should tell you there (if it comes up) where its located. But, if you find it this way and don't find an uninstall, then I'd still do the the add/remove program thing if I were you, just to make sure its gone.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited JessesMutant ]

"You're the ONLY woman I've ever loved."- Lucas to Sami

"I want you, I love you."
"Lucas, I love you too."- Lumi (Days)
JessesMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Christy! I'm trying it as I type and I'll try it later again. It's not letting me unistall it, something like 'it can't open the install.log file'. I think I'm gonna have to call the service :sighs:. I swear these things behave like viruses if they're not exactly that.
Old 01-14-2004, 03:49 PM
New Fan

Alexis

Thanks for those great pics of Milo! It was time for new wallpaper on my computer here at work. As much as I love the cast of the show British Coupling, they'd been up here as wallpaper for several months. So some fresh eye candy is much appreciated.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited mwcdeb8r ]
mwcdeb8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

I had something like that happen to me a few months ago, Claudia. I don't know how it stopped, but it did. Definitely check for any extra programs, and maybe scan for spyware and viruses.

Sorry! I wish I knew more about computers to help.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw, that's fine Roxy and it was actually helpful enough. I haven't checked for spyware yet but I will. Thanks a lot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't pick just one favorite line, I like so many! I will have to get back to y'all! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
".....and because your my brother."- Nathan to Lucas (OTH)
crcheerchick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

What about his classic- "huh" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]