Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

barely do you think Warner will air new episodes this week or re-runs? I'm asking you because I was sure they would've repeated episodes for a good two months but my sister insists she saw a new promo of The O.C. I don't know if I set my VCR or not, which of course it's such a huuuge dilemma [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited Clau741 ]
Clau741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal:
<STRONG>He seems sweet, doesn't he? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Well there is a reason my sig is the way it is. He definitely doesn't lie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
~REAL 55-DAVID #25~

Sully: Bosco's doing the same thing he's always done...Balls out...Everyday...Every job...Kickin' ass...Takin' names...And bein' the police.
gigglz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Claudia No worries. Your sister is right. We're finally getting new epis! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The promo from The O.C. is very intriging.

By the way: Have you seen One Tree Hill? It aired las thursday. Chad was amazing! Unfortunately, the epi itself didn't do much for me (it was mainly introductory), but next epi seems to be better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You know, I adore Thursday's. It's amazing television time. We get: Gilmore girls, Everwood, Joan of Arcadia and One Tree Hill. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't know what I'm going to do when classes start. I just hope I don't get much work on Thursdays.

Oh, yeah setting the VCR is always a huge dilemma. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But I got tired of it. See, our VCR that is supposed to be 'amazing' is crap. It will only record a new video properly. If you want to re-use the video, it only records the image and not the sound. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited barelylegal ]
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh barely thanks! That's really cool, new epis!
You can only use each video once?!? Wow, a VCR that picky would be my financial death [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I record in LP so I can store six hours in each video and you bet they're used more than once [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's just that I'm never at home at that time so I'm used to, plus now even if I'm, I save so much time watching it later 'commercial- free'. You just watch an hour and a half and you watched two shows.

Thursdays are amazing I agree. I did watch OTH and yeah it was very introduction-like, but that was okay. I thought Nathan? was a jerk but since he has that many fans I suppose they flesh him out later. Chad surprised me. It's his best role, I think. Not that he had that many chances to prove sice I only saw him as Tristan and Charlie but he did a very good job. Good for him that the show finally stuck after making that many rounds on the WB.
Old 01-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Clau741:
<STRONG>It's not easy to come across pics that size. Thanks for posting it.</STRONG>
It's not? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You're welcome.

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
A. B. Normal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks for those pictures lex!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Raye Of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Oooh eye candy... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]. Thanks, Alexis.

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you aren't doing anything very innovative." -- Woody Allen
angellissie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Emily you have over 50 votes now! Im glad to see you voted [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal:
<STRONG>He seems sweet, doesn't he? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Alexis where's that from? It's somewhat amusing.

Do you guys think we will get a Milo board? Seeing as though they've added two new Male Celebs board and if they were to add a new one Johnny Depp would be next. *shrugs* I really hope so! Although, it might be sad cause we might lose the 'closeness'. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited funktified ]
funktified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the pics Alexis!!! Can this guy get any hotter??? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah well I'm of to bed now. I have to go back to school tomarow after having an extra week of because of snow. I wish I didn't have to go [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well goodnight miloaholics!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited crcheerchick06 ]
".....and because your my brother."- Nathan to Lucas (OTH)
crcheerchick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by funktified:
<STRONG>
Do you guys think we will get a Milo board? Seeing as though they've added two new Male Celebs board and if they were to add a new one Johnny Depp would be next. *shrugs* I really hope so! </STRONG>

They removed 4 male celeb boards prior to starting the new request board so I wouldn't think that adding another 4 would be a problem. Besides, I think as long as there's interest to start one then they'll try it. It's important to remember that if we get the board it doesn't neccessarily mean that we'll keep it. Getting the board is just another stage. It'll be on a trial run. They'll be checking the traffic on it for awhile before they actually accept it. But as long as we maintain a flow of posts- everything should be fine [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

With all those pics, my favorites are the last one and the other like it. Milo looks like an actor in those as opposed to a model. They have a film noir feel to them too. Very nice.

Christy- Check your e-mails please [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Awww Alexis thanks for those pics. Apparently it's not so hard to find them that size after all [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My favorite is this one

I don't know, there's something to it, maybe it's that he seems asleep or not being able to open properly his eyes 'cause of the sun or something but there's a casual tone that I like.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
They removed 4 male celeb boards prior to starting the new request board
Which four did they remove?

Is the new title showing up? I changed it in the first post but when I went to the second and third pages of the thread, the new title isn't showing up on my computer.

Clau, that's my fave pic out of the bunch too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"You're the ONLY woman I've ever loved."- Lucas to Sami

"I want you, I love you."
"Lucas, I love you too."- Lumi (Days)
JessesMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by funktified:
<STRONG>Alexis where's that from?</STRONG>
If you mean the event, it the the 2003 Teen Choice Awards.

Christy- The new title shows up for me.

They removed the Ben Affleck, Brendan Fehr, Heath Ledger, Hugh Jackman, and Kerr Smith boards for inactivity.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Here's a little Q&A with Lyndsy Fonseca who played Jenn on Boston Public with Milo where she mentions working with him.
Old 01-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics:
<STRONG>Here's a little Q&A with Lyndsy Fonseca who played Jenn on Boston Public with Milo where she mentions working with him.</STRONG>
*glares*

She's a Gilmore Girls fan.

"I kissed Milo! Oh, and I'm a fan of his show."

[img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
BrownEyedGirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top