Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Total Fan

Episode Discussion: 12.19 "No Place to Hide" {April 27, 2006}

From NBC.com:

Quote:
NO PLACE TO HIDE
9:59pm 2006-04-27 ALL NEW!
WISE BEYOND HER YEARS- NOAH WYLE AND DIANE LADD GUEST STAR-- Abby (Maura Tierney) senses that something is not quite right when a grandmother (Guest star Diane Ladd) and her 12 year-old grandaughter are brought into the ER. Sam's (Linda Cardellini) imprisoned ex-husband Steve (Garret Dillahunt) is brought into the ER and all the doctors assume that he is faking, but when further tests prove otherwise, Steve finds his way to the operating table. Meanwhile, tensions run high when Morris (Scott Grimes) and Albright (Dahlia Salem) argue over a patient, but when Morris denies a surgery, Albright quickly changes her tune. Meanwhile, Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) heads to Africa to help Carter (Noah Wyle) and quickly realizes how difficult life will be. Laura Innes, Goran Visnjic, Parminder Nagra and Shane West also star. TV-14
FYI, this episode was originally titled "Pratt Goes to Africa". I'm kind of glad they changed it...
Old 04-25-2006, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmm, So Steve is back...Is there any way that Luka is NOT going to be involved with this return-of-Steve storyline?
From Worst Case Scenario by Californiagirl
Old 04-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman
Hmm, So Steve is back...Is there any way that Luka is NOT going to be involved with this return-of-Steve storyline?
Probably not. I wonder which Steve we'll get?
Old 04-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1
Probably not. I wonder which Steve we'll get?
Garrett Dillahunt is playing Steve. He played Steve the last ep he was in, too, when Alex visited him in jail.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
Garrett Dillahunt is playing Steve. He played Steve the last ep he was in, too, when Alex visited him in jail.

~Ash
Ah, Brian McFadden/Jesus Steve. Thanks, Ash.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Supreme Fan

No problem.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
They will probably get into yet another fight. Then again, that could be fun. I love watching Luka beat the tar out of jerks. Of course, he'd be best to stay away from all things Sam.. including her ex-husband. He can go beat up Abby's ex instead.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh and Skipp Sudduth ("Sully" on Third Watch; you do remember there was a crossover a few years back with Third Watch about 6 years ago ) is directing the epidsode; I found this information back in December or January....

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck

Last edited by jayne190; 04-26-2006 at 06:57 PM
Old 04-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Really? I had no idea! I haven't seen him anywhere since the finale of TW.
From Worst Case Scenario by Californiagirl
Old 04-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Didn't he direct the finale of TW? I love him as an actor. And Sully was one of my favorite characters. It'll be nice to see his name on the screen again. We he'd have a cameo or something, as a patient, or whatever. I have missed him muchly.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Neeeeewwwwwwwwww ER!

Is it Thursday yet?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Really? I had no idea! I haven't seen him anywhere since the finale of TW.
He did an episode of L&O: SVU back in October or November. You watched TW? There seems to be secret Third Watch fans everywhere...

Old 04-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
Didn't he direct the finale of TW? I love him as an actor. And Sully was one of my favorite characters. It'll be nice to see his name on the screen again. We he'd have a cameo or something, as a patient, or whatever. I have missed him muchly.

~Ash
We wished he did; Ed Bernero did (stupid Ed ; ruined about a gazzillion Bosco/Faith shippers in the end, myself included). Skipp did the voice over during the final montage where they looked at everybody about a year or so into the future. But he did direct two episodes of Third Watch: The Spirit (Season 5) and How do you spell belief (Season 6)

Old 04-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne190
We wished he did; Ed Bernero did (stupid Ed ; ruined about a gazzillion Bosco/Faith shippers in the end, myself included). Skipp did the voice over during the final montage where they looked at everybody about a year or so into the future. But he did direct two episodes of Third Watch: The Spirit (Season 5) and How do you spell belief (Season 6)
Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. I guess I thought because he did the voice overs that he directed. Don't know why I thought that, lol.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

There is a clip on TV Guide channel online. It's all about Pratt and his first days in Africa

here

Enjoy !