Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2019, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a lot of bonus levels then

That's a shame Hope you have better luck on the Gianthold one ones

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-17-2019, 02:14 AM
Website Manager

Well they do get harder to do by myself as I get to the harder levels, and the levels with more enemies tend to be rougher since they have higher chances of spawning Reapers, and if you get 2 or more in a pack it makes for a very deadly encounter.

See ya got onto a new NCIS crossword.

ETA: Just completed a Necropolis quest 'Tomb of the Forbidden' for the first time... not too bad, but a little annoying by yourself as you need to use a hireling to open up 2 gates in the dungeon in different spots (basically levers that need to be pulled in the same time window), and each time it locks you into the area... essentially making it for each side has to clear enemies that spawn... but since my hirelings don't... I got to wait 2 or more minutes (however long) for the doors to open again and be able to go in and fight them. Servers were supposed to be down for maintenance by the time I finished my quest but they are still up... makes me a little leery though to start another dungeon that I haven't done yet not knowing if they are just late putting them down. I also re-watched the NCIS-LA Pilot again. Yet another episode with clues done up for.

ETA: Still up half an hour past, maybe they aren't doing maintenance today.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Helloooo how's everyone?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-17-2019, 06:51 AM
Website Manager

How are you

Looks like the downtime planned for today was postponed as the patch wasn't ready. Currently making some mac and cheese for an early lunch.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's what I told my sister. I may be getting it for one game, but there are others on PS that I want to try out, if only I had a PS. Also, XBOX and PS are the biggest/most popular consoles. Want them both!
Old 09-17-2019, 09:23 PM
Website Manager

I don't really get the big deal. Whoopdie doo on best graphics and whatnot, I want my Zelda and Mario games.

DDO - Got 3 Gianthold ones done on Reaper [and a few others not in Gianthold that I don't recall off hand], got more to do later. Did some more Necropolis but outleveled it too much for Reaper, so had to do Elite... still good experience. Gonna do one more in Delara's Tomb after work. Usually around 17 I will do the quests in Eveningstar, probably 18 or 19 I'll do the Sharn ones.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm huuuungry.. I'm going out to dinner in two and a half hours.. so I don't want to eat anything big now...

how are you guys?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-18-2019, 10:26 AM
Website Manager

I'm eating some chocolate frosty from work. Figured I'd try to use it up, might end up throwing some out Friday if it doesn't sell as the date is coming up on it, had a few left from the 99 cent frosty sale and now nobody is really buying them.

Off work early... gonna play some DDO soon... not sure what I'll watch while doing that... YouTube or Killjoys probably. I haven't watched any episodes from this season yet.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm craving something cold, like a popsicle right now.
Old 09-18-2019, 06:58 PM
Website Manager

Got into the Lords of Dust chain tonight in a group on Reaper, so actually got close to my next point. Might see it before I hit level 20... we'll see... think I'm gonna hold off on hitting level 18 til tomorrow... I got the experience to hit it today but I get more experience if I stay 17 when running content of a certain level rather than getting 10% less for doing it two levels above.

Did ya get your Popsicle?
Old 09-18-2019, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did. Orange fruit bar. It hit the spot. Now drinking some cold sparkling water.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:19 PM
Website Manager

Mmmmm unless I find some groups doing quests I might have to stick to elite quests or normal quests for a bit. There's a few more Gianthold ones I could probably do when I take the level up to 18, one of which I'm hesitant to do on Reaper (way too much going on in it) I mean I guess I could start a group and see if people will join, but I'd rather join someone elses.

I might head to sleep soon if I can get to sleep TBH.

ETA: Found a map of the Restless Isles, I suppose I could do the quests on elite and maybe get some experience, but I've pretty much overleveled them at this point... I think 5 levels above is like -50% experience, even with the first time bonuses it wouldn't be that high, but might do them to see what they are like... there were some dungeons I remember doing in the past that I couldn't remember where they were or what they were called.

This quest is apparently a popular one... but I got bad memories of getting lost in there for a long time, and I think enemies respawn... Doubt I'd want to do it by myself again even if I was level 30.

This is a possiblity of one I could before I hit level 18. Might park my character outside the entrance and give it a try tomorrow.

ETA: Got the last one I mentioned done before work. Took me about 45 minutes, hadn't done it before afaik.
Old 09-19-2019, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

So sleepy. Ready for week to end.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Got any weekend plans?
Old 09-20-2019, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

tooo many

you?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day